ThirdRailForum

• December 15, 2017, 03:28:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Men living with Men = GAY This is not "The Odd Couple"  (Read 3534 times)

plus minus reset

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
Men living with Men = GAY This is not "The Odd Couple"
« on: June 07, 2017, 04:12:16 PM »

As we all know we have two prolific gay male cohabitators on these boards: Looney and Freud.

They seem proud to share an abode with another man. Challenge them on it and they'll call YOU a queer. :hmm:

Me and Johnny have pointed out their ways several times, yet they refuse to get a chick to move in with them.

Up until I got married I either A) Had a live-in girl friend or B) Had a FEMALE roommate - typically very hot and sometimes I was banging them. Rooming with dudes just wasn't an option. Period.

Apparently these two open homos cannot get a woman to cohabitate with them to save their lives. If they have girl friends, then obviously they aren't fucking them good enough for them to want to move in (and tolerate their latent homo ways)

Rest assured they feel comfortable enough to walk around their houses naked or barely wearing a towel or some skid-marked tighty-whities.

Fucking homos is what you both are. Period  :lolatu: :lolatu:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
Re: Men living with Men = GAY This is not "The Odd Couple"
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 04:24:42 PM »

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 04:31:44 PM »

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 04:36:12 PM »

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 04:39:59 PM »

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 04:44:29 PM »

Just look at the fucking queers talking selfies for their craiglist ad....

And Freud walking around his house with no shirt on (and probably no pants either)

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 04:50:57 PM »

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 05:34:56 PM »

They seem proud to share an abode with another man. Challenge them on it and they'll call YOU a queer. :hmm:

FTR Snarf, I have never roomeyed with men other than in army barracks. I flat shared as a student but wouldn't room with a male.

Now as Neagan would say I am shutting this shit down. First and last comment on it.

Dumpster this thread.

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 06:03:11 PM »

FTR Snarf, I have never roomeyed with men other than in army barracks. I flat shared as a student but wouldn't room with a male.

Now as Neagan would say I am shutting this shit down. First and last comment on it.

Dumpster this thread.

Bullshit lie looney, as you once stated on here that you threatened to kill your roommate for waking you up at odd hours. Who you fooling faggot? :lolatu:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 06:08:08 PM »

Saving on the water bill:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 06:16:11 PM »

You've missed out a third prolific fag that likes to cohabit with other men: cun`T
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 06:29:26 PM »

You're going to draw Lokmar to this thread.

You don't want that.
Wishing you a  :gary:  Christmas!!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2017, 06:56:57 PM »

FTR Snarf, I have never roomeyed with men....

*record scratch*     

Quote from: cookie monster
other than in army barracks.

:lolatu:

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2017, 11:07:01 PM »

Just look at the fucking queers talking selfies for their craiglist ad....

And Freud walking around his house with no shirt on (and probably no pants either)

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2017, 11:34:40 PM »

Dumpster this thread.

What a backpedal. Be like Frail and own it at least. Have some British Army self-respect, even though the only service you ever performed was your cock into your victi*ahem* I meant roomies ass.

So many tired old faggots left I have no more inspiration. Fresh meat needed.

WHERE ARE THE NEW FANOOKS? ASSADOR COOKIE?? It's been a month, what the fuck you doing? Let's go let's go-

Fucking Fanookio thinks he's the Manassador. So the roomie says anyway, as he's slamming the Loon in the back door.

Shutting it down?

Shit Grampa, things are just getting started here...

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2017, 11:41:36 PM »

Fanookio working the new roomie conversion:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2017, 11:51:47 PM »

This is the den of Fanooks. You just know Cookie isn't far off this mark. I could only make it to 1:12. My faggot protection powers are week my brothers, faded away with age. Fucking Lebron couldn't quite do it. Golden State took the third game. The Cavs will take the next 4. As I was saying, faded!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2017, 12:16:14 AM »

What a shithouse thread...  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2017, 03:31:56 AM »

You've missed out a third prolific fag that likes to cohabit with other men: cun`T
Like you've never cohabited with other men and women. Let me guess, those nights of you dragging your teddybear to your parents bedroom in the middle of the night after you'd wet your own cot progressed into a childhood of all night sandwich sodomy sessions between pater's peenie and mater's strapon, so ingraining it into your psyche that the notion of people sharing a roof for any length of time without once feeling the need to bump uglies is totally alien to you?

I must say it's rather telling that such an arrangement is one that would never occur to you. Too bad they ended Transportation a century and a half ago or your parents could have been tried for buggery and even now be cooling their heels in the swamps of Caskurville with a certain swampdonkey who shall remain nameless.

I'm sure they'd have plenty to talk about.

Don't kill yourself now.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2017, 04:17:04 AM »

Like you've never cohabited with other men and women. Let me guess, those nights of you dragging your teddybear to your parents bedroom in the middle of the night after you'd wet your own cot progressed into a childhood of all night sandwich sodomy sessions between pater's peenie and mater's strapon, so ingraining it into your psyche that the notion of people sharing a roof for any length of time without once feeling the need to bump uglies is totally alien to you?

I must say it's rather telling that such an arrangement is one that would never occur to you. Too bad they ended Transportation a century and a half ago or your parents could have been tried for buggery and even now be cooling their heels in the swamps of Caskurville with a certain swampdonkey who shall remain nameless.

I'm sure they'd have plenty to talk about.

Don't kill yourself now.  :snick:

What a shithouse thread...  :snick:

Lol...bitchmaids.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.475 seconds with 41 queries.