News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1984  (Read 550 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« on: November 07, 2008, 09:47:23 AM »

The Libertarian party has arranged to send a copy of George Orwells 1984 to all MP's with a message "this is a work of fiction, not an instruction manual, REMEMBER - WE are YOUR masters.
Not a coincidence the books arrived in Parliament on November 5th! :lmao: (Bonfire night not obama night)

http://lpuk.blogspot.com/2008/10/they-are-not-listening-time-for-action.html

One mp got the hump about it,,,,

......Well, first of all, how about the arrogance of anyone referring to anyone else as anyone?s ?masters??

Secondly, there seem to be an awful lot of people out there - perhaps dozens of them - who seem to get strangely exercised at the prospect of a ?police state?. Except that what they define as a ?police state? is a million light years from what Orwell himself described. CCTV cameras in the street? .......But if libertarians, or anyone else, are going to send me free books, can I suggest that instead of sending me a book I?ve got two copies of already, you might consider a P.G. Wodehouse?

http://tomcharris.wordpress.com/2008/10/30/an-orwellian-nightmare-oh-wake-up/

He then begins backpeddling under a torrent of complaints........

http://tomcharris.wordpress.com/2008/11/01/poking-that-sleeping-dog-with-a-stick/

The finally,

http://tomcharris.wordpress.com/2008/11/02/1984-my-final-word/

I didn't know whether he wa tory labour or libreal democrat to begin with, dont care, I'm thinking of joining the libertarian party.

The latest epifaney our government has is ID cards, while running a virtual open borders policy.

I dont need an ID card, I know who I am but if anyone else wants to know they need a damn good reason and I dont know who these people are.
btw

He's a Labour MP

Britain is becomming more authoritarian.

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: 1984
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 10:05:23 AM »

just adding the comments on the final blog are hilarious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.353 seconds with 35 queries.