ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:33:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's talk North Korea  (Read 753 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.
  • Fan of: Nunya

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Let's talk North Korea
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2017, 12:04:12 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Freud

• Obi's great great grandson
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 181
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2017, 04:44:59 AM »

It's all just sabre rattling...until the West again facilitates another attack on itself then quickly moves to punish whoever they're keen to frame for it...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Senatore
  • rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2017, 09:35:56 PM »

It's all just sabre rattling...until the West again facilitates another attack on itself then quickly moves to punish whoever they're keen to frame for it...

It's much better than simply allowing that flied chicken pig to get a gazillion nukes and have his country fall into a revolution that would have them firing them everywhere.

Freud

• Emperor
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2017, 10:27:19 PM »

It's much better than simply allowing that flied chicken pig to get a gazillion nukes and have his country fall into a revolution that would have them firing them everywhere.

Not much different than the inevitable. We're all on borrowed time...
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2017, 02:54:34 AM »

Not much different than the inevitable. We're all on borrowed time...

No one wants to talk about your AIDS. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2017, 10:25:53 AM »

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2017, 11:36:50 AM »

No one wants to talk about your AIDS.

Or your untreatable gay gonorrhea

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2017, 12:02:42 PM »

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2017, 07:37:17 AM »

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2017, 07:52:05 AM »

LMFAO! TWAT knocking it outta the park!  :snick:

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2017, 02:57:58 PM »

Politics:

Pathetic LOSER gloating about his music fame over at FT:
"I'll tell you another thing that doesn't get old, and that's kicking back with the band during set break, discussing the various material they perform... then hearing them namecheck me to the audience before cranking out the best material they do. All eyes were on me in that instant the lead vocalist said "this one goes out to Rowan"... I could feel them."

lokmar

• Senatore
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2017, 09:00:29 PM »

Politics:

It gets way more interesting when we get the civil war we deserve!

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »

It gets way more interesting when we get the civil war we deserve!

I'm ready:

My AK-47

This round easily goes through two pressure treated 6x6's without even starting to tumble. At 7.62mmx39mm, a full metal jacket AK round is hard to stop: you simply can't hide from it. Hide behind a car and I'll shoot right thru both sides of the car and kill you. It is definitely wicked. I live way out in the county so we're allowed to pretty much shoot up till 11pm as long as we are shooting in a safe direction. I shot this on my back 40 by my shed with some equipment in it against a huge mountain wall.

If some MF gets into my house and assualts me or my wife and jumps out the window, I can follow him with 30 rounds right thru the fucking wall.

Also, the reliability of this rifle is unmatched. It simply cannot be improved upon even after all these years. You can drag it through mud, dirt, sand and snow and rack the bolt and fire off 30 rounds flawlessly.

Pathetic LOSER gloating about his music fame over at FT:
"I'll tell you another thing that doesn't get old, and that's kicking back with the band during set break, discussing the various material they perform... then hearing them namecheck me to the audience before cranking out the best material they do. All eyes were on me in that instant the lead vocalist said "this one goes out to Rowan"... I could feel them."

JOODOG

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2017, 04:16:38 PM »

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2017, 09:33:20 PM »

I'm ready:

My AK-47

This round easily goes through two pressure treated 6x6's without even starting to tumble. At 7.62mmx39mm, a full metal jacket AK round is hard to stop: you simply can't hide from it. Hide behind a car and I'll shoot right thru both sides of the car and kill you. It is definitely wicked. I live way out in the county so we're allowed to pretty much shoot up till 11pm as long as we are shooting in a safe direction. I shot this on my back 40 by my shed with some equipment in it against a huge mountain wall.

If some MF gets into my house and assualts me or my wife and jumps out the window, I can follow him with 30 rounds right thru the fucking wall.

Also, the reliability of this rifle is unmatched. It simply cannot be improved upon even after all these years. You can drag it through mud, dirt, sand and snow and rack the bolt and fire off 30 rounds flawlessly.

FYI, any hollow tipped pistol round can be turned into a "jacket" piercing round with a tip inserted into it of the right material.  For rifle ammo, I have a personal affinity for the 7.62 x 51/.308, the 300 Win short, and the .338 for long distance high caliber rounds. Lets face it though, when the SHTF, you need something more suited for up close and personal.

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2017, 09:41:13 PM »

I'm ready:

My AK-47

Bro, you're going to shoot your balls off.

It's bad enough I gotta look at your gook self, now you're carrying a gooks gun-

*shakes head*

Always use a shotgun indoors!

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2017, 10:55:29 PM »

Bozo, the SKS is the gook gun. I agree about the shotgun for indoor use. Some argue against it for hurting friendlies indoors but 1 or 2 blasts from a 12 ga. is safe compared to unloading a full clip of 9mm inside the house. Hell, racking a 12ga in the house usually results in everyone shitting their pants and running away.

Freud

• Emperor
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2017, 06:04:58 AM »

Bozo, the SKS is the gook gun. I agree about the shotgun for indoor use. Some argue against it for hurting friendlies indoors but 1 or 2 blasts from a 12 ga. is safe compared to unloading a full clip of 9mm inside the house. Hell, racking a 12ga in the house usually results in everyone shitting their pants and running away.

I loved my SKS... back in the day... 78 bucks, came with a bayonet, grease cannister, spring loaded rifle butt cleaning cannister, and some canvas mag vest not designed for anything rifle sized beyond a .22...

20 rounds of corrosive were only 2.50 USD.

Never got around to ordering the Ram-Line stock, unfixed mags, tripod, and side sight for it.

Had to immigrate to this gun phobic socialist backwater that can't differentiate between full or semi auto, military grade, stopping power, or legitimate self defense reasons...

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2017, 07:32:56 AM »

20 ga. Is enough inside, really.

By the 70's the SKS was rare. I never saw one. It was the AK all day, but mostly at night.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.457 seconds with 42 queries.