ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:22:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: The age of posters  (Read 3595 times)

plus minus reset

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 182
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
Re: The age of posters
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2016, 12:36:20 AM »

Yeah right.  And I'm the King of Scotland, Fox Mulder is the Queen of Scotland and Blandscape is the Unicorn of Scotland.

TWAP is a White Walker.  He's still alive because only magical weaponry can penetrate his hide and only magical phallusy penetrates his worn&weathered anus.

I was born in 77. All of you fossilized Fucktards are so hung up on age, I swear
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2016, 12:45:12 AM »

Nah Bland is the Forum Cocksucker.

If any of you other skirt wearing faggots wish to be labed Forum Bitch feel free to step the the plate.

This plate you speak, and yet so meek,
Homer I would, but you never could,
Iliad or Odyssey, I'm a war maker honestly,
I'm Indiana Jones & you're a hood rat,
All your base belong to me, you Casey at bat.

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
  • Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.Mr NiceGuy is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2016, 12:50:38 AM »

I was born in 77. All of you fossilized Fucktards are so hung up on age, I swear

We both remember cassette tapes. Congratulations.

You know who is young?  People who don't know what the fuck a cassette tape is.

Sorry I beat your dead horse Lady Godiva but you can still ride bareback around me any time if it makes you feel youthier...catty 'oh nine tails&lives. Meow. ffft ffft

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2016, 03:15:30 AM »

Physically you're fifty but mentally you're only retarded.

Better, asshat?

Nope, you're still a verbose one man heavy petting show.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2016, 04:39:04 AM »

Sorry I beat your dead horse Lady Godiva but you can still ride bareback around me any time if it makes you feel youthier...catty 'oh nine tails&lives. Meow. ffft ffft
  You arent old until you get discounts on coffee for being over 55.  How is 30 something old?
Simul Iustus et Peccator

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2016, 04:54:30 AM »

What about reel to reel?

I bet you can't remember old 78 records....

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 96
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2016, 05:05:17 AM »

You arent old until you get discounts on coffee for being over 55.  How is 30 something old?

30 something isn't old.

Flea's 30 whatever is more like 39 + 7.

She's wore and haggard. There is a reason her pictures are always filtered, always in poor light, and she has spent 30+ minutes on hair and make up.

While some of these fucking virgins around here are fooled by that shit I am not.

I've taken enough women home from the bar to know that most bitches age around 4-10 years between 2-6am.

Flea flaunts her shit here and on FB. Why? Guys trolling said places legitimately find her to be hot. Why? They don't to women outside of work and friends. They are the same dude with no confidence that could get a come hither look across a bar, an aisle at the grocery store, or walking down the street.

They shit their pants and look at the ground. These fucks have no backbone and a woman could turn most of these self esteem starved fucktards into a jealous ragaholic.

You'll be doing the same thing in a few years Dove after you drop calf number 6/7 or whatever. 

It's really all you bitches have. Make yourself look younger to appeal to losers.

No wonder domestic abuse and divorce rates are so high, you broads really have set yourselves back.

Like I said Dove you will wind up in the same boat trolling for the same type of loser sooner or later.

I've never seen a picture of you in a normal size either, only avatar size. You're the same shit as her. Bad lighting, a filter, the best angle to make your chins disappear.

You and Flea are on your way to taking over Caskur's spot when she chokes to death on a hamhock and dies.

That's a plus I guess.
Fuck you.

Sinister

• Legatus
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2016, 05:07:36 AM »

What about reel to reel?

I bet you can't remember old 78 records....

I bet you sucked the ribbon off a reel to reel thinking it was some sort of pasta you fat dumb bitch.

Old 78 records? I bet you ate plenty of those too.

Fucking die already you stumpy ugly bitch.

Your bad teeth and awful skin make us normal people that bathe want to vomit.
Fuck you.

Lady Dove

• Imperator
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2016, 05:28:48 AM »

30 something isn't old.

Flea's 30 whatever is more like 39 + 7.

She's wore and haggard. There is a reason her pictures are always filtered, always in poor light, and she has spent 30+ minutes on hair and make up.

While some of these fucking virgins around here are fooled by that shit I am not.

I've taken enough women home from the bar to know that most bitches age around 4-10 years between 2-6am.

Flea flaunts her shit here and on FB. Why? Guys trolling said places legitimately find her to be hot. Why? They don't to women outside of work and friends. They are the same dude with no confidence that could get a come hither look across a bar, an aisle at the grocery store, or walking down the street.

They shit their pants and look at the ground. These fucks have no backbone and a woman could turn most of these self esteem starved fucktards into a jealous ragaholic.

You'll be doing the same thing in a few years Dove after you drop calf number 6/7 or whatever. 

It's really all you bitches have. Make yourself look younger to appeal to losers.

No wonder domestic abuse and divorce rates are so high, you broads really have set yourselves back.

Like I said Dove you will wind up in the same boat trolling for the same type of loser sooner or later.

I've never seen a picture of you in a normal size either, only avatar size. You're the same shit as her. Bad lighting, a filter, the best angle to make your chins disappear.

You and Flea are on your way to taking over Caskur's spot when she chokes to death on a hamhock and dies.

That's a plus I guess.
  I dont use filters.  Im also not some shallow twit who shoots for the lowest form of human relationship. When people say stuff like this, they expose thier world view, the way they see themselves and others..  its so fucking sad.   There is far more to life than snorting around looking for something to rut and rooting your sense of self on what other people think of you, Sinister. I look forward to aging, with my husband. Watching the kids grow, enjoying my family, having grandchildren.  I dont have any driving need to be younger than i am.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2016, 05:33:13 AM »

Your bad teeth and awful skin make us normal people that bathe want to vomit.

i'll send you 50 cents so you can visit your local Walmart and buy yourself a cheep plastic bucket made in China.... vomit away child, don't let me stand in your way..

DrGoats

• Bra1n will do anything to cover up his secret trysts with bushpig because he is the
  • Forum Dullard
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.DrGoats makes good points.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up100 Reply Thread - Can you all shut the fuck up200 Reply Thread - CO is Booming100 Reply Thread - CO is Booming
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2016, 05:43:37 AM »

It's cheap you fucking moron.

That's twice you've done that same fuckup in as many days.

It's not a typo or grammar, it's 100% ignorance.
Someone needs to tell Bra1n that he's not at school now so the bullying has stopped

Sinister

• Legatus
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2016, 06:02:07 AM »

I dont use filters.  Im also not some shallow twit who shoots for the lowest form of human relationship. When people say stuff like this, they expose thier world view, the way they see themselves and others..  its so fucking sad.   There is far more to life than snorting around looking for something to rut and rooting your sense of self on what other people think of you, Sinister. I look forward to aging, with my husband. Watching the kids grow, enjoying my family, having grandchildren.  I dont have any driving need to be younger than i am.

Fucking really?

What the fucking hell does me lumping you into the same box as donkey face have anything to do with world views?

Are you back on the junk again?
Fuck you.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2016, 06:12:40 AM »

Why? Do you have some for sale?

You might be a drug dealer....

Lady Dove

• Imperator
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2016, 06:52:45 AM »

Fucking really?

What the fucking hell does me lumping you into the same box as donkey face have anything to do with world views?

Because you exposed a world view.  You are operating under an assumption that women rate thier worth as human beings based on youth and who they can get fucked by. Which, btw, is revolting.  Why would i bother using filters on my pictures here?  Are these "men" here worth trying to impress?  You wanna ask me if IM on drugs after you just sat there and told me its just a matter of time before i abandon my husband to troll after some random retards?  Ive been on these boards for almost a decade now...i certaintly hope no one has been holding thier breath.
Simul Iustus et Peccator

Sinister

• Legatus
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2016, 07:30:56 AM »

Because you exposed a world view.  You are operating under an assumption that women rate thier worth as human beings based on youth and who they can get fucked by. Which, btw, is revolting.  Why would i bother using filters on my pictures here?  Are these "men" here worth trying to impress?  You wanna ask me if IM on drugs after you just sat there and told me its just a matter of time before i abandon my husband to troll after some random retards?  Ive been on these boards for almost a decade now...i certaintly hope no one has been holding thier breath.

Like it or not Courtney you'll wander back to the drugs.

Hmm this whole women's lib inspired "we are more than looks" bullshit and it is complete bullshit.

If you bitches really cared about your worth in what you offer outside of looks there would not be 60+ billion dollars to be made in the U.S. cosmetic industry alone.

What about the 2 billion in lingerie?

And the 3 billion in woman's hair care products?

That's per year in USD. That isn't global either honey.

Women per year spend more on make up, dying their hair, and bras than on education.

Your argument is a fucking joke and it's just a matter of time until you don't feel "pretty" anymore then BAM! You're ass will be trolling for some male attention to make you feel better about yourself. As soon as John Q Dumbfuck that thought taking in a stray crackwhore was a good idea wises up, you'll be back on your knees taking loads for a fix.

Same old song and dance from you fuckin broads. "I don't need a man! I don't care what others think! All this boob lifting, hair doing, and face sculpting is for me!".

Sure it is.

I was listening to some old music and I found a song that reminded me of you. Hope you like it.

Something else for you.

Think about that buzz Dove, how great it be to have just one more time.
Fuck you.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2016, 07:40:27 AM »

Dove and Feral could be during and after pics for the Faces of Meth. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Sinister

• Legatus
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2016, 07:45:41 AM »

Dove and Feral could be during and after pics for the Faces of Meth.

Nah. You can't get a clean no make up unfiltered picture from either of them so you never know.

I doubt Dove was even a junkie. I think she likes to play that card because she thinks it's cool and makes it seem as she overcame her addiction to add some depth. She's probably just another soccer mom from the burbs on adderall.
Fuck you.

Wet Willy

• Zika Skeeter
  • Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 73
  • Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Wet Willy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2016, 07:48:26 AM »

According to wikipedia posters date back to the 1840's.

The very first poster printed was for a band called "Ichabod Crane", which was a popular band at the time who's sound focused mostly around the harpsichord. Today the music they composed would be considered to be in the heavy metal genre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poster

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2016, 08:05:27 AM »

Nope, you're still a verbose one man heavy petting show.

You post more words than I.

Look up 'verbose'.

Learn to not be a retard.

Then I'll stop proving you a retard.

Retard.

Mr NiceGuy

• Banger of Mash
  • Governor
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2016, 08:13:05 AM »

So you say. But what if you don't live long enough to enjoy those caffeinated discounts?  What then?

Do you want to live in the past or the future?

Do you want to be ahead of your curves or behind the times?

Do you want to rehash history or embrace tomorrow?

Do you want to show me your tits now or wait until your nipples just stare at the floor?

This is a call to arms! And tits!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.715 seconds with 42 queries.