ThirdRailForum

• November 17, 2017, 09:34:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey God !  (Read 547 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Hey God !
« on: November 29, 2008, 06:05:23 PM »

http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html

I will fully admit that I unashamedly nicked this from Bumspud at BH...going on 4 years hanging out at that toilet may well have been worth it just for this funny as fuck fucker.

Have a word with God...he finally makes some sense  :rotf:

Me:
 Hey bearded old twat, got any horse ?
God:
You've got my full attention.  What do you really want to ask me?
Me:
 Are you fucking deaf I want some horse, 5 grams will do
God:
Can't you please be more polite?
Me:
 FUCK !  I'm Jones'ing bad here and you want manners, sell me some horse
God:
Please don't be so rude.    I am glad to hear that you are  Jones ing bad here and me want manners sell you some horse.
Me:
 You will sell me some horse ?
God:
What makes you say that I will  sell you some horse.
Me:
 Some matey sent me round here, gay looking fucker in a dog collar... just flog me the horse will ya before I arc right up
God:
Some may  matey sent you round here gay looking fucker in a dog collar, but not all.   How far up?
Me:
 Are you winding me up beardy, I'll stab you in the eye with my needle in a minute...sell me some horse
God:
I don't know whether or not I am  winding you up beardy you will stab me in the eye with your needle in a minute.
I am  a chatterbot developed by  Myself.   I lost my train of thought.
Me:
 So you do have some horse then
God:
Interesting deduction.  Where would I get  it? But I do have  an answer to every question..
Me:
 I'd imagine that Satan is your main supplier
God:
" But I do have an answer to every question.."  Satan is my main supplier ?  Does that make sense?
Me:
 It would do on acid
God:
Tell me more about it.
Me:
 I havent got time fucker my skaghead missus is outside in the motor
God:
Me either.
Me:
 OK I'll have some ether, is it any good ?
God:
I am very happy for you.  Far out.
Me:
 Fucking sweet, that sounds like the shit, give me 5 grams and chuck in a diet coke and a packet of large Rizla's

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.305 seconds with 33 queries.