ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:27:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: This is yuo  (Read 11601 times)

plus minus reset

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
Re: This is yuo
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2016, 03:22:08 PM »

I found a very quick method slicing off MANY minutes...

paintshop pro is the best... Photoshop is shit.

I have photoshop, but prefer to use Paintshop pro as well.....much easier and more intuitive.

H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here. H.C.Trouble is a top dog here.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 500 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall300 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall200 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall100 Reply Thread - RIP Brawl-hall
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2016, 04:07:19 PM »

It doesn't matter what program you use. It takes only a few minutes to cut out stuff and paste it onto other stuff. I used photoshop and  made hundreds of chops without much effort. 

I found the time consuming part was  finding the  background images to work with a caption.

Maybe I'll pirate the program again.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2016, 04:10:41 PM »

It doesn't matter what program you use. It takes only a few minutes to cut out stuff and paste it onto other stuff. I used photoshop and  made hundreds of chops without much effort. 

I found the time consuming part was  finding the  background images to work with a caption.

Maybe I'll pirate the program again.

No Need to pirate it , Photoshop CS2 is now available for free:

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/photoshopcs2.html

pigfucker

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pigfucker probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2016, 04:23:11 PM »

Abandonware for the win. No wonder the lion's share of image manipulation at the site has yet to progress along from kindergarten level circa 2005.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2016, 04:25:39 PM »

Abandonware for the win. No wonder the lion's share of image manipulation at the site has yet to progress along from kindergarten level circa 2005.

Fuck off dickhead!

pigfucker

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pigfucker probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2016, 04:27:04 PM »

Fuck off dickhead!

Make me fuck off, BH-liteweight.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2016, 03:34:12 PM »

Make me fuck off, BH-liteweight.

Let's see your chops fuck tard alt, Caskur will own you. You got nothing.

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2016, 04:03:05 PM »

Citizen E and Johnny Storm

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2016, 04:15:25 PM »

Looney also sucks half white half black cawks. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2016, 04:32:30 PM »

Looney will suck any fucking cock that is put in his face, although I don't recommend face fucking him as his brittle teeth may splinter and fuck up your cock.

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2016, 04:47:42 PM »

Quote from: cw

Citizen E and Johnny Storm

Excellent work, you impress as always...

Hey canker - this is how it's done...

All your "work" looks like dried dog shit when compared to the chops My Girlfriend creates.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2016, 04:52:27 PM »

What does that even mean? You raging faggot.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2016, 04:54:27 PM »

Looney will suck any fucking cock that is put in his face, although I don't recommend face fucking him as his brittle teeth may splinter and fuck up your cock.

He didn't say your cock, just admit you think black cock is tasty since youve been de-balled.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2016, 04:57:27 PM »

He didn't say your cock, just admit you think black cock is tasty since youve been de-balled.

I posted my real balls on here for everyone to see, lets see you do the same with your two dried up raisins. :finger:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2016, 05:18:11 PM »

What does that even mean? You raging faggot.

It means you prefer mulatto penis.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2016, 05:22:56 PM »

I posted my real balls on here for everyone to see,

where they really yours...did you write your name on them and the date? 
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2016, 05:31:21 PM »

where they really yours...did you write your name on them and the date?

That's my real avi from my body modification forum, believe it or not - I really don't give a shit.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2016, 05:34:13 PM »

That's my real avi from my body modification forum, believe it or not - I really don't give a shit.

No shit given, huh?

Just orange marmalade, Mr. Peanut Butter?  :rotf:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2016, 05:43:05 PM »

No shit given, huh?

Just orange marmalade, Mr. Peanut Butter?  :rotf:

Go jump into a Gorilla enclosure at the zoo, they'll end up shooting you for trying to bugger one of the male primates.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2016, 06:26:57 PM »

It means you prefer mulatto penis.

So this is the stuff you like to think and post about on here? OK faggot. :lolatu:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36   Go Up

Page created in 0.304 seconds with 41 queries.