ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2017, 07:53:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Let's talk North Korea  (Read 1109 times)

plus minus reset

lokmar

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
Re: Let's talk North Korea
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 02:44:18 PM »

You ever serve in the military Cokmo?
No faggot, what of it?

lokmar

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 02:46:31 PM »

Lemme guess, I didnt serve so I cant talk. Sure I can faggit. Hell, the former HNIC never served yet waged war his entire Presidency! PWN3D! NEXT!

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2017, 02:59:05 PM »

Speaking of the military, it was in the spirit of the great General Patton that I said liberals should go to the front lines FIRST! "Each man must think not only of himself, but think of his buddy fighting alongside him. We don't want yellow cowards in the army. They should be killed off like flies. If not, they will go back home after the war, goddamn cowards, and breed more cowards. The brave men will breed more brave men. Kill off the goddamn cowards and we'll have a nation of brave men." Substitute democRAT for coward!

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2017, 11:22:25 PM »

Bahaha-

Typical non-hacker with a big mouth three post melty!

You made my night Cok!!

You don't have what it takes to serve our country anyway.

You made the right decision-

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2017, 10:03:42 PM »

Bahaha-

Typical non-hacker with a big mouth three post melty!

You made my night Cok!!

You don't have what it takes to serve our country anyway.

You made the right decision-
You're pissed I gave you the Triple PWN3D! I understand you fuckers. Someone steals your thunder and it leaves you slack jawed and befuddled!  :snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2017, 10:12:49 PM »

You're pissed I gave you the Triple PWN3D! I understand you fuckers. Someone steals your thunder and it leaves you slack jawed and befuddled!  :snick:

Dude, you're a triple faggot and hide in the cellar when the thunder booms like most who don't carry the gear to serve.

You talk about MOABS. Shit pal, you have no fuckin clue-

Experience the concussion of a simple grenade then come talk to me.

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2017, 12:07:04 AM »

Dude, you're a triple faggot and hide in the cellar when the thunder booms like most who don't carry the gear to serve.

You talk about MOABS. Shit pal, you have no fuckin clue-

Experience the concussion of a simple grenade then come talk to me.
Bitch please! If you thought I was gay in the least, you'd be face down, ass up, biting the pillow in anticipation! Now share with the congregation about your experiences as a third degree blackbelt SEAL who smoked 150 gooks with a broke swiss army knife and a shoestring! And just FYI, i shit on anyones (dis)-service whos for faggit rights/toleration!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2017, 05:01:47 AM »

Trump said Korea was part of china....lol, idiot.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2017, 06:20:21 AM »

Trump said Korea was part of china....lol, idiot.

He was right...unbelievably! Think outside the square son.....

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2017, 08:47:42 AM »

Bitch please! If you thought I was gay in the least, you'd be face down, ass up, biting the pillow in anticipation! Now share with the congregation about your experiences as a third degree blackbelt SEAL who smoked 150 gooks with a broke swiss army knife and a shoestring! And just FYI, i shit on anyones (dis)-service whos for faggit rights/toleration!

Just like a faggot to insert a fantasy about a sailor.

Army pal, Army!! And I never said I smoked anybody.

You on the other hand constantly blather on about it. This group, that group-

You know not.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2017, 08:55:27 AM »

What's happening Breaky!?

Breakfall

• "Breaky"
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.Breakfall is a forum legend.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Very seldom thread...200 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - Very seldom thread...100 Replies - I bought a little tinny today..200 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - What is wrong...too scared to..100 Replies - Why is Johnny Storm such a..100 Replies - And so begins the dismantling of..
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2017, 09:36:53 AM »

What's happening Breaky!?

Hey Benzo...I think Trump is dangerous for all of us and a scapegoat for countries like North Korea and Russia to set the world apart. China is just waiting to let loose. America is not as comfortable as she thinks.

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2017, 03:09:30 PM »

Just like a faggot to insert a fantasy about a sailor.

Army pal, Army!! And I never said I smoked anybody.

You on the other hand constantly blather on about it. This group, that group-

You know not.

Sorry faggot but YOU brought faggotry into the conversation. Its just like a degenerate libiot to project your actions onto another.   :snick:

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2017, 03:11:17 PM »

Hey Benzo...I think Trump is dangerous for all of us and a scapegoat for countries like North Korea and Russia to set the world apart. China is just waiting to let loose. America is not as comfortable as she thinks.

I'm just hopeful that the gooks with nukes smoke the shit outta SagFagcisco so we have a reason to blow up the norks without any real loss to the country!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 04:51:26 PM »

Think outside your triangle, you hermaphrodite. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2017, 10:10:44 PM »

Nah-

Trump talked trade war with China,

China let loose crazy lil' Kim.

Trump backs down.

China holds the cards really.

Russia and China are no doubt working in concert.

Like I've said before, Trump should stick with domestic issues-

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2017, 07:23:42 PM »

Saddle up bitches!!! PWN3D!

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2017, 11:27:26 PM »

Saddle up bitches!!! PWN3D!

You're an ambassador now, show some poise-

Get moving and bring back more faggots.

Get a ghostwriter too-

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2017, 06:33:23 PM »

You're an ambassador now, show some poise-

Get moving and bring back more faggots.

Get a ghostwriter too-

Show us where President Saint Trump hurt you little snowflake!  :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2017, 11:51:48 PM »

Show us where President Saint Trump hurt you little snowflake!  :lolatu:

Show me where Trump has really hurt anything?

He failed to shut down an airport with 60 cruise missiles-

A MOAB was dropped on a "huuuuge" tunnel complex and only 36 casualties resulted-
A 500 pound bomb could have done that.

Trump's a tool on foreign policy.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.463 seconds with 37 queries.