ThirdRailForum

• October 23, 2017, 10:06:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Trip to Boston  (Read 1381 times)

plus minus reset

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
Re: Trip to Boston
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2017, 03:33:46 AM »

The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2017, 03:32:13 AM »

I'm planning a trip to Boston in September.

If any of you live around there and want to fist fight, send me a PM and I can try to fit it into my holiday schedule.

I'm back from Boston.

There's a lot of history in that city.

It was a fun trip, but it's good to be home.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2017, 06:25:54 AM »

I'm back from Boston.

There's a lot of history in that city.

It was a fun trip, but it's good to be home.

Translation:  I got kids to fiddle and cherries to pop. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2017, 03:01:43 AM »

I am going to see Paul McCartney in concert tomorrow.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2017, 04:02:12 AM »

I am going to see Paul McCartney in concert tomorrow.

See= fuck
Paul McCartney= puppy dog
Concert= in heat
Tomorrow= right now
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2017, 04:03:59 AM »

I got back from the concert about an hour ago.

What a show!  They played for about 3 hours and I could have watched for another 3 hours.  It was outstanding.

Tomorrow I play hockey.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2017, 10:37:55 AM »

I got back from the concert about an hour ago.

What a show!  They played for about 3 hours and I could have watched for another 3 hours.  It was outstanding.

Tomorrow I play hockey.
Paul McCartney mimes to backing tracks on stage. Yeah, I was astonished to learn that too, you'd have thought that someone with his pedigree would have been good enough to deal without them, but no. A sound engineer friend of mine from a few years back who lived on Punt Road in Richmond told me of the night McCartney was playing the Melbourne Cricket Ground when the first tape failed, then the backup tape. He reckons the subsequent noise that McCartney produced when being called upon to actually perform for real was abominable.

Kinda disappointing to know, as I didn't mind Paul McCartney, I thought he wrote good melodies. Lyrically he was shit, and I guess now we know he can't perform worth a damn, but the tunes he put together were alright.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

TheProwlerTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2017, 02:57:42 PM »

Fuck, you are either gullible, or a weak troll.

i can pick out someone lip syncing a mile away.  I would have thought someone "in the business" could too.

Do you just suck at everything?

etc

• Governor
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2017, 03:12:43 PM »

Fuck, you are either gullible, or a weak troll.

i can pick out someone lip syncing a mile away.  I would have thought someone "in the business" could too.

Do you just suck at everything?
I'm more likely to take the word of an experienced professional sound engineer than the word of someone who just got bilked out of however many hundreds of dollars to watch someone miming to a tape recording.  :snick:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2017, 03:48:23 PM »

Didn’t Paul die in 1966 or so?

That was right after he did my grandma.

etc

• Governor
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2017, 04:58:03 PM »

1966 you say? No wonder the tapes are farting out if they're that old.  :snick:

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2017, 09:51:35 PM »

1966 you say? No wonder the tapes are farting out if they're that old.  :snick:

Fake Paul will cum tape your fart maker shut.

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2017, 10:51:03 PM »

*BOOM*

etc

• Governor
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2017, 12:14:01 AM »

I doubt it. Fucker's too old and decrepit to be much of a threat to anyone, I'd smack him upside the head and kick his nuts out the back of his neck if he started wobbling in my direction with so much as a roll of sellotape in his wizened claw.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2017, 09:58:11 AM »

OH!

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

etc

• Governor
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2017, 10:31:09 AM »

OH!

:tissue: Make sure you clean yourself up, fag.  :grin:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2017, 01:51:48 PM »

I'm planning a trip to Boston in September.

If any of you live around there and want to fist fight, send me a PM and I can try to fit it into my holiday schedule.

First up, you have never planned anything. It merely happened to you. Inadvertently, and with malice of no-thought!

Secondly, being fisted is just your internet default setting, and your wife's Sunday morning duty in a flurry of Talc, within a vacation of lubrication and/or maple syrup. Dry humping you, is like dry humping metaphor itself.

Everything else you attempted to say, is just one potato, two potato, three potato... Waffles.

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2017, 01:55:46 PM »

Translation:  I got kids to fiddle and cherries to pop. 

That's more like you projecting on people, JS

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2017, 02:16:16 PM »

Johnny Wrong is our worst best role model at being a role model for black role models nearly no-where, since blaxplotitian and the Shaft effect occurred - circa Kung Fu fighting, and the phenomena of fast as lighting.

I luvs Johhny for that. I used to have a Golly that looked just like Johnny. I cuddled it, I loved it, I fucked it. The hole that I made in that Golly over the years, grew with that love. That's what makes responding to Johnny so invigorating.

We all fill our internet Golly up, while giddyingup and riding roughshod over our black vote.

Let's be pro-active. Let's sign up more Gosh-Golly's that can embarrass their race, with the same aplomb as Johnny Wrong.

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2017, 02:23:03 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.419 seconds with 41 queries.