ThirdRailForum

• November 18, 2017, 09:57:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Report Bugs Here  (Read 7326 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Report Bugs Here
« on: November 30, 2008, 12:52:17 AM »

After several attempts, I was finally able to find and move to a reputable host who can accommodate our forum. Hopefully, this will result in substantially less connect errors and busy messages than the one we moved from. Depending on your browser, you bookmark may have already been updated automatically but check to make sure because the re-direct from the old site to here will eventually expire or if they are getting DDOS'ed again, you won't be able to reach it.

As for bugs, the time stamp will look strange for the next 8 hours because the old server time was off by that much and had to be manually adjusted but now it is correct.  That means the adjustment will show certain actions and posts being off by over 8 hours. Posts from 4 hours ago this minute will appear to have been made 4 hours into the future. Same thing with the online list. It will appear that guests are viewing the forum in the future.

Once we get over the 8 hour window, things should appear normal again. The arcade has been updated during the move too. I'm sure there will be some bugs that pop up like not being able to upload an av or something. If you notice something like that, report it here.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: Report Bugs Here
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 04:56:04 AM »

I woke up sober this morning.  At first I wondered what the fuck was going on when stuff was in focus and the walls weren't doing the samba.  My worst fears were realised when I turned the television on to find that we are in the middle of a credit crunch and that my prized set of deeley boppers are no longer de rigeur along with my bell bottomed jeans with Dutch pockets.

I'd obviously like this bug to be resolved as soon as possible so that I can sink back into my perpetually dazzled state of utter drunken oblivion.

Yours,

Pissed right orf,
Surbiton.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 05:19:02 AM »

profiles

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 05:47:29 AM »

profiles

Uuuhm...mature, experienced in the way of life, reasonably well edumacated, I like all outdoor events especially cottaging and downhill cheese rolling, a good taste in wine and cheese, did I mention cheese, where do I see myself in five years from now ?  Most probably hunting down the last few survivors of The Great Global Economic Meltdown to rob their food because I was lucky enough to have met MissouriBob online and he had the good sense to bury a Jeep and a stash of ammo in Montana.

You ?  a/s/l ?

:wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 07:14:20 PM »

Hell, I just lost a post cause of a stupid error page. Looks like you cant go back with this server and still see what you typed so unless and until I figure it out, make sure to copy your text before hitting Post if you have a long one OR type it wordpad, getdiz or something.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 07:20:59 PM »

pm's brain, imto fucking lazy and dyslexic to type in the bastard nics of every fucker on here i wish to berate or sexually harass.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »

i just got a wacky 404 page on firefox, so i switched to ie. i also got an advertisement when i opened my firfox bookmark the first time, i thought i had clicked some underlying advertisement at first but when i tried to reload i got the same page so i used the re-direct and it opened fine.

why does the login page say welcome "cardys place"??

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 11:46:56 PM »

Just having a little fun with Carny after she jokingly said we should change the name of this place to Cardy's Place.

Apparently when the server is busy it brings up that commercial error page and you cant go back from it but it still isnt as bad as the last place. I just click the bookmark and it loads up after a few seconds. 

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 12:10:39 AM »

yeah...after that last server i've gotten into the habit of c&p'ing before i hit post, especially if i'm using IE.

i thought i was the only hypocritical troll around here having some fun? oh well, i like company.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 12:31:38 AM »

:hmpf:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 06:19:24 AM »

oh, let me know when you decide to fix that, or not. i have to update all my links at the real debate blogs and boards and wouldn't want to alienate anybody who comes for browse, from signing up. it may be confusing for some to arrive and think the board has changed hands or something and they might even notice that nobody by that screen name is even a member or an active poster here.

i would hate to see this board turn into another narrow minded version of the fc board that nobody new wants to join because we can't seem to get over past politics and have to rehash the same stupid shit over and over again.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2008, 08:36:47 AM »

Oh, lighten up, Marge. I'll "fix it" later today.  ::)

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »

lighten up? lol. hey, do as you please. you dont have to do ME any favors. it's not MY board. if you want to worship your idol, that's your business. i just don't know how you would want me to explain to other potential posters that aren't in this circle, why we've moved servers and changed the name of the board.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 03:43:12 PM »

The board name didnt change. It still says third rail at the top of the browser, in the main heading and the address bar. It is the simple welcome message which is at odds with you.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2008, 04:32:44 PM »

as much as you'd like to make this about the usual assumption of me being at odds with something, it isnt, lmao!  :lmao:

someone i have shared an occasional blog exchange with at the washingtonpost.com actually asked me about it, i guess if youre not signed up here as a member it shows up.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 05:58:17 PM »

Bra1n wont do shit till hes run out of room for his smilie collection.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 01:38:27 PM »

I have to say I like this server better, I'm having way less difficulty posting that I did at the other one. I'm just sorry I missed the welcome to Cardy's place thing.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 06:19:30 PM »

I have to say I like this server better, I'm having way less difficulty posting that I did at the other one. I'm just sorry I missed the welcome to Cardy's place thing.

i agree, it is waaaay better, tho i don't like the way it redirects when the server is busy, but between the two, this one is sufficient. plus i think it loads quicker, even while i'm at work where it takes fucking forever and is almost as bad as dial up.

you didn't miss much with the cardy thing. it confused a few that i've been conferring with and i bet cardy had to change her granny panties after popping in for her hourly lurk and seeing her nic "up in lights".  :vc:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »

My Firefox has gone Spaz-o-Matic. I keep getting a "stopped" message on the bottom wtf? I'm gonna watch a movie and maybe breast feed.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 08:18:18 PM »

Thats me just hacking you r puter to acces all your porn files.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.393 seconds with 38 queries.