ThirdRailForum

• December 15, 2017, 03:30:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is yuo  (Read 11559 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: This is yuo
« Reply #700 on: October 01, 2017, 11:00:11 PM »

This is me

Because the admins won't update the site

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #701 on: October 02, 2017, 01:31:02 AM »

This is me

Because the admins won't update the site

Four different browsers installed on this machine, I'm browsing the exact same site as you and without incident. Maybe try updating your computer to something that actually works.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #702 on: October 02, 2017, 09:42:39 AM »

He probably spilled dick grease and pee on his keyboard.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #703 on: October 02, 2017, 10:04:08 AM »

Personal experience talking there Johnny?
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #704 on: October 02, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »

Try moving your tablet out the way when you are being plugged over a bag of curly fries in the basement.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #705 on: October 04, 2017, 11:03:46 AM »

I'm not the pied piper of fags....you faggots don't have to follow me around everywhere. 

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #706 on: October 04, 2017, 11:14:42 AM »

I'm not the pied piper of fags....you faggots don't have to follow me around everywhere.
No, you're just a fag who pokes his daughter in the bum and accuses others of doing similar. Sit down, no mark.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #707 on: October 04, 2017, 11:29:40 AM »

Project much, pedo faggot cohabber?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #708 on: October 04, 2017, 11:30:18 AM »

Excuse me....broke pedo faggot cohabber

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #709 on: October 04, 2017, 11:31:59 AM »

Project much, pedo faggot cohabber?
You mean like you've been doing for the past dozen years? Hardly!  :rotf:

How's that tracker on your phone doing? Still tracing those calls Xenophag?  :lol:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #710 on: October 04, 2017, 12:38:14 PM »

Excuse me again...butthurt broke pedo faggot cohabber.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #711 on: October 04, 2017, 01:49:51 PM »

Four different browsers installed on this machine, I'm browsing the exact same site as you and without incident. Maybe try updating your computer to something that actually works.

There's no updating what's been thoroughly updated

The problem is that FF and Chrome got fucked up for some reason after the last update

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #712 on: October 04, 2017, 01:53:45 PM »

I'll be damned

Something had fucked up Java

Uninstalling and reinstallling it fixed the problem

Thanks for nothing, CW, TWAP and Bra1n  :lol: :rotf: :lmao: :grin: :snick: :yay: :confused: :tard: :slap: :hammer: :blahblah: :lolatu: :dontknow: :snack: :borat: :turd: :goatse: :punch: :cry2: :tissue: :eyes: :strong:

cwTopic starter

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #713 on: October 04, 2017, 02:47:23 PM »

I'll be damned

Something had fucked up Java

Uninstalling and reinstallling it fixed the problem

Thanks for nothing, CW, ....
What the hell? 

Yuo are a big snot!

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #714 on: October 04, 2017, 02:56:22 PM »

What the hell? 

Yuo are a big snot!

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #715 on: October 05, 2017, 01:54:41 PM »

What the hell? 

Yuo are a big snot!

Wait til he finds out that Firefox and Chrome ended support for Java... and it was their updates that fucked him up.  :snick:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #716 on: October 08, 2017, 12:23:28 PM »

This is CW,

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #717 on: October 08, 2017, 04:04:29 PM »

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #718 on: October 08, 2017, 04:37:04 PM »

Hotdog?  Ask Twap to identify which brand.
Wishing you a  :gary:  Christmas!!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #719 on: December 11, 2017, 06:40:04 AM »

This is CW.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36]   Go Up

Page created in 0.263 seconds with 37 queries.