ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:34:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Men living with Men = GAY This is not "The Odd Couple"  (Read 2740 times)

plus minus reset

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
Re: Men living with Men = GAY This is not "The Odd Couple"
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2017, 01:20:24 AM »

Please post more lesbians. 

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2017, 02:48:20 PM »

Please post more lesbians.

good attempt

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2017, 05:52:36 PM »

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2017, 11:51:44 AM »

Here they are helping one another shave. Fucking eurosexuals. :lolatu:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2017, 11:54:37 AM »

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2017, 11:55:38 AM »

Here they are helping one another shave. Fucking eurosexuals. :lolatu:

Just a point of reference, but Looney lives in the UK and I live in Australia... maybe expand your understanding of continents, islands, hemispheres, and your own disjointed sense of sexuality...  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2017, 11:57:16 AM »

Just a point of reference, but Looney lives in the UK and I live in Australia... maybe expand your understanding of continents, islands, hemispheres, and your own disjointed sense of sexuality...  :snick:

Hard Gay transcends continents. :snick:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2017, 11:59:14 AM »

Hard Gay transcends continents. :snick:

...and wanton gay doesn't know how to make the distinction BETWEEN continents...  :lolatu:  :rotf:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2017, 12:03:42 PM »

It's rent time faggots. Go collect it and a late fee. :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2017, 12:06:41 PM »

...and wanton gay doesn't know how to make the distinction BETWEEN continents...  :lolatu:  :rotf:

Wanton gay does know how to make the distinction BETWEEN the sheets tho-

Only happens with two fags under the same roof.

This is the point-

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2017, 12:13:14 PM »

Wanton gay does know how to make the distinction BETWEEN the sheets tho-

Only happens with two fags under the same roof.

This is the point-

How would you know the difference and distinction if you're backing up a wanton gay who self admittedly doesn't understand the difference between countries or even hemispheres on the planet, but you're still here making sheets and roofs analogies?  :lolatu: :tard:

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2017, 12:27:56 PM »

How would you know the difference and distinction if you're backing up a wanton gay who self admittedly doesn't understand the difference between countries or even hemispheres on the planet, but you're still here making sheets and roofs analogies?  :lolatu: :tard:

I don't care if he understands whether or not the earth is Flat!

He understands 1 MAN plus 1 MAN under the same roof equals 2 Fanooks.

Throw in kids, cooking, housework and you have MARRIED Fanooks.

That's all I care he knows about-

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2017, 12:37:49 PM »

I don't care if he understands whether or not the earth is Flat!

He understands 1 MAN plus 1 MAN under the same roof equals 2 Fanooks.

Throw in kids, cooking, housework and you have MARRIED Fanooks.

That's all I care he knows about-

You should shore up your boi-yo Phrosty and give him a peck on the back of the neck while saying.... "It's okay, my little barely 5th grade sentient wing ding.... easy mistake... Eurasia and Europe are SOOOOOOO close in spelling and locality! All those other outsiders which make up the bigger portion of 7 plus billion are fags, but you and me.... we're brothers with benefits!". :lolatu:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2017, 12:56:49 PM »

You should shore up your boi-yo Phrosty and give him a peck on the back of the neck while saying.... "It's okay, my little barely 5th grade sentient wing ding.... easy mistake... Eurasia and Europe are SOOOOOOO close in spelling and locality! All those other outsiders which make up the bigger portion of 7 plus billion are fags, but you and me.... we're brothers with benefits!". :lolatu:

Trust me, if looney had a vacancy , you'd be on the first plane out. :snick:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2017, 01:01:10 PM »

Trust me, if looney had a vacancy , you'd be on the first plane out. :snick:

:rotf:

I never gave personal man love a thought before... Should I trust you about me or trust in you to pursue Looney in whatever sordid and crazy paths you continue to pursue his arse with?  :lolatu:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2017, 01:06:20 PM »

:rotf:

I never gave personal man love a thought before... Should I trust you about me or trust in you to pursue Looney in whatever sordid and crazy paths you continue to pursue his arse with?  :lolatu:

You live with dudes. It's surely crossed your mind. Go run about naked and let them get into your ass. :lolatu:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2017, 01:10:48 PM »

You live with dudes. It's surely crossed your mind. Go run about naked and let them get into your ass. :lolatu:

Which country or continent though?

Should we do such in Eurasia or Europe.... you know... Narnia or Shambhala, you dumb motherfucker...  :lolatu:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2017, 01:26:48 PM »

Watching Freud defend his position like this, on his own is a bit like watching someone with two stumps limp for a bus already taking off. You know they're struggling but it's just so much more rewarding just pointing and laughing.  :grin:
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2017, 01:29:35 PM »

Watching Freud defend his position like this, on his own is a bit like watching someone with two stumps limp for a bus already taking off. You know they're struggling but it's just so much more rewarding just pointing and laughing.  :grin:

Stand back and fetch me a latte... I know you're a bit puzzled about flaming and such, but I can show you how it's done.... (should you be at your best form and remain constantly silent)...  :lolatu:

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2017, 01:31:55 PM »

At what?

trying to look vanguard and gay
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.514 seconds with 38 queries.