ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:19:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Men living with Men = GAY This is not "The Odd Couple"  (Read 3542 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
Re: Men living with Men = GAY This is not "The Odd Couple"
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2017, 07:48:49 AM »

I have never roomeyed with men other than in army barracks.

...and that's a wrap.

Nice work Phrost.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2017, 09:14:36 AM »

...and that's a wrap.

Nice work Phrost.
:lol:

I'm too lazy to dig for the poast but looney once stated that he threatened to kill his roomie for waking him up at odd hours. Army only my ass. :gayspin:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2017, 09:26:19 AM »

This is commonplace in their flats:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2017, 09:28:10 AM »

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2017, 09:32:47 AM »

It's the 9th of the month.....god only knows what kind of late fee these homos are imposing on their captive roommates. I'll bet it has to deal with kissing and butt sex. No doubt. :snack:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2017, 09:41:16 AM »

This show is when the gays first started to cram this gay cohabitation down americans' throats....it was subtle gay back then, they have only gotten worse since them.

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2017, 09:46:01 AM »

This one has a cat, I have a suspicion that it's Obi...

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2017, 10:25:20 AM »

:lol:
 Army only my ass. :gayspin:

Shit, Fanookio looks for Man Ass cohabitation in Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines.

Especially the Navy. The bitch just tried to throw us off with the army-

The UnaBomber

• Lady Boy Promoter
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • The UnaBomber probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: So Nice, Yes?
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2017, 10:28:08 AM »

he try navy so nice, yes? :lol:

Me and some of my best Ladyboy. So nice, yes? :lol:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2017, 10:36:02 AM »

he try navy so nice, yes? :lol:

Oh yes,  we all know you know, so wrong, no?

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2017, 10:38:39 AM »

Someday Fanookio will be happy with the way he is:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2017, 12:20:04 PM »

Why do these european faggots think it's okay to live with another man? Do you get them to pop zits on your back too? GAY. The lot of you. :gayspin:

The UnaBomber

• Lady Boy Promoter
  • Quaestor
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2017, 09:47:31 AM »

Male roommate, If you come to my country , you can live with ladyboy no problem. Nobody tease you. So nice, yes?

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2017, 05:56:19 PM »

Haha!
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

The UnaBomber

• Lady Boy Promoter
  • Quaestor
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2017, 06:44:52 PM »

Looney get kicked out of army for hitting on other men, yes....so nice, yes? :lol:

The UnaBomber

• Lady Boy Promoter
  • Quaestor
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2017, 07:15:39 PM »

My cousin Phen, he is pure gangsta....

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2017, 07:34:44 PM »

My cousin Phen, he is pure gangsta....

:tard:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2017, 07:40:10 PM »

These guys must go through butt plugs like they were coming out of Pez dispensers.

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2017, 08:08:41 PM »

These guys must go through butt plugs like they were coming out of Pez dispensers.

Yeah, looney and freud since they can't get a female to roomie with them....fags

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2017, 09:00:13 PM »

Yeah, looney and freud since they can't get a female to roomie with them....fags

shaddap phrog-butt

identify yourself
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.548 seconds with 40 queries.