ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:30:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36   Go Down

Author Topic: This is yuo  (Read 9682 times)

plus minus reset

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
Re: This is yuo
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 05:30:00 AM »

Vixen is titless and assless.

Hahahahahahaha.

Well then she better be really good at sucking cock and making sandwiches.
Fuck you.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 05:31:28 AM »

This chick has an ass.

The one cw posted does not. You like dudes anyway gtfo.

You previously called a slender yet curvy and proportional female body undesirable yet you're saying someone else isn't into women?  :lolatu:

Vixen is titless and assless, and talentless and less.

If that's her it's just a shame that a great body has such a simple mind controlling it.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Sinister

• Legatus
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2016, 05:33:12 AM »

You previously called a slender yet curvy and proportional female body undesirable yet you're saying someone else isn't into women?  :lolatu:

If that's her it's just a shame that a great body has such a simple mind controlling it.

The girl shown in cw's post isn't curvy you fucking kike.

Doesn't part of your goverment hand out package cover an eye exam? Fucking get one dunce.
Fuck you.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2016, 05:35:43 AM »

The girl shown in cw's post isn't curvy you fucking kike.

Doesn't part of your goverment hand out package cover an eye exam? Fucking get one dunce.

^ Homosexual.  :snick:

But looking at your wife would compel the staunchest of straight men to renounce the charlie tunnel.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Sinister

• Legatus
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2016, 05:38:07 AM »

^ Homosexual.  :snick:

But looking at your wife would compel the staunchest of straight men to renounce the charlie tunnel.

Hmmm nice try...I'll play along junior.

My wife? Where did you see my wife?
Fuck you.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 05:43:22 AM »

Hmmm nice try...I'll play along junior.

My wife? Where did you see my wife?

That's privileged info...  :snack:

Sinister

• Legatus
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 05:54:31 AM »

That's privileged info...  :snack:

That's exactly what I figured.

FYI I'm not dumb enough to entitle a woman to half of what's mine.

Marriage is for idiots, I have no idea why your kind fought so hard to get the right here in the states.
Fuck you.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 05:57:26 AM »

You don't find sexy female bodies desirable, remember?

:lolatu:

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2016, 06:06:40 AM »

If that's Vixen then she's on the to do list
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2016, 06:07:06 AM »

This chick has an ass.

The one cw posted does not. You like dudes anyway gtfo.

That pic might be altered but for example purposes it works.

Genetically developed for speed bike riding!

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 06:08:00 AM »

Just go away.....actually

Fuck off
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

Sinister

• Legatus
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 06:27:58 AM »

You don't find sexy female bodies desirable, remember?

:lolatu:

So you have a fetish for framing lumber that I don't. Big deal.

You can be attacted to the flat assed no titty chicks, I prefer my women with bigger tits and a non flat ass.

Either way you're a known homo. I'll laugh when your HIV announcement happens.
Fuck you.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 06:29:00 AM »

So you have a fetish for framing lumber that I don't. Big deal.

You can be attacted to the flat assed no titty chicks, I prefer my women with bigger tits and a non flat ass.

Either way you're a known homo. I'll laugh when your HIV announcement happens.

:rotf:

Me thinks you project too much.

Sinister

• Legatus
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 06:37:03 AM »

God damn you're terrible at this.

Can someone else show up to be made fun of? This old jobless guy is boring.
Fuck you.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 06:41:22 AM »

God damn you're terrible at this.

Can someone else show up to be made fun of? This old jobless guy is boring.

Thank you for verifying my earlier assertion, Man Butt Sniffer.  :snick:

Your Mom's Lover

• Diamond Member
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Your Mom's Lover has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - The age of postersTeam win vs Caskur and Ant Agonizer100 Replies - Um Team Cunt Wrangler200 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The age of posters100 Replies - The Mr.Pickles Show!!!100 Replies - Guilty pleasures100 Replies - Brit posters with bad teeth100 Reply - Matches/Callouts you want to see100 Replies - Guess who?100 Reply - Mr.Pickles Comics Third Rail 2016300 Reply - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply -  	Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools200 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Callout The Treasurer Scoundrel Flea100 Reply Thread - Epic fail troll by the epic fail fools100 Reply Thread - The state of flaming..200 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea?100 Reply Thread - How fat is Flea? TRF Flame ChampWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Gaming and flaming with Mr.Pickles100 Reply Thread - Survivor January 2016100 Reply Thread - Everyone is a pedo,100 Reply Thread -  	Happy Thanksgiving Third Rail300 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid200 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - A bad reject heaven forum raid100 Reply Thread - Step up to get beat down100 Reply Thread - Now its up to you tards200 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.100 Reply Thread - So posting PI is ok here.Flame ChampionWin vs caskurWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - 4 vs 4 match sign up100+ Reply Thread - Team Bra1n vs Team Pickles2007 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2016, 08:53:39 AM »

Vixen is Miffet?

I find that incredibly hard to believe.
#BYECASKUR

Your Mom's Lover is a satirical character who engages in various forums of verbal and visual comedy designed to entertain. No other designation of anything posted by Your Mom's Lover is hinted or implied.

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 10:17:42 AM »

:rotf: :rotf: Funny thread cw.

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2016, 04:57:18 PM »

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2016, 05:48:42 PM »

Vixen is Miffet?

I find that incredibly hard to believe.

Search this site for Shinra.

feral

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2016, 05:55:31 PM »

Flat ass. Thumbs down.

Nigger, you must be blind, that chick has a sweet ass on her. You obviously prefer the big fat jiggly ghetto rumps.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36   Go Up

Page created in 0.34 seconds with 41 queries.