ThirdRailForum

• August 23, 2017, 05:35:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: OOTIKOF is mispelled  (Read 4164 times)

plus minus reset

RizenPhoenizTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
OOTIKOF is mispelled
« on: November 09, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »

It is with a profound sadness that I have deleted my profile at their board, Many members of that group I once counted among my net friends I feel I simply cannot associate with anymore. I feel by and large that, with the possible exception of Vit, the group as a whole is racist.

Maybe it should be spelled OOTIKKKOF.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: OOTIKOF is mispelled
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »

Aren't most flame forums offensive to SOMEBODY?

Just sayin'.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Quaestor
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 09:27:51 PM »

Aren't most flame forums offensive to SOMEBODY?

Just sayin'.

Yes but this didn't play out in "melee" it was in hot potatoes. A forum with a purpose similar to this board. My reason for leaving was two part.

1. It felt like I was discussing a historical event with the residents of a run down trailer park in rural Arkansas.

2. There was no debate, It was a Fox Noise style textual gang shout down. Anything I wrote was being ignored in favor of them hammering home their talking points.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 09:59:13 PM »

You cant go looking for a serious, intelligent discussion about anything topical at a flame forum. That's why we created this place.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

• Quaestor
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »

You cant go looking for a serious, intelligent discussion about anything topical at a flame forum. That's why we created this place.

I understand that, but these where people I once felt a trust toward and friendship with. To see there bitterness over what should be a celebrated event in this country was just hard for me to accept.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 10:13:32 PM »

seconded.

i've found that the rare person who actually empathized with mccains shoddily run race is filled with bitterness and hate. i have little patience for that sort of ignorance and belligerence, especially since the election. if there is a person out there who can substantiate just one legitimate reason why mccain should be making an acceptance speech on january 20th, i'd be more than happy to entertain their opinions. but until the nonsensical character attacks and bigotry are cast aside and a logical argument is presented, i wont even finish a discussion with someone about it.

it's truly bizarre to be on friendly terms with someone for a long time and for something big like this to occur and to see the true colors revealed of people you once held in higher regard, scares the shit out of me.  :vc: 

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 10:21:30 PM »

it's truly bizarre to be on friendly terms with someone for a long time and for something big like this to occur and to see the true colors revealed of people you once held in higher regard, scares the shit out of me.  :vc:

Like who? I want some names, dammit!  :stir:
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 11:11:56 PM »

Like who? I want some names, dammit!  :stir:

for one, victorias husband!! i havent spoken to her since wednesday!! i'm really upset she married such a fucking asshole! i truly had no idea he was that god damned stupid. not ignorant even, just stupid!  :lol:
and i'm not waving to my neighbor anymore either, we had a five minute discussion and i wanted to pile drive him and leave a bag of flaming eleanor shit on his front porch!  :rotf:

• Quaestor
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 11:16:22 PM »

for one, victorias husband!! i havent spoken to her since wednesday!! i'm really upset she married such a fucking asshole! i truly had no idea he was that god damned stupid. not ignorant even, just stupid!  :lol:
and i'm not waving to my neighbor anymore either, we had a five minute discussion and i wanted to pile drive him and leave a bag of flaming eleanor shit on his front porch!  :rotf:

Don't hold back girl, tell us how you really feel.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 11:50:12 PM »

Don't hold back girl, tell us how you really feel.

my neighbors are irish, their children are named the exact same names as mine and are comparable in age. we've known each other and have become really close since i bought the house about 5 years ago. the father is a detective and got along well w/ my ex b/f and we all just had a lot in common and would always do social yuppie stuff like cookouts and whatnot. i really thought we "knew" each other better than i actually did. to learn the dad was going to vote for mccain because of his irish name, blew my fucking mind!
actually, it's kind of funny to describe it now, but it really bothered me the other day!  :lmao:

• Quaestor
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 11:55:38 PM »

Can you say, "low information voter?"  :slap:

Nele Gambino T~D~T

• Aedile
  • Nele Gambino T~D~T is a tedious twat.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - ATTN: T~D~T/KOF Members
    • TDT.net
I mean is there
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 07:57:34 AM »

It is with a profound sadness that I have deleted my profile at their board, Many members of that group I once counted among my net friends I feel I simply cannot associate with anymore. I feel by and large that, with the possible exception of Vit, the group as a whole is racist.

Maybe it should be spelled OOTIKKKOF.

The OOTIKOOKS are nothing but a bunch of thin skinned,autoflaming trolls in flamers clothing and always have been..That's why the T~D~T used to beat them at their own game so routinely back in the day...

Whereas they tried to deny their trollish nature we embraced ours as we realized a well rounded poster should have elements of both flamer and troll,thereby making any such tag meaningless..

I mean is there anybody in their right mind who considers Obiwannosi a 'flamer'? With his 150 usenet cross posts a day which is usually just CCPed shit from 'various sources' that guy is a bigger troll then I ever thought about being--sheesh..

Honest to Gawd,I remember Obi sending out tutorials to people in alt.discuss explaining how to netcop people who were whipping KOF ass on the boards..

~Sound like the actions of a gang of 'proud flamers' to you?~

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 08:10:48 AM »

Who has TIME for all that?

There's a current of real hate running through the flame community lately, and it's disturbing. I haven't really got any personal feelings for 99% of the people at FC or TDT, except for my friends from other places, and it doesn't much affect my day one way or the other when someone calls me names or speculates on the size of my ass, but some recent posts are filled with such genuine malice that it's effing scary. How could anyone possibly get that worked up over words on a screen from someone they don't even KNOW? :sad:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Nele Gambino T~D~T

• Aedile
    • TDT.net
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 09:05:28 AM »

Well neither the KOF nor the T~D~T are all that active anymore but in our hey day things were just as bad in alt.discuss and later MSN...

I was netcopped off webtv FIVE times and am one of the hand full of people who received a lifetime ban from webtv abuse..I lost count of how many warning letters I got subsequent to netcoppings..I got dozens of death threats..Hacking attempts,power off codes..DOS attacks..You name it..Yeah-I used to have a way with people,HAHAHA One nut even hired one of those 20$ U.S. Search detectives to track me down so he could come have a 'chat' with me..heh heh..All i would tell them is "if any of you kooks do show up at my door you better have a smile on your face and a beer in your hand because I am one Democrat who does NOT practice gun control"..

And that's just ME,I could tell you some stories..VC can too.. :lol:

~I wouldn't worry about it..We are just going through some bad times right now and people are just taking it out on each other on the boards..I guess it better then everybody kicking the shit out of each other on the subway..heh~

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »

They ARE kicking the shit out of each other on the subway.  This afternoon I watched an 88 year old nun shove a brother down a flight of stairs because she didn't like his grill.

Tough times... :grin:

Sir Thaddeus

• Lictor
  • Sir Thaddeus probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 04:59:51 PM »

Let me start with this. I dont read the other boards. I dont give a shit about the other boards and what is said. But when I logged in today kneel dumguido had made a post with a link tot his thread.
This crap is all bullshit. There want one racist thing said in the thread. If anything there is considered racist, it was what was posted by rs fear.
 I ask you all to read the thread and make up your own minds.
I will also add that I had some friends of mine read the thread in question. Yes, they were black and they freaked when they wrote what he posted. So once again I make the statement that rs fear is the racist and also was crying because nobody was thinking like him. He wants everyone to think and act like him and nobody have their own opinion.
 Here is the link to the thread:  http://ootikof.net/forum/index.php?topic=986.0
 Make your own posts and remarks. Also, running and crying in another forum is once again a 5th grade stunt. Im taking my ball and going home, and you cant play in my yard anymore.
 Kids, sheesh!

Sir Thaddeus

• Lictor
Re: I mean is there
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 05:08:46 PM »

The OOTIKOOKS are nothing but a bunch of thin skinned,autoflaming trolls in flamers clothing and always have been..That's why the T~D~T used to beat them at their own game so routinely back in the day...

Whereas they tried to deny their trollish nature we embraced ours as we realized a well rounded poster should have elements of both flamer and troll,thereby making any such tag meaningless..

I mean is there anybody in their right mind who considers Obiwannosi a 'flamer'? With his 150 usenet cross posts a day which is usually just CCPed shit from 'various sources' that guy is a bigger troll then I ever thought about being--sheesh..

Honest to Gawd,I remember Obi sending out tutorials to people in alt.discuss explaining how to netcop people who were whipping KOF ass on the boards..

~Sound like the actions of a gang of 'proud flamers' to you?~

Kneel, I agree with most of what you wrote. obutt doesnt even post but his spam timewaster and buying fake stocks online.
 The knights went down hill when the infighting with the lion started. We were al branching out in other areas. obutt wanted to let anyone and everyone in the order and it just got really old.
 I was posting with the thugs and having more fun. I stated that the day Dave leaves, I will also. And I did. Then the knights hit rock bottom by letting everyone in.
 Some, never would have made it to knight hood but were standing still long enough, Mary anne and chet.
 But there are some good flamers still in the knights. So please dont throw us all in the class of the cess pool like chet and obutt.
 Also, I was copped so many times I lost count. My service was pulled 5 times. Not warnings, actually pulled.
 And during those time, obutt wasnt a knight. chet was the netcopping freak, he even admitted to it and sending our posts to the fbi. So throw your rocks in the proper direction.

Sir Thaddeus

• Lictor
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 05:13:28 PM »

They ARE kicking the shit out of each other on the subway.  This afternoon I watched an 88 year old nun shove a brother down a flight of stairs because she didn't like his grill.

Tough times... :grin:

Ive stated in many of my NONRACIAL posts that times are bad and going to get much worse before they get better. Stick close to your friends during these times and help when you can. you may be the one who needs the help next.

Nele Gambino T~D~T

• Aedile
    • TDT.net
Re: I mean is there
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 10:01:24 PM »

Kneel, I agree with most of what you wrote. obutt doesnt even post but his spam timewaster and buying fake stocks online.
 The knights went down hill when the infighting with the lion started. We were al branching out in other areas. obutt wanted to let anyone and everyone in the order and it just got really old.
 I was posting with the thugs and having more fun. I stated that the day Dave leaves, I will also. And I did. Then the knights hit rock bottom by letting everyone in.
 Some, never would have made it to knight hood but were standing still long enough, Mary anne and chet.
 But there are some good flamers still in the knights. So please dont throw us all in the class of the cess pool like chet and obutt.
 Also, I was copped so many times I lost count. My service was pulled 5 times. Not warnings, actually pulled.
 And during those time, obutt wasnt a knight. chet was the netcopping freak, he even admitted to it and sending our posts to the fbi. So throw your rocks in the proper direction.

Well-there never really was THAT much animosity between the T~D~T and the KOF..Except maybe in the beginning because a few of them were kinda torked that we were 'stealing their thunder' in alt.discuss AND because we insisted on our own identity instead of becoming just another satellite board to Katzenspammer like a.d.jerk-kofs had become before us..The whole of alt.discuss saw both the T~D~T and the kofers as net thugs and rejected the KOF mantra that they were the 'good guy flamers' which is a point I constantly rubbed their collective faces in..

I can't speak to what went on in 1997 because that was a little before my time but we went through our own little T~D~T Civil War in mid 2000 so I know how that goes..The repercussions of what happened way back when can even be seen today because the T~D~T split was at least partially responsible for the creation of Brawl Hall...I don't believe I ever even saw Riotgear post and I barely remember you from those days but from what I've heard,yes,after you guys left Katzenspammer was never the same again...

~Made easy pickings for us though--so I guess I owe you a debt--he heh~

Sir Thaddeus

• Lictor
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 11:06:46 PM »

Around that time Lion wasnt posting much any way. Then he blew a gasket and left all together.
 I remember when you guys started, but I didnt follow what you were up to. Didnt really care. This is why I dont visit the other g boards. No interest.
Yeah, I can see how it was easy pickins. Hell, I would have plundered the place also. But I gave up the webtv all together when I left.

A friend of mine has been trying to get me to post on Daves old board for years. And now he got me on this one. Its fun, a good place to sharpen your claws and get a few laughs. I think it was a post to you saying I havent posted in like 10 years. Its true, I dont lie about this, no need to. So I dont know what happened after I left. And since Im back, its nice to slap around chet. he is so full of himself. I cant wait till he explodes. LOL
 I have nothing against you or the others. Hell, I would never have unlocked the thread if I did. LOL

But back to case at point. RS is thinskinned and couldnt take the heat. If you read the thread and my first reply, it says it all.
 And the best part was him claiming it was a troll, he voted for Nader. Too fuckin funny.
 But I invite all to read the threads and make up their own minds.
 Night all
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.658 seconds with 39 queries.