ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 08:10:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there something in the water in Florida??  (Read 1137 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Is there something in the water in Florida??
« on: November 25, 2008, 12:55:49 PM »

How come the wackiest fucking stories originate from there!!!!???

no really! i want to know why!  :vc:

Student arrested for 'passing gas' at Fla. school

The Associated Press
Monday, November 24, 2008; 9:31 PM

STUART, Fla. -- A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was "passing gas" and turning off his classmates' computers. According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office, the 13-year-old boy "continually disrupted his classroom environment" by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using.

The Spectrum Junior-Senior High School was arrested Nov. 4.

A school resource officer placed the boy under arrest after he confessed about his behavior, according to the report. He was charged with disruption of school function and released to his mother.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/24/AR2008112402290.html

i swear, you can't make shit like this up!

cereal killer

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cereal killer probably just rolled in here.
Re: Is there something in the water in Florida??
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 01:40:13 AM »

It`s the damn carpetbagger yankees Meph !

Seriously,I don`t know, but there is something wrong with this fucking place.Seems everytime some wingnut kills or does some other devient thing they head down here.I gotta get outta this place.Anyone wanna buy a house?

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 06:54:05 PM »

oh shit! i've just become acutely aware that these malignant stories didn't begin until a certain someone moved to florida!

coinky dink!? i think not!!

nobody buy nuthin!  :vc: :vc:

cereal killer

• Aedile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 10:29:33 PM »

Why you !

Things aren`t so great in your neck of the woods either. I talked to my brother in Providence the other day and he said the economy was so bad the mafia had to layoff 3 judges.

</rimshot>

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 05:30:39 AM »

It`s the damn carpetbagger yankees Meph !

Fuck you, you Southern wannabe Colonel Sanders...we don't pass gas or fart, we poot! :vc:

"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 07:13:50 AM »

Why you !

Things aren`t so great in your neck of the woods either. I talked to my brother in Providence the other day and he said the economy was so bad the mafia had to layoff 3 judges.

</rimshot>

wait a minute! my brother is from RI too!  :confused:

actually, at present he's macked out on the couch in my family room. he seems content. maybe i should check the trunk of his car. oh wait, he has an XE35...no trunk.

which reminds me, he thinks the big three should bite the big one. i spit on his baked potato.  :vc:

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 07:16:23 AM »

Fuck you, you Southern wannabe Colonel Sanders...we don't pass gas or fart, we poot! :vc:

hehehe...he IS the carpetbagger yankee he speaks of  :lol:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 07:28:06 AM »

LMAO! I read this the other day! I think the little shit is a little shit though!

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 07:54:46 AM »

:rotf:

i told my 13 year old son about the article. he wanted to know how the kid turned off a computer with a fart.

yeah..you could almost see the wheels turning in his head.  :lol:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 07:57:01 AM »

Omg I just snorted out loud! My 9 year old is constantly finding new ways to fart and use farts to his advantage. Like how the fuck did that kid come out of ME?

cereal killer

• Aedile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 08:08:59 AM »

Thank god I`ve found this thread to hide in !

I`ll never be found here.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 04:44:58 PM »

two words...."corporal punishment"
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 10:38:37 PM »

LMAO..here is a homage' to the fart!

http://www.youtube.com/v/TxskD2OulKI&hl=en&fs=1
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 12:32:37 AM »

Ahhhahaha!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.287 seconds with 35 queries.