ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 08:08:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Speaking of Prop 8 - SIGN THIS  (Read 842 times)

plus minus reset

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Speaking of Prop 8 - SIGN THIS
« on: November 09, 2008, 09:18:23 PM »

Please.

Subject: Sign the Pledge to Fight Prop 8.

On Election Night, progressive Californians had a lot to be thankful for and a lot to be proud of - but we also lost a hugely important fight: the fight to defeat Prop. 8.

Prop. 8 is a stinging blow to every person who believes in equal rights - we're angry, we're frustrated, and we're upset. We feel betrayed by our fellow Californians. An overwhelming majority of California voters (6,313,674) cast a ballot to mandate better treatment for farm animals. Only a minority of California voters (4,932,086) stood up for equal marriage rights. That hurts.

But we don't have to accept defeat. We can start taking action to fight Prop. 8, and eventually to repeal it all together.

I just signed a pledge to fight to repeal Prop. 8 -- I hope you will too.

Please have a look and take action.

http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/fight_prop_8/?r_by=-1913120-n6UYy0x&rc=paste

Thanks!

And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Speaking of Prop 8 - SIGN THIS
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 09:28:08 PM »

ummm, i've been terribly busy the past few and i haven't really looked into this much, but do "signatures" of people who don't reside in california, count?

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 09:38:19 PM »

Thx for the link, I just signed it. 

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 11:51:13 PM »

I wouldn't think anyone out of state would count but I sure as hell passed it around to all my friends here. I should have emailed it to some people I know that don't agree with it ... like the boyfriend's mother.  >:D

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 11:54:01 PM »

I dropped it on the Green Party mailing list.  :grin:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 12:12:33 AM »

Nice! lol!

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 07:14:25 AM »

Probably the signatures of non-Cali people DON'T count, but it's a way of getting your voice heard on the matter.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 07:53:13 AM »

Please sign the petition, ? We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. " No matter what.
Thanks
Greymure
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.419 seconds with 38 queries.