ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 09:08:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Eisbaer the drifter..  (Read 3659 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Eisbaer the drifter..
« on: July 13, 2017, 08:26:36 PM »

Let me sum up your past 1.5 year and ask you a question.

Let's see if you have the hallmarks of a monumental Loser with a capital "L" because it should be a permanent part of your name, or not..

You were set to hitchhike over 1000 miles and disassociate yourself from your then daily life in order to move in with a married woman in another country that you became intimately aquatinted with in this very forum.

Only she discovered what a complete Loser douche bag you are and kicked you to the curb before you could get within 3 US states proximity to her.

Then you came crawling back here crying like a spurned teenie bopper to me about her getting ready to hand out all the personal information that you were so magnificently stupid to provide to her.

All the glorious tit for tat details of your personal chat convos, your pathetic life and toothless rotten teeth smile disclosures played out publicly for you, right here on TRF for everyone to read and relive well into the future.

Now, my question...

Which part of any of that says #WINNING?

:lolatu:

Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Eisbaer

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Eisbaer the drifter..
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 08:30:09 PM »

Let me sum up your past 1.5 year and ask you a question.
Better idea; why don't you cavort with the ragdollers and crap on about how great a flamer you are, how well your site is doing, and how hard you needed to impress upon NA that it was imperative that he not out your super secret identity because... well because people might think to hold your own life up for scrutiny like you seem so ready to do for others.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll keep mum on the subject. Unlike some of your lesser abled posters, he shares my views on what is flaming and what isn't. Something you've still yet to learn. Freud was right all along about you. :grin:
BRA1N SPEAKS! A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK OF TRF POSTS
performed live in concert by The Bra1n & The Chimp Wailers

out now on GAY-tel Records!!!

and nobody (apart from me) will listen to more than 4% of it :snick:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 08:34:12 PM »

Better idea; why don't you cavort with the ragdollers and crap on about how great a flamer you are?

Another #WINNING post from the toothless wonder!

:rotf:

Eisbaer

• Governor
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 08:36:36 PM »

Another #WINNING post from the toothless wonder!

And another witless Fail from a self styled pretend flame forum owner.

#PIIrail, #PlummetingPostCount, #TwitterStyleFlamesOnMessageBoardsFTW, #hahahahabloodyha  :snick:

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 08:39:55 PM »

PlummetingMyAss#TheQueenIsBack#GetTheFuckOutMyWay#Loser

Eisbaer

• Governor
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 08:42:18 PM »

Looks like your cheersquad has arrived Bra1n. At least this^ one kinda looks... female.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 08:50:33 PM »

Bra1n is ruthless!  He's knocking cunty toothless!

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 08:54:00 PM »

And another witless Fail from a self styled pretend flame forum owner.

#PIIrail, #PlummetingPostCount, #hahahahabloodyha  :snick:

I can see why you would throw up a panicky Fraud-tripe reply and avoid your epically embarrassing life details, Loser.

After all, who in their right mind would want it revealed on a flame forum that they were ready to hitchhike cross countries after inviting themselves into a married stranger's home, only to be nearly served with a restraining order? Hahaha, NOBODY.

I mean everyone can see that you inhabit these forums all fucking day and night and pound out scroll bomb after scroll bomb, complaining and sulking about whatever stick you have up your arse at the time while reprimanding others for 'being away' from here and having a life.

So it's not like everybody can't see what a Boxcar Charlie hardcore Loser you are. Your actions confirm that. But the other pathetic details about your personal life that originally emanated from YOU? That sows the deal, pal!

#Loser

Eisbaer

• Governor
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 08:58:06 PM »

I can see <snip>
You can't see shit. BEnzover's balls are blocking your vision and Johnny is too far up your ass with his tongue for you to back up.

(Short enough for you, or is the above still considered scrollbomb material?)

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 09:01:52 PM »

You can't see shit. BEnzover's balls are blocking your vision and Johnny is too far up your ass with his tongue for you to back up.

(Short enough for you, or is the above still considered scrollbomb material?)

DUH DUH DUHH Benzo!

.... PII FAIL!

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 09:07:20 PM »

Benzo, bring them balls this way, homie

You can block the sight of that shriveled piece of shit anyday :lol:

Eisbaer

• Governor
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 09:09:38 PM »

On my way into this thread....

DUH DUH DUHH

....PIIrail FAIL, lol.  :snick:

Yeah, you do that BEnzover. It would be poetic justice too if you could wrangle a position in the TCWers ranks as well... I for one would find that highly amusing after everything Ant, Johnny, Phrosty and you have put her through.  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 09:11:13 PM »

Bra1n is ruthless!  He's knocking cunty toothless!

*BOOM*

Eisbaer

• Governor
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 09:13:00 PM »

*BOOM*
See? I told you. Now you're flaming the PIIrail way!

PS: don't bring that shit to FT, we have much higher standards than what you're used to getting away with here.

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 09:15:29 PM »

Bra1n, how much crying did this bitch really do to get me banned ?

BEnzo

• Consul
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 09:16:30 PM »

That's right baby,

No need here though, Cunty just got schooled.

You were going to hook up with this no-account loser?

Cunty is a case of Modelo and two plastic bagger date-

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 09:18:26 PM »

PS: don't bring that shit to FT, we have much higher standards than what you're used to getting away with here.

Fuck you and your flaming you faggot. I'll do what I want here and there's nothing you can do about it.

Fucking pansy-

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 09:23:03 PM »

Look at this gumming-a-roommate's cawk summummabitch scroll bombing.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 09:23:19 PM »

PS: FT is now Faggot Truth and I won't be back, you inveterate lazy sham-wow salesman. How's that cloth work on cleaning the loads off your screen when "Bone" blows smoke up your gaping man hole?

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2017, 09:26:37 PM »

On my way into this thread....

DUH DUH DUHH

....PIIrail FAIL, lol.  :snick:

You forgot DUHH HILLARY!

It's hilarious to me how quickly you melt away into a puddle of steaming piss and invoke NA's name in connection with my PII in the most desperate attempt to get me to stop obliterating you while Im putting your pitiful life under a microscope.

Just because of that, it's only going to get worse for you, Loser.

:snick:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.95 seconds with 39 queries.