ThirdRailForum

• October 24, 2017, 07:23:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Sarah Palin in 2012?  (Read 5563 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Sarah Palin in 2012?
« on: November 06, 2008, 12:47:17 PM »

She is going to be the great Republican savior? Give me a break. Had she run for prez in the Rep primary in 2008, the same republicans who were touting her executive experience would have shredded her to ribbons. The same people who lauded her helicopter hunting skills would have pointed out that without a rifle, she couldnt outwit or out-think a charging moose. There is nothing special about this lady other than her charm and good looks and my desire to see her in a catsuit.

I have doubts whether she is qualified to be governor of the 50th state, let alone mentioned in the same breath as President. And mark my words, so would any other Republican running for president starting in 2010. The charade that mainstream Republicans maintained in order to tow the party line is over. Now they can take their gloves off and say how they really feel.

Pat Robertson was on Larry King last night, AFTER THE ELECTION, saying she wasnt qualified and didnt know shit. And when they go Karl Rove on HER and derail her contributions, she may not even make it to the first primary. I wonder if Cardy still feels that she is a great choice for anything now that McCain got smashed. Wake the fuck up, you right wing fools.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Sarah Palin in 2012?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 01:47:48 PM »

lol. Isaid to a friend what did he think of her and straight away honed in on my doubts when he brought up the sacking of the state trooper, "Her fanny cant tell the difference between whats important and what isn't and whats personal and whats political."

IOW shes a raging grade a moron who is petty vindictive and to stupid to realise what an abuse of office is.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 03:12:17 PM »

IOW shes a raging grade a moron who is petty vindictive and to stupid to realise what an abuse of office is.

Yup, that's right, you can bet that if she had waged any type of national campaign against other Republicans instead of getting a free ride, that the commercials about her petty vindictiveness would have flooded the airwaves. A presidential campaign is a survival of the fittest contest and she isn't fit to survive by any stretch.

The dense as plutonium far right wing can't even comprehend yet that she drove countless of voters away from McCain including many Republicans. They probably never will because they are too egocentric, myopic and stupid to realize what a small minority they are and how far out of the mainstream they are.

Whoever the wizard on the McCain team was who first thought of the idea to appeal and cater to them by selecting Palin instead of to moderate independent voters who decide elections ought to be given a special ceremonial post in the Obama cabinet.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 03:47:58 PM »

I think I'm just posting the zipfile version of what you are. Avatar hasn't uploaded properly but it has a whole new meaning now.lol

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 04:27:06 PM »

DHAHAHA! Here we go..

Sarah Palin 'did not know Africa was a continent', say aides

Sarah Palin spent "tens of thousands" more than the quoted $150,000 on clothes for the Republican campaign, met McCain aides in her hotel room dressed in nothing but a towel, and did not know Africa was a continent, according to new reports.

Fox news has reported that Mrs Palin did not understand that Africa was a continent, not a country, and did not know what countries were in the North American Free Trade Agreement.

In separate claims made in the latest issue of Newsweek magazine, the Republican vice presidential nominee was reported to have been told to buy three suits for the Republican convention, and to hire a stylist. Instead, she went on a spending spree in upmarket stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.

Quoting unnamed sources within the McCain camp, the magazine alleges that most of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who "was shocked when he got the bill."

An angry aide described the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast", and predicted that the truth would eventually come out when the Republican Party audits its books.

The magazine also claimed that Mrs Palin used low ranking staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards, and that up to $40,000 was spent on clothes for her husband Todd.

A number of articles of clothing have been lost, the magazine states.

The disclosures are made in "How He Did It, 2008", in Newsweek's Special Election Project, a behind-the-scenes account of the presidential election produced the day after the polls closed.

The magazine also claims that at the GOP convention in St. Paul, when aides Steve Schmidt and Mark Salter went to her hotel room to brief her, Ms Palin walked into the room wearing only a towel, with another on her wet hair. She told them to chat to Todd, adding: "I'll be just a minute."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5095495.ece

Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast! I love it. This from the McCain campaign staff that was telling everyone how great she was until 2 days ago while the brain dead followers hinged on her 'executive experience' to make the case she was qualified to be president. Meanwhile, she thinks that Africa is a country. Bwahahaha! WHO WAS REALLY DRINKING THE KOOL AID???

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 05:20:34 PM »

Agree but the towel thing is a big load of nothing, so what?

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »

It's a nice mental image to have in a Penthouse Letters sort of way for a pimply faced teen but yeah, I dont know what the big deal about that is either.

She obviously just came out of the shower and answered the door. What else was she going to do, make them wait outside? Obviously that tidbit came from one of the two uptight evangelical schmucks who went meet her that occasion. They've probably never seen a chick wrapped in a towel before. Or so you would think.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »

'nuff said.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Nele Gambino T~D~T

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nele Gambino T~D~T is a tedious twat.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - ATTN: T~D~T/KOF Members
    • TDT.net
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 10:52:05 PM »

Now I think I've made it perfectly clear I was no fan of Sarah Barracuda BUT I'm wondering why all this back biting is coming out now? Reported by FAUX News no less. Do you really think the Hockey mom was that terrible or is this an attempt by some of the McCain gang to save their reps in the beltway by blaming a very poorly run campaign on her? It's interesting that a campaign and a party who's whole argument was that they were out there to stick up for the Joe The Six Pack Plumbers and the working class are now calling people 'Hillbillys'..I hope all the working class republicans will remember that statement for a long time,or at least until the Repubs try to don their disguise of being the party for the 'good old boys' again...

I made a prediction right after the Charley Rose/Palin "I can see Russia from my house" interview if McCain lost they would use this woman as the scapegoat...I think I should set myself up a 1-900 psychic line because it seems my prophecy has indeed come to pass~

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 06:09:48 AM »

Shes hot enough to be good wank fodder but shes just plain nasty. Give me condelleza rice in a catsuit anyday, the closest I want to see this woman in pvc is in a bodybag.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »

Shes hot enough to be good wank fodder but shes just plain nasty. Give me condelleza rice in a catsuit anyday, the closest I want to see this woman in pvc is in a bodybag.

Why not..

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 12:26:43 PM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... :bananasex:

btw has twap deleted 100's of smillies yet to get back at you at FC via your smillie fetish?
 :bukkake:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 04:23:49 PM »

btw has twap deleted 100's of smillies yet to get back at you at FC via your smillie fetish?
 :bukkake:

I dont think that Twap can or would even know how to do that. If that's true, it would have to be Rudey and I dont think it would be to get back at us because last time I logged there he still had me listed as an admin. Although it does look like someone revoked VC's FC reg status.

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 01:24:57 PM »

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 09:44:12 AM »

Personally, I look forward to Palin running for POTUS in 2012. She will be more blunder-some than McCain ever dreamed and would make Obama's run hat much easier  :vc:

I thought it would be fun to revisit our initial reaction to Palin a little over a month ago. My how time flies when you're having fun...

a whole lotta caps i know, but...

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 09:46:23 AM »

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 10:21:06 AM »

That was like a highlight reel. Good times.  :vc:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 01:25:15 PM »

Looking back now, it is wicked at how that all unfolded. We all were pretty accurate in our assessments except for Cardy and Rude. I noticed TWAP was reserved in commenting much on the Palin debacle. But as conscientious republican observers HT, you, and I made some damned precise observations. It makes me terribly proud that we weren't ship jumpers at the last minute when the heightened fervor all but boiled over for Obama and even people like Colin Powell jumped the track.

I'm still pretty taken aback at how my political POV has evolved in the past year. I caught a portion of an HBO documentary on Barry Goldwaters run in 64'. It was equally as eye opening for me to see how little has changed in 40+ years as far as the GOP's persnickety fear and scare campaign tactics go.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »

Twap doesnt comment on much of anything, he relies on reposts and emails from others to get his point (?) across but youre right about our observations. Obviously with the 3 of us being Republicans, we vote for people and ideas and not for parties or political dogma regardless of who the person is who is espousing it.

The ideologues and know-nothings who were pushing McCain and deluding themselves thinking that Palin was qualified and ready to be President are the same dipshits who were telling everyone to vote for Bush 4 years ago. Look where that got us.

Im not sure where Cardy fits in this but I think she might have had a sexual fling with McCain or something.  :lol:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.342 seconds with 40 queries.