ThirdRailForum

• September 23, 2017, 05:25:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Teachers having sex with students  (Read 4490 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 377
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Teachers having sex with students
« on: November 07, 2008, 11:47:14 AM »

What do you think? Should they all automatically go to jail? Are male teachers caught having sex with students punished more severely than female teachers? Should the arbitrariness of the age of 18 matter any? Have sex with someone a week before their 18th birthday and you could get 5 years regardless of the consensual nature but if you wait a few days you'll be ok? How much sense does that make?

Check this out..

Former teacher will spend 5 years in prison for having sex with students

Thursday, November 06, 2008

WEST PALM BEACH ? A former popular drama teacher at Santaluces High School will spend five years in prison for having sex with two students, according to the terms of his plea deal Thursday.

Andrew L. Foster pleaded guilty to two counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor - a second-degree felony. According to the plea agreement, after leaving prison Foster must then spend 10 years on a stringent probation for sex offenders. Foster was adjudicated guilty - meaning he is now a felon - and will be labeled a sex offender.

"I hope it does send a message to teachers - you don't have affairs with students," said Vincent Mintus, a detective with Palm Beach County School District Police who investigated the case.

One of the victims, now 18, testified at the hearing that she would like to continue having contact with Foster and asked Circuit Judge Lucy Chernow Brown to allow that.

"I have not been traumatized," the young woman told the judge. "All my decisions were made on my own."

Brown asked Foster if he still wanted to enter the plea deal if she would not allow contact. Foster answered "No" saying he instead would go trial. If convicted at trial, he could have faced a statutory maximum of up to 30 years in prison.

For a moment it looked as if the condition of no-contact with the lovely young woman might be a dramatic deal breaker.

But after Foster huddled with his defense attorney, Rick Hutchinson, the plea agreement went forward.

Brown prohibited Foster from having any contact at all with the young woman while in prison - not by phone or computer, not by third-party or in person, not by skywriting or carrier pigeon or any method, she said.

But the judge allowed the young woman to write letters to Foster.

There was a second consensual sex "victim" who is supposedly devastated, not because of the sex per se, but because she had an abortion after getting pregnant and because her friends shunned her. The first 18 year old 'victim' sure doesnt seem like one. Unless if you consider her a victim of the state not allowing the guy she had an intimate relation with to contact her for at least 5 years and putting him in prison on account of their relationship.

I dont dispute for a second that the teacher should be fired and not allowed to teach again. But prison and labeled as a sex offender along with the stigma that carries for the rest of his life? I don't know. Thoughts?

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Teachers having sex with students
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 12:10:40 PM »

He abused his position of authority, power and trust to have illeagla sex with kids. Deserves all he gets, even if they are 18 or 80 its still an abuse of the system. You would never know how a rejection would efeect grades, same with shagging the teacher. if I gave her a good seeing to I'd expect a good grade.

Its as wrong as members of the politbureau in the USSR swapping sex for favours, if it truelly is true love with showers of rose petals then they would wait out of respect for each other, but i'd hunch thats rarely the case.

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 04:03:54 PM »

Double standard,

If your a woman and fuck a male student, you get probation.

If your a guy you get prison.

Florida gets a FAIL

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 05:58:22 AM »

Having been sexually active prior to the age of 18, I can not say I agree with some sort of regulation surrounding a legal age for sexual activity being 18 and over. Although, I do feel that there are differentiating degrees of maturity and depending on those levels of maturity can you actually apply the term "consent". I think the age of 18 being that of legal consent was decided because more often than not the judgment prior to that is not totally realistic. It also depends on the age difference, I suppose.

However, on a more personal level; retrospectively, I've realized that having relations with someone considerably older than me at and before the age of 18, as exciting and "grown up" as it made me feel then, it wasn't a situation that was conducive to me mentally or emotionally. My expectations were not realistic and I've since come to believe that some older men who would seek out relations with a female in her formative teen years aren't able to have a successful relationship with someone closer to their own age or expected level of maturity. Therefore they feel more powerful and secure in knowing that it will be easier to manipulate or control a younger girl emotionally, for their own sexual benefit.

As far as teachers go; Any teacher male or female should be prosecuted for sexual activity with a student. For one, there is already some sort of caveat regarding sexual relations with students on both a professional and a general societal level. That said, I'm not certain if there are state to state laws or even a federal regulation surrounding licensure, but I would think there is some sort of a mandated standard of care much like a doctor would have or a police officer, or any person in a position of power that is based on trust and having your best interest at heart; teachers must take some sort of ethical oath to protect children and foster their well being. Taking advantage of a student sexually, regardless of age, I'm certain does not fall under the protection or best interest category.

When parents send their children to school, they entrust that they're going to be educated by an ethical professional who has been screened, educated, and licensed to do so. We don't anticipate our children being sexually molested by a person in a position of "power". Same as we wouldn't expect a person in "power" to teach or encourage our children to kill one another, to take drugs, or commit crimes.  We especially trust an individual who chose to pursue the noble profession of educating children. The student being 18, almost 18, or 8 even doesn't make a bit of difference. A teachers credo is to teach indiscriminately. Much like a doctors beneficence would be expected in treating someone medically even if he isn't in the office and is on the 9th hole and a caddy chokes on his chewing gum, meaning the doctor still has a moral and ethical obligation to treat the caddy.

In this particular instance, this teacher had relations with two students. It doesn't seem like a fluke, where there was an extreme attraction between two people and they acted on impulse. It sounds more like a sort malfeasance on his behalf, in that he was a horny bastard who wanted to fuck a teenager and took advantage of his position of power to consciously manipulate his way into a young girls pants. Regardless of if this child doesn't feel traumatized and feels that she acted via her own volition, she was still taken advantage of in a school setting by a negligent individual that was capable of grooming her in a secure setting where he had a constant ease of access to her and more than likely wouldn't have had appropriate access to her otherwise.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 09:50:22 AM »

However, on a more personal level; retrospectively, I've realized that having relations with someone considerably older than me at and before the age of 18, as exciting and "grown up" as it made me feel then, it wasn't a situation that was conducive to me mentally or emotionally. My expectations were not realistic and I've since come to believe that some older men who would seek out relations with a female in her formative teen years aren't able to have a successful relationship with someone closer to their own age or expected level of maturity. Therefore they feel more powerful and secure in knowing that it will be easier to manipulate or control a younger girl emotionally, for their own sexual benefit.

That's pretty funny. I think i've mentioned before that I met my ex-wife at one of those popular bikini contests that bars and clubs down here use to have in the 90's. Some girls made a living from the $1000 or more prize they would give. One of them from the only show I ever attended went on to marry a much older Vince Neil of Motley Crue after posing in Playboy. Another one struck up a conversation with me and we wound up getting hitched years later. She was a couple of weeks short of her 18th birthday at the time and I was (and am) 10 years older than her.

I don't know about any manipulation or expectations but Im pretty sure that without my support and encouragement, she would have never attended college, let alone graduate with a degree. She was a high school dropout with a GED when she met me. Thus, I can say with certainty that our relationship was conducive to her mentally and emotionally and any manipulation was positive so I guess it all depends on who you hook up with. In any case, let's say hypothetically that we had consensual sex before her 18th, I could have potentially been looking at some serious time.

I remember looking up the law at the time and finding that the age of consent in Florida is 16 but not when the other person is more than 5 years older or something like that. Some completely arbitrary rigmarole. Most countries set 16 as the age of consent which is more realistic. Im just glad I'm not a teacher.  :vc:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 11:01:00 AM »

That's a toughy...but I agree the guy should be fired and never work teaching or mentoring teens again.  But there's too much gray area there to take away his liberty, imo.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 01:58:08 PM »

He should be fired and have his teaching credentials revoked, strictly because he was the girls' TEACHER.  Period.

There are positions that require a certain level and particular type of ethics: teaching, counseling, the ministry (just for examples).  I was sexually active prior to my 18th birthday, too, and with at least one man who was substantially older than me. I don't feel that I was at all taken advantage of; as VC said, it felt "grown up" and "exciting," and I'm sure he enjoyed having a younger girl dangling from his arm. However, and this is a big "however," the man in question was not in a position of either real or potential authority or power in my life.  My consenting or refusing had no bearing on my future other than what I was going to be doing that Saturday night - clubbing with someone who could get in the "good" clubs or slumming it with the rest of my college friends at the local dive bar. I'd have had a fun Saturday either way, no harm no foul.

I understand that the sex in this case (with both women apparently) was consensual, and there is a wide-ranging maturity level in both men and women at the age of 18, so I have no quarrel there. But if the affair (and that's what it is) was so very important to both parties, and if they're so important to each other that the no-contact stipulation was nearly a deal-breaker, why not wait until the woman was no longer his student? You can't wait a semester for a relationship so pivotal?

I've been highly attracted to a man who was similarly placed in my life; but I placed far too much importance on his career and his well-being to risk having him lose it all for a brief fling. We waited until he no longer held that position in my life. It was a good choice, worth the wait, he still has his ethics and I still have my self-respect. Oh - and we also found out it wasn't a cheap thrill based on the power thing.

So yeah - fire his ass.  Jail, I don't know. Probation, I think, and the permanent loss of his teaching credentials.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 10:40:44 PM »

That's pretty funny. I think i've mentioned before that I met my ex-wife ...

Yes, I am well aware of the age difference as it was quite similar to my situation (plus a few years). My comment was more applicable to my past circumstance in particular and more relative to the teachers behavior and how I believe some, (not all) men tend to seek out relationships with much younger women, for the reasons I stated previously.  :wink:

I don't feel the relationship I experienced was conducive to me personally because it left me disillusioned over how healthy relationships between two adults actually work. It also left me with a false sense of maturity in that I thought I was capable of making adult like decisions and wouldn't listen to reason, which snowballed into my having to actually become an adult much earlier than I would have liked and wound up juggling babies, school, and work all by myself for the most part.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 12:48:56 AM »

So does that mean that older guys, whether a teacher or not, should go to jail if they have consensual sex with 17 year olds?

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 03:53:10 AM »

So does that mean that older guys, whether a teacher or not, should go to jail if they have consensual sex with 17 year olds?

only if it's with my daughter.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 09:28:54 AM »

only if it's with my daughter.

That's what i thought.  :vc:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »

I was very surprised to read this when i came across it earlier today..

150 Fla. teachers reprimanded for sexual misconduct in 3 years

By Denise-Marie Balona
Orlando Sentinel Staff Writer
Monday, November 17, 2008

At least 150 Florida teachers have been disciplined in the past three years after being accused of sexual misconduct with students, an Orlando Sentinel review has found. Some of the most severe cases resulted in arrests and criminal convictions for offenses such as secretly watching a boy change and shower, tricking elementary-school girls into touching a man's genitals and having sex with minor students. But the Sentinel's case-by-case review of teacher-discipline records from the Florida Department of Education found that a lot of the alleged misconduct did not rise to the criminal level.

Still, parents would be alarmed.

Among those cases are a former Apopka High teacher accused of flashing a teenage student with whom she was having an affair; a Port Orange teacher who sent text messages to a boy, calling him "cutie" and "sexie"; a ninth-grade teacher in Tampa who asked a student about the color of her nipples; and an Orlando coach accused of using e-mail and instant messages to tell a 13-year-old girl he loved her and wanted their relationship to grow beyond friendship.

Those 150 cases don't include the dozens of educators who have been suspended or lost their teaching certificates since 2006 for molesting nonstudents, downloading porn at school, having sex in public and trying to pick up prostitutes.

Many of the cases occurred in the South Florida and Tampa Bay areas. In Central Florida, 34 teachers were disciplined in the three-year period, including 12 from Orange County, 11 from Volusia, four from Polk, three from Seminole, three from Brevard and one in Lake.

7 Palm Beach County teachers disciplined:

2008, Carol L. Flannigan, Rolling Green Elementary, Surrender/Permanent Revocation; pleaded guilty to lewd molestation. She admitted having sex with a fifth-grader in 2003.

2008, Blake Farrell Sinrod, Coral Sunset Elementary, Surrender/Permanent Revocation; pleaded guilty to the charge of child abuse. He had been accused of molesting two students.

2006, James Michael Mostowy, Lake Worth Middle, suspension and three years' probation and $2,000 fine; accused of an inappropriate personal relationship with a former student that included writing letters to each other, inviting her to his home to swim in his pool and giving her gifts.

You can read the rest of the article HERE because it's quite long but I had to include this one more in particular..

2006, Antoinette Pietro, Kennedy Middle, letter of reprimand and two years' probation and $100 fine; accused of making sex-related comments to a seventh-grade girl, calling her a "hot hoochie heifer" and asking male students if they wanted to have sex with her.

Asking 7th grade male students if they wanted to have sex with a female student who she described as 'hot hoochie heifer'? Is this bitch insane?

Im starting to wonder if teaching kids hasnt turned into a magnet career for pedophiles like the Catholic Church has. It's one thing to have a relationship and consensual sex with a mature 17 year old but 5th graders? That's outright pedophilia.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 07:16:41 PM »

That is some pretty scary shit! I'm going to have to look into Connecticut's statistics and see if all the sexual degenerates and perv's are exclusive to Florida only.  :lol:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 07:51:12 PM »

Hmpf, nothing specific to Connecticut, but this initial snippet was pretty fucking disturbing, so i googled it (see below)

Talk of the Nation, November 6, 2007 ? A recent investigation by the Associated Press found that more than 2,500 educators in the United States were punished for sexual misconduct between 2001 and 2005. Guests explain why sex abuse often goes unreported and discuss the steps that are being taken to address misconduct by teachers.

Across the country, sexual misconduct allegations led states to take action against the licenses of 2,570 educators from 2001 through 2005. That figure includes licenses that were revoked, denied and surrendered.

Young people were victims in at least 69 percent of the cases, and the large majority of those were students.

Nine out of 10 of those abusive educators were male. And at least 446 of the cases the AP found involved educators who had multiple victims.

There are about 3 million public school teachers in the United States.

http://www.nospank.net/n-r34r.htm
and
http://www.auburnpub.com/articles/2007/10/21/news/state/state01.txt

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 07:37:28 AM »

Your daughters 17?  Thats above the legal age of consent here.

Can I haz daughterz MSN adrezz pleaaaze.... :swoon:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 08:09:42 AM »

Your daughters 17?  Thats above the legal age of consent here.

Can I haz daughterz MSN adrezz pleaaaze.... :swoon:

Dude, that would be like buying a car with no options.  Dani, on the other hand, comes fully loaded.  :grin:

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 08:17:15 AM »

UGH! my daughter just turned 12, i should skewer both your testicles with fecal cured bamboo for even making me entertain the thought of her being sexual in any way, shape or form!  :angry: :finger: :angry:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 09:34:58 AM »

The 17 reference was based on your response to this.

12? no fucking way. :slap:

a misunderstanding down to your vague post blonde, so dont start going emo K? :zip:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 09:37:42 AM »

smite.......bitch.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 09:48:21 AM »

UGH! my daughter just turned 12, i should skewer both your testicles with fecal cured bamboo for even making me entertain the thought of her being sexual in any way, shape or form!  :angry: :finger: :angry:

Oh and if you think its funny trolling people by acussing them of wanting to screw kids you can go to hell. fuck you.:finger: :angry:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.397 seconds with 40 queries.