ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2017, 11:33:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I WILL FIGHT ANYONE!  (Read 956 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 377
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
I WILL FIGHT ANYONE!
« on: November 13, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »

Just sign up at etapout.com, create a fighter and challenge me. I havent played this in years but it's a lot of fun and seems much more improved than before.

It's an mma simulation game where you create a fighter by assigning a limited set of points for various skills and then moving up the ranks as you win fights and get more points to assign. The fights are just a text printout but fun to read, especially in rivalry fights.

I just signed up and am ranked last in my weight class. My fighter's name is Theodoric the Great in the Middleweight class.

Someone let [email protected]@ know about this!  :lol:

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: I WILL FIGHT ANYONE!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 06:23:46 AM »

sorry B I dont do that gamer stuff it leaves me cold.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 04:35:12 PM »

It's not really gamer stuff. All you do is adjust the setting before a match and accept a challenge. The sim does the rest. It's kind of like fantasy football but much less involved. This is what the fights look like...

In the blue corner, standing 6'11" and weighing 265 lbs., fighting out of belh and ranked 46... Three Ton Sally!
In the red corner, standing 6'4" and weighing 240 lbs., fighting out of Miami, FL and ranked 55... Larry Czonka!

The bell rings for the start of round 1.

Larry Czonka starts circling away.
Three Ton Sally lands a grazing round kick to the legs.
Three Ton Sally delivers a grazing cross to the head.
Larry Czonka shoots in and executes a bodylock takedown.
Larry Czonka is mounted on Three Ton Sally.
Three Ton Sally scrambles back to his feet.
Larry Czonka stands up.
Larry Czonka shoots in and executes a bodylock takedown.
Larry Czonka is in Three Ton Sally's guard.
Larry Czonka scores with a grazing hammerfist to the body.
Larry Czonka lands a solid hammerfist to the head.
Three Ton Sally scrambles and secures a toehold.
Larry Czonka escapes the submission hold.
Larry Czonka is in Three Ton Sally's guard.
Three Ton Sally scrambles and catches Larry Czonka with a arm triangle choke.
Larry Czonka attempts to escape but fails.
Three Ton Sally tightens the submission hold.
Three Ton Sally applies more pressure to the submission hold.
Larry Czonka taps out!
The referee jumps in and stops the fight!

LOL. My fighter is accepting all challenges: http://www.etapout.com/displayFighter.php?name=Theodoric+the+Great

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 04:44:41 PM »

its still a bit to secondlife ish, ive got enough on my plate chatting to dirty women on Human pets on Facebook. Fuck that is addictive!

if your on fb and wanna link just pm me. fuck I am shattered, gonna hit the pit soon.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »

I hate Facebook, but I was being bought and sold at an alarming rate on MySpace for a while there - I had to get rid of that app, people were starting to take it entirely too seriously.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 04:18:09 PM »

lolz yes I know, I had a flmae war with some turkish guy after I kept buying his pet. I ended up feeling sorry for the guy as he put up a profile picture of himself sulking! Seriously.

I just use it as a way to chat to people and lark about with friends. Their are people really protective of their pets so I'm gonna raid in time and take all of someones pets who has about 30 or more.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 11:33:28 AM »

What is this pet thing you guys are talking about?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 03:06:49 PM »

if your on facebook get the human pets application.:)

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 03:49:21 PM »

I have a facebook acct but I hardly ever use it and wouldnt know where to begin. Im more of a myspace user.

Just give me the rundown on it. Do wanton wenches like VC show you their tits online or what? Knowing you it must be some kind of angle for something related to sex.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »

Yea something like that, you get to accumulate points in said game and one way is clicking through basic profiles and its quite easy to pick out perves or slutty types. There are also herds of all sorts like the Mistress and slave herd. You can create your own herds to join.

I have one herd Cult of the cookie monster so if you get it/hp and do a search of herds you will soon find me. Its a lot easier to message and tap people up than messageboards as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.462 seconds with 36 queries.