ThirdRailForum

• July 21, 2017, 08:50:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know a good recipe for fillet mignon?  (Read 3376 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 360
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Anyone know a good recipe for fillet mignon?
« on: November 17, 2008, 09:09:30 PM »

I have never cooked tenderloin other than on a hot grill. I consider it a crime to not to do so. However, my grill is currently out of commission and I dont want to wait 3-4 weeks for my grill parts to arrive so that means that I'll have pan fry or broil it if I want to eat what I have packed in my freezer.

So If you know a good way that I can cook and season filet mignon and still be able to enjoy a juicy, tasty, mouth watering steak without using my gas grill, I'm listening.

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Anyone know a good recipe for filet mignon?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 11:48:54 PM »

dont pan fry it, unless you plan on quickly searing both sides and finishing it off in the oven! you'll ruin the meat. pan searing it gives it a nice yummy crust and if i plan on cooking it that way, i usually use a cast iron skillet and rub the meat with EVOO, then kosher salt and fresh pepper.

then i heat the skillet til it's super hot, i lay the meat in the pan and dont touch it for about 3 minutes. then i flip it with tongs-not a fork it pokes holes in the meat and lets all the juices youre trying to keep in the meat, out. again dont touch it for 3 more minutes after you flip it over.

meanwhile, i've preheated the oven to about 450 and i usually leave a cooking stone in there from pampered chef, but i doubt you have that, so a baking pan will suffice. :vc:

let the baking pan heat up in the oven. once youve seared the meat on both sides, you toss it on the hot pan in the oven and cook the meat for about 10 minutes for medium, 4-6 for rare, then take it out and let it rest for about 5 minutes, sometimes, i'll deglaze the skillet with a good red wine, but thats a lot of work and i only do that for company.  :vc:

generally if i can't grill mine, i broil it on hi-broil 7/7 each side for rare-depending on how thick they are- in a broiling pan like this;

i don't tend to season filet with more than salt and pepper because i like it rare and a really good piece of meat doesn't need to be adulterated with all sorts of sauces/spices. but if you prefer to sodomize a filet you can always marinate it in balsamic and fresh pressed garlic and ginger or good seasons dry salad dressing mix blended into a slurry with just some EVOO.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 02:38:00 AM »

OH! That sounds REALLY great! I dont like to baste steak in wines or steak sauces that mask the taste so pepper and salt or steak rub is fine. I just need to buy a cast iron skillet and broiler pan next time i go to walmart.

Just a couple of questions. What is EVOO? And do you use any oil or butter in the skillet to sear it or in the oven pan? I cant wait to try it. Hell, why dont you just come over and prepare it for me!  :vc:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 04:39:16 AM »

:vc: as long as you promise not to tie me up and do naughty things to me when i'm done!

you dont necessarily need a "cast iron" skillet, a stainless steel frying pan will do, as long as it's NOT a teflon coated pan or a non-stick surface. if you do go for a cast iron skillet, try and find one that is "pre-seasoned". this is what mine looks like;

you'd probably like this kind too, because it has the grill lines to make the yummy-ness! the handle gets really fucking hot, so make sure you use a dishtowel or an oven mitt when you grab that bad boy-dont know if you'll find it at walmart  :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-Signature-Seasoned-Cast-Iron-Stainless-Steel/dp/B000OP9PEI/ref=pd_sim_k_2

and NO you do not grease either the skillet or the baking pan. rubbing the meat with EVOO/extra virgin olive oil is all you need to do. you want the meat to "stick" to the pan initially, because thats how it "sears". once it's seared properly it should flip over without resistance or "sticking", so make sure the pan is as hot as you can get it and that your exhaust fan is on because it's going to smoke like a mother fucker, hehehe! if you're not going to deglaze the pan to make a sauce, you dont even need to take the meat out of the skillet and you can forgo the baking pan and just flip the meat a third time and toss the whole skillet in the oven, just increase your oven temp to about 475 and make sure the rack is in the center position.

that's why i generally just broil it in the broiler pan too, all that smoke can be a little stinky and sometimes it sets off my smoke alarm if i dont have a window open with my exhaust fan going. broiling can be a little smoky too, especially when you use olive oil. when i broil, i don't leave the oven door open like youre supposed to. it keeps most of the smoke in and decreases the cooking time.

if you buy a broiler pan, make sure the grate is stainless steel also, as teflon coating doesnt usually bode well with really high temperatures, then being placed in the dishwasher. plus teflon and non stick stuff emit carcinogens when heated to really high temps. pre-heat the broiler pan like you would the grill outside, before putting the meat on the grate, so it sears and doesnt stick.

also, i usually wrap the bottom part of the broiler pan in 2 layers of aluminum foil, that way i don't have to clean it when i'm through, i just unwrap it  :grin:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 05:15:24 AM »

AW is that you? :rotf:

Just rub steak with salt and cracked black pepper and do in a  hot pan with a bit of butter and olive oil in it.

Would do less than 2 mintes each side but then i like rare.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 12:14:38 PM »

:vc: as long as you promise not to tie me up and do naughty things to me when i'm done!

Gosh, no, I would never do such a horrible thing to you, ma'am.   :sex:

you dont necessarily need a "cast iron" skillet, a stainless steel frying pan will do, as long as it's NOT a teflon coated pan or a non-stick surface. if you do go for a cast iron skillet, try and find one that is "pre-seasoned". this is what mine looks like;

Yeah, i dont have either. The only thing I use a pan for are eggs, pancakes and meatballs so my pans are nonstick surfaces like Teflon. Either way I'll have to get one in order to enjoy some steaks for the next month until Brinkmann restocks their grill parts.

Just rub steak with salt and cracked black pepper and do in a  hot pan with a bit of butter and olive oil in it.

That sounds good and simple too. They key ingredient which Im missing and need to get is a hot pan. I like the idea of searing it and putting it in the oven to cook the middle because I like it medium.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »

Manfriend says: buy pizza dough. Wrap the steak in spinach and garlic, wrap the meat in the pizza dough, roast at 350 until pizza dough is cooked. Voila: Beef Wellington.

You could also go totally batshit and make a mushroom gravy to go with, but that's entirely up to you.  Also, make sure the pizza dough is very very thin or you'll overcook the meat.

He knows what he's talking about. Trust me.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 12:34:15 AM »

OH SO - I am not a big red meat eater but I make it for the manfriend and chitlins all the time.

Broil! I am in an apt and can't grill. Broil on 9 min first side 8 min 2nd for anything between 1" = 1.5" thick.

I made a fuckin chateaubriand last weekend! (basically a filet mignon ROAST) I pan seared it in a cast iron pot, stuck it in the oven for whatevers until the thermometer said med rare and then in the pan (took the meat out and tented in foil) sauteed a chopped shallot then cooked it in 1/2 cup red wine for 5 min and stirred in 2 tbsp melted butter. Holy shit it was baller. I snuck like three pieces and I don't eat beef like ever. I think I will make that sauce for some steaks and it will be good too. Here's a pic haha

(FYI PM me if you ever need an idea for cooking something. I can cook anything aside from like livers and shit - gross)

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 06:28:05 PM »

Well, at least we didnt lose ALL the yummyness in this thread.  I was about to reply to your last post here,  Dani, when the server started getting attacked. I cant even remember what you wrote now.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »

Yea, blondies one good post in the main forum and my reply praising it got vapourised as well.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2008, 07:28:35 PM »

I think I remember what she asked now... something about the smoke and the peppercorns that I wrote about.

The reason why I got a lot of smoke was because I forgot to turn the stove fan on. As soon as I did, most of the problem went away. Did the peppercorns make my kitchen stink? A little but nothing too bad and not unlike most dishes you cook with oil. The smell went away by the time i finished eating. When I make french fries in the deep fryer, the smell lingers for a longer time.

I only used about 1-2 tablespoons of peppercorns to get an idea of how it works with the filet. Like the guy in the video I posted said, tenderloins have little fat and thus not as much taste so you have to bring it out with something like a peppercorn crust and salt. Ribeyes have a lot more fat and taste so I didnt need that much but the peppercorn did give it more flavor. Next time what I may do is to cook the peppercorns in the EVOO outdoors on the side burner of my gas grill which still works.

Oh, and for those who started to crave after my last (erased) post, here's a mouth watering clip of how they make the steaks at R's C....

:bbq:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2008, 08:04:24 PM »

Yea, blondies one good post in the main forum and my reply praising it got vapourised as well.

I saw a White Rabbit sighting in her thread yesterday but I didnt even get to see his post nor the one that you speak of.

:cry:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2008, 08:17:20 PM »

I saw a White Rabbit sighting in her thread yesterday but I didnt even get to see his post nor the one that you speak of.

:cry:

I know that, after I posted and did a pm to someone I went to give her some positive karma after smiting her all week and when I clicked it(cant be more than 5 minutes after posting) the board crashed at that moment. :rotf: :rotf:

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 10:41:29 PM »

Ingredients
? 1 x salsa verde recipe ? recipe below
? 1 large bunch of fresh lemon thyme or thyme
? 1 clove of garlic
? 1 anchovy fillet
zest of 1 lemon
? 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
? 4 x 225g/8oz fillet steaks or sirloins
? 4 rashers of smoked streaky bacon
? 8 medium large Portobello or other flat-gilled mushrooms
? sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
First of all, make your salsa verde.

Tie up the stalk end of your bunch of thyme, place the leafy end in a pestle and mortar and give it a good bash. This will remove the tasty leaves and leave you with what looks like a miniature broom. Put this to one side. Add your garlic, anchovy fillet and lemon zest to the mortar. Bash to a paste and stir in your olive oil.

Your fillet steaks should be about 2.5cm/1 inch thick. Wrap a piece of bacon around each steak (this gives it a really good flavour) and secure loosely with a piece of string. Peel the mushroom skins off, which only takes a second and helps them absorb the marinade. Brush the steaks and mushrooms with some of your flavoured thyme oil, keeping the rest for the cooking.

Try to become instinctive about cooking basic things like steaks and to understand heat, sizes and cuts of meat. Chefs test their meat by the way it looks and the resistance it gives when squeezed. Preheat your griddle pan or barbecue until really hot. I don't want to give you a specific time to cook them, as your steaks may be thicker or thinner than the ones I'm using. Whether using fillets or sirloins, I cook mine for roughly 3 or 4 minutes each side and let them rest for a couple of minutes to give me a medium cooked steak ? you can do them for a little more or less time to your preference.

Season the meat on both sides and place on the griddle pan with your mushrooms. Turn every minute, and brush each time with your thyme oil brush. The mushrooms will be cooked after about 6 minutes and should be soft to the touch ? cooking them this way means they don't go all soggy but they do have an intense meaty flavour. Once the beef is cooked to your liking, remove the string, divide the steaks between 4 warmed plates with your mushrooms, allow to rest for 2 minutes and put a big dollop of salsa verde over the top.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008, 01:19:35 AM »

I know that, after I posted and did a pm to someone I went to give her some positive karma after smiting her all week and when I clicked it(cant be more than 5 minutes after posting) the board crashed at that moment. :rotf: :rotf:

for whatever reason you've chosen to mentally fictionalize some sort of strife with me. i don't know if it's some sort of oedipus complex or just some moronic means to obtain my attention but, i'm gonna let you in on a little secret; i don't give a shit about your delusions, they bore the fuck out of me.

ignore and smite away, this is the last i'm going to consciously entertain that ridiculously banal and vitriolic behavior as it is equally as childish and asinine as your continual sniping of both my intellect and my appearance.  ::)

for fucks sake get a hold of yourself.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 01:22:27 AM »

Ingredients
? 1 x salsa verde recipe ? recipe below
? 1 large bunch of fresh lemon thyme or thyme
? 1 clove of garlic
? 1 anchovy fillet
zest of 1 lemon
? 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
? 4 x 225g/8oz fillet steaks or sirloins
? 4 rashers of smoked streaky bacon
? 8 medium large Portobello or other flat-gilled mushrooms
? sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
First of all, make your salsa verde.

Tie up the stalk end of your bunch of thyme, place the leafy end in a pestle and mortar and give it a good bash. This will remove the tasty leaves and leave you with what looks like a miniature broom. Put this to one side. Add your garlic, anchovy fillet and lemon zest to the mortar. Bash to a paste and stir in your olive oil.

Your fillet steaks should be about 2.5cm/1 inch thick. Wrap a piece of bacon around each steak (this gives it a really good flavour) and secure loosely with a piece of string. Peel the mushroom skins off, which only takes a second and helps them absorb the marinade. Brush the steaks and mushrooms with some of your flavoured thyme oil, keeping the rest for the cooking.

Try to become instinctive about cooking basic things like steaks and to understand heat, sizes and cuts of meat. Chefs test their meat by the way it looks and the resistance it gives when squeezed. Preheat your griddle pan or barbecue until really hot. I don't want to give you a specific time to cook them, as your steaks may be thicker or thinner than the ones I'm using. Whether using fillets or sirloins, I cook mine for roughly 3 or 4 minutes each side and let them rest for a couple of minutes to give me a medium cooked steak ? you can do them for a little more or less time to your preference.

Season the meat on both sides and place on the griddle pan with your mushrooms. Turn every minute, and brush each time with your thyme oil brush. The mushrooms will be cooked after about 6 minutes and should be soft to the touch ? cooking them this way means they don't go all soggy but they do have an intense meaty flavour. Once the beef is cooked to your liking, remove the string, divide the steaks between 4 warmed plates with your mushrooms, allow to rest for 2 minutes and put a big dollop of salsa verde over the top.

i don't think brian cares much for mushrooms and i've never tried salsa with steak, but it sounds really yummy!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 01:33:25 AM »

for whatever reason you've chosen to mentally fictionalize some sort of strife with me. i don't know if it's some sort of oedipus complex or just some moronic means to obtain my attention but, i'm gonna let you in on a little secret; i don't give a shit about your delusions, they bore the fuck out of me.

ignore and smite away, this is the last i'm going to consciously entertain that ridiculously banal and vitriolic behavior as it is equally as childish and asinine as your continual sniping of both my intellect and my appearance.  ::)

Im actually fine, the intellect and appearance comments where humour. The strife thing was a  :uhuh:storm in a teacup. I have had a stressy week and i beleive you have as well so how about some lightening up?

:uhuh:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 02:26:23 AM »

Fuck that, how about Greymure makes us dinner? :grin:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2008, 02:27:39 AM »

Awe, he's just pulling your pigtails for some attention because he likes you. Gosh, yer so mean!

i don't think brian cares much for mushrooms and i've never tried salsa with steak, but it sounds really yummy!

Youre right about that! I hate mushrooms and dont like any fancy toppings or sauces on my steak. Just give me a big piece of juicy well cooked meat with a baked potato and Im happy.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2008, 02:39:39 AM »

Awe, he's just pulling your pigtails for some attention because he likes you. Gosh, yer so mean!

I think ive hurt her feelings. :confused:

Oh and contrary to that clip of the internationally famous steakhouse I have never heard of, let it rest for a minute or so after cooking to relax, makes it a bit jucier.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 1.307 seconds with 40 queries.