Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Aedile  (Read 3134 times)

plus minus reset

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Aedile
« on: November 27, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »

btw, I don't like to be called a cleaning lady ("the aediles were responsible for maintenance of public buildings"), no matter how high class the name sounds... :hand: ::)

"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Aedile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 10:38:09 PM »

Eh?

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

Quote from: Ang
btw, I don't like to be called a cleaning lady ("the aediles were responsible for maintenance of public buildings"), no matter how high class the name sounds...
Quote from: Cookie Monster
Eh?

I'll type slower for you... :slap:

The posters designation title "Aedile" means...."they were responsible for maintenance of public buildings"...ergo, they were cleaning ladies.  Get it? 
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 12:42:42 AM »

Well thats fine then, the Aediles were green aliens from the planet zog who cleaned public buildings in embonded service to the Tharg regime, got ya.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »

It's all Dani;s fault. She came up with this class warfare thing about designating posters similar to the nobility titles under the Roman Empire.  :vc:

Look on the bright side, youre already above a pleb.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 12:57:29 AM »

So whats an Eques?

Your not going to let her turn profile display into a fucking myspace profile are you? Theres enough crap on it now.

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 01:41:27 AM »

I think Eques in ancient Rome meant horses ass....just sayin' :vc:

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 02:00:54 AM »

It's all Dani;s fault. She came up with this class warfare thing about designating posters similar to the nobility titles under the Roman Empire.  :vc:

Look on the bright side, youre already above a pleb.

OMG!! don't you DARE blame me! :birdy:

thats it, no dessert for you!

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 03:07:58 AM »

So whats an Eques?

Your not going to let her turn profile display into a fucking myspace profile are you? Theres enough crap on it now.

Eques is already getting into the upper echelon of the Roman social class. They were something akin to a knight. Really, the only mid to lower class we have right now are the plebs and aediles. Within six months, everyone here should know most of the classes of the Roman Empire by heart.  :lol:

:dancepenis:
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 03:20:02 AM »

+1 for the dancing brian.

:vc:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 03:53:50 AM »

I can understand how VC and bra1n can become beguiled by the proto-facism of the Roman Empire but something of a Hellenic order would be better and I am sure that persophone would agree.

You do not get greater epics than when the Olympians fought the Titans, the macinations and scheming of the Gods, the tragedies that unfolded in the poems and plays of Homer and Aristophanes.

I kind of see VC as Calypso to Bra1ns Oddyseus. I would be Dionysus, persopone would be herself and Johnny Storm would be Mr Pink.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 03:39:16 PM »

actually, brian and i discussed various groupings and as we love to disagree, we didn't decide on anything specific. as an afterthought, later that evening a preview for the hbo series rome played and i jotted down a list, labeled it as brian's list, and he mulled it over for a month and then decided to use it. or something like that.  :vc:

i can dig the odyssey and i love, love, loved the movie version by francis ford coppola, but calypso was the dark/light; i'm more circe> light/dark in that i enjoy bringing out the beasts. :lmao:

mr. pink...that is just soooo wrong  :lol:

would you mind donning a gimp suit and scaring off my relatives? they won't leave.  :rudolp:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 07:05:27 PM »

I seem to be having trouble posting atm so will get back to you on that one.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 09:37:41 PM »

actually, brian and i discussed various groupings and as we love to disagree, we didn't decide on anything specific. as an afterthought, later that evening a preview for the hbo series rome played and i jotted down a list, labeled it as brian's list, and he mulled it over for a month and then decided to use it. or something like that.  :vc:

i can dig the odyssey and i love, love, loved the movie version by francis ford coppola, but calypso was the dark/light; i'm more circe> light/dark in that i enjoy bringing out the beasts. :lmao:

mr. pink...that is just soooo wrong  :lol:

would you mind donning a gimp suit and scaring off my relatives? they won't leave.  :rudolp:

I prefer to read the books in theie full translation.

The reference to Calypso was the detainment of Oddie on the ilsand for to years where he sat on the beach and wept because he missed his home.

Oddie was advised to rape Circe to get her to turn his men back into humans before she drugged and emasculated him. Those are the original versions so feel free to choose which ever you like.

I am aware how Admin is run around here lol................. :rotf:

Oh I dont own or wear gimpsuits, try downloading a caskur mask. :lmao:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2008, 10:18:26 PM »

I bet she's great at taking dictation.  :panda:

[attachment deleted by admin]

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 10:37:20 PM »

I bet she's great at taking dictation.  :panda:

:vc: you're such a horses ass.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 10:46:29 PM »

I am aware how Admin is run around here lol................. :rotf:

contrary to popular belief, i'm just an ornament and i'm content. you'd be surprised.  :wink:

Oh I dont own or wear gimpsuits, try downloading a caskur mask. :lmao:

thats ok. you could have used one of mine, theyre lycra. but it's too late now.  :vc:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 12:07:22 AM »

I was told you had a gimp suit like in Pulp Fiction.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 12:42:16 AM »

:vc: you're such a horses ass.

Did you know that's also a compliment? Compared to other animals like jackasses, horses asses are a work of art.

Hooray for Dani
Hooray at last
Hooray for Dani,
She's a horse's ass.

Maybe I'll send a note to Hot for Words to see if she'll do a video on it.    :elle:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 03:39:29 AM »

I was told you had a gimp suit like in Pulp Fiction.

indeed, i do. i actually have them in an array of colors. one for each day of the week, to match my days of the week undies.  :lol:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.591 seconds with 39 queries.