ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:53:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Eisbaer the drifter..  (Read 3668 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Eisbaer the drifter..
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2017, 05:02:58 PM »

People, I suggest doing this before this motherfucker bores everyone to shit

You really need to take him off ignore and take a gander at this epic scroll bomb.  He had to split it into two post..lol.  #meltdown

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2017, 05:12:54 PM »

been telling that to Johnny for years

:rotf:

...my foot will eventually come out your ass.

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • PigPen Poster
  • Reputation Power: 212
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Brain's ass
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2017, 05:15:42 PM »

I wasn't aware of it til your post, but you're correct. Not just mine but my entire family. Smh. Not acting like I'm innocent but how many times is this gonna be allowed, guys?  I suspect it's because Bra1n doesn't much care for me but that shouldn't mean I don't deserve equal protection.

Bra1in just outed himself as a low down dirty dog and PI condoner as long as the PI being posted is someone he got into a beef with.

yet another strike against TRF as being a viable site anymore

with this pathetic shit going on the site does not need an ambassador, it needs a whistle blower warning everyone about its countless infractions of public trust and lack of integrity

The day is my enemy, the night my friend.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2017, 08:27:51 PM »

Damn straight I am. I own the double storey house I moved into this April, I own the truck out the back of it which I am currently turning into a mobile recording control room and later this year there will be a small fully mod con bacheor pad with my name on it adjacent to the studio I was happily posting pictures from last year. None of which I might add require my having to share with anyone (male, female or Transsexually Retarded Fuckwits), although with the plans I have for the house the extra bedrooms are going to come in handy for when musicians are crashing over during recording sessions.

So yeah, I've a right to poke fun at your pet chimp. Lower management types in the food industry generally tend to work extremely long hours with no overtime loading paid and cop the combined shit of every manager above them in the heirarchy. Which means Johnny is busting his arse at an unfulfilling and unrewarding job just to make ends meet... and as such the chances of him loving what he does are about equal pegging to the chances of anyone (me included) hitch hiking across the continental US to a place where they have good reason to expect they will not be welcome.

So jam it up your arse. You bought in to the whole "this is how the world works" routine, mortgaged up your life and shackled yourself to committments that pretty much any monkey can be trained to do just to keep it running. Your reward (and this is more than most here will get) is your annual package tours across overpriced generic touristy locations and the inevitable "wanna see my slides" routine at the end of it. Contrasted against getting paid for exercising an innate talent in a field where every new artist that walks through the door is an exercise in something different... contrasted too against the realisation that a good many expectations of the brainwashed are in fact surplus to my own requirements... pal, I'll have my life over yours any day of the week and whether you think it is #WINNING or not makes not one iota of difference to the enjoyment I am getting out of it.

Which is, as I think you can probably guess, significantly more rewarding than if I had to content myself with the comparitively drab and wretched existance of fulfilling societal expectations just so you can look good in front of a pack of double digit IQ mongoloids who equate 12 months of driving single mothers insane on the back of demands to see their teeth "worthwhile audience participation".

Speaking of which...

Sniffles you say? Surely you couldn't be referring to the brief PM exchange we had last August? Those were the only PM interactions you and I have ever had. Strange, there didn't seem to be a lot of sniffling going on to my recollection, though your mileage may vary. I do however remember a certain component of.... how did Bra1n put it again? Flame flea as a diversion? "You should hassle her for pics of her teeth" you told me, did you not? I wasn't exactly coming to the party on that old chestnut, was I? Much better to rub her nose in the fact her incessant threats to spill "your PI" were wasted I said, because she was too stubborn to realise Caskur had trolled her into thinking you and I were the same person and too dumb to realise that dumping my name, past employers and past girlfriends on you was going to have any effect whatsoever.

But sniffling? Pffft, as if I'd waste time with any display of weakness, much less histrionics in the face of someone whose only claim to fame was harrassing the womenfolk of a dying forum! You weren't going to stop in the face of what she was bringing and I had long accepted she was going to put the lot of it out there which she has since done by virtue of multiple "partials" which Bra1n (give him credit for being honest here) has admitted he was utterly powerless to prevent. So much for the board's no PII policy and it goes a long way to explaining Bra1n's recent efforts rewriting the board rules in order to distance himself from it. He even thinks she shouldn't have been banned for her stunt with Brent - get on board with that notion and the next time you won't even need a patsy like Caskur to take the fall for your doxxing efforts; you can just post them all up yourself while Phrosty, Johnny and Bennie cavort about your empty nutsack and call it "flaming" and Bra1n will pat you on your pointy little head without so much as a three day ban. Kind of like he's doing now as you swan about with an avatar which, by dint of a reverse image google search, leads to two entire pages of links of another PIIrail member's PII.

"Oops." :lol:

You will of course from time to time have to suffer a certain lack of credence given to any notion that you were capable of winding people up of. Even with I notice for example that your efforts with Flea are going wholly unreported in lieu of some cockamamie garbage that it was somehow my preparedness to go wandering the countryside that chilled her and not your assidious digging for photos which apparently only I had access to. Kinda cheapens the whole psychological angle you were spinning me last August and reduces you to simply another hack whose overparticipation in the PIIrail exsmearience can be summed up in spoilered trannie gifs and an entourage that is flat out managing "u mads" and endless discussions on who showered with who ten years ago.

Not that I'd be too worried about that if I were you. You've never gone after me for example because you preferred an advantage and that's something that a solo Ant doesn't enjoy too much of against the male contingnent. It's much easier to grab a few of your mates and drive some hormonal hausfrau into a frothing frenzy than it is to manage someone who is adept at picking through your game at length and cramming selected segments of it back down your dirty sanchez framed maw in a sequence designed to choke your chicken neck. Case in point; your two principle targets last year were Flea and Feral and if I am to infer from the above quote, two people you have no sympathy for whatsoever. Some might say that makes you a mysogynist and while not a crime it surely does inspire pity for whatever wistfully waifish (or humongously hippoesque) catamite you've convinced to put up with your attempts to resemble a normal, functioning American.

And if you think that's an overly harsh judgement just remember its not me pushing the idea you're an incompetent nobody whose spam is valued above your intellect; that's Bra1n doing it and he's only doing it because I've pissed him off royally for calling his abilities as an effective site owner into question. Damn, you'd think he'd have picked up a book or Googled a tutorial or two by now - two years solid of 503 errors and MySQL databases going on holiday and his best response is "hurrr, its a DDoS". Well if that's really the case then his Cloudfart subscription is even more worthless as an anonymising tool because I can't imagine there's be too many webpage hosts that have been under a sustained denial of service attack for that long.

But that's the pathetic failure you've chosen to ally yourself with. Kinda sits in well with the textually crippled nigger who admits to liking the cawk and the fellow whose only balls he can boast are the grotesquely swollen ones he periodically posts in his avatar... wholly insufficient for the purposes of popping his oblong head up in public in case a certain wrestling chappy might recognise him and try a little remedial ventilation.

Just calling it like I see it. You understand. :grin:

You mean these ones?

Because they needed to be chopped up before they could be rolled up, duhhh. What kind of a stupid question is that anyway? You chop buds up so they can be more easily smoked you fucking moron.

Damn, I guess we know how you're hitchhiking across America. Better pack some Joy Boy Anal Lube in your handbag you fucking nonce.  :gayspin:

What, another stupid question? Let me see.... how about the Jamaicans who laid the smoko on me after the last recording session for starters?  I prefer a water pipe myself, double chamber bamboo/coconut assembly, but since I really don't smoke that much to warrant keeping one handy, a joint between the index and middle fingers and making a chamber with my hands works wonders. And I'm obviously not alone in thinking it; the very fact I can walk into pretty much any of the dozen or so "pot shops" in my immediate neighbourhood (not to mention any number of convenience stores or supermarkets) and take my pick of a variety of rolling papers is testament to that!

Christ you're so DUMB!

Purlease, I've got hash oil vapes already, they work but they aren't a match for some decently grown ganja from people who know what they're doing... and these Jamaicans know what they are doing.

I'm going to take a wild punt here and put it to you that this sudden obsession for vaping this unlooked for boon of mine is wholly down you your mook friend being (heh) WRONG in his assumption that "I had no dimebag". Clearly I have, and had he been paying attention to what was going on at FT instead of racing out to blot his copybook, he'd have known I am presently producing/engineering/mixing a recording for some one time contemporaries of Peter Tosh and Bob Marley... and only a complete fuckwit would conclude that such an association would be devoid of any herbal fringe benefits.

Mind you though, taking a long hard look at your bedsheeted friend with the callused nuttples, it's very possible that he was aware of the arrangement and is indeed a complete fuckwit. Kinda like the people going into complete LOLSPIN at this point with the pretense that I posted it to "impress" rather than simply to make him look like a tool for shooting his mouth off on topics he has no idea about. :snick:

Yeah well he does a target of over 10,000 posts to meet this month if he plans to reverse the "ebb" that Vixen claimed the site was experiencing. Only one month so far this year has beaten it, all the others have been approximately two thirds of last years numbers or worse. Not even the TCWers and their incessant crap-posting has been sufficient to turn the tide.

"Just calling it as I see it". After a month of stewing in Caskurs juices at  pimpedout.org (or whatever the fuck its called) and you're straight back in here obsessing over it, even to the point of making trophy threads dedicated to it with premature gloating over wins before they've happened (kind of like someone else we know). :lol: Give up; its been a year now since I blocked you on Facebook in an effort to stop you from getting up in my grille with allegations I was Ant Agonising you into a mental asylum and you're still going! Pretty much everyone who is anyone has spanked you for it, a whole lot of nobodies have spanked your for it besides.

"I can deal with him" you told me... well guess what; you did no such thing. Ant played you for a sucker and Caskur effectively neutered any opposition you might have mounted against him when she convinced you I was behind his account. If you couldn't deal with Ant then there's no way in hell you're ever going to deal with me, yet you still keep trying it on because you cannot handle the fact your tactics against Peachy and Serafina aren't cutting the mustard here.

You tried it all and you still came up short. You've been reduced to begging all and sundry to fight your battles for you because even you now realise that you are woefully ill-equipped to perform in this game and just like Bra1n you hate having to recognise your own failures so you'll blame everyone else for them. Both of you are pathetic, mewling cabbages with no spines, no muscle and no content. Just empty wrappers on display and somehow you think that entitles you to the approval of your peers... and woe betide anyone that notices it.

Ante up. Let's see some of this "real", fuck knows it's gotta be better than watching you crap on about Consuela Clownshoes Cabbage Patch kids or spewing out PII like all the other devotees to Bra1n's thirst for "audience participation" for the umpteenth time.

No, I need you to do your job as an administrator and fix your website. Come on you lazy, clueless bastard, you reckon you're THE BRA1N, how about you start acting like it?

Oh yeah, "you're powerless to", how silly of me to forget. A two dollar Go-Daddy account and suddenly you're king of the world... until you realised there was more to it than that of course. Like not chumming up to people who keep fucking you over to the point you spend all your downtime rewriting your PII rules to accommodate them for instance, dickhead.

There is another thing which I've been loathe to bring up, but since you're feeling froggy, why the hell not. Namely, where the hell are all the people you started this site with? It's like they all up and fucked off four years ago or so (with a few notable exceptions)... I don't suppose you'd mind telling us who was to blame for that vote of no confidence in your site, hmmm?

Try not to make it a too tortutous explanation; I mean we all know how much you hate "scrollbombs" after that one I plastered your ass across the politics forum three years ago. Just admitting they disagreed with your decision to reneg on the agreement that this was ever going to attempt to exist as a flame site would probably suffice, then you can get back to your studies on how to keep the MySQL server bolted to the ground in the face of a two year long DDoS attack. You fucking clown.

The fuck are you babbling about now? NA getting thrown under the bus? No, that was you getting thrown under an eighteeen wheeler and it pounding out a hip hop beat on your spineless carcass. The only wanker feigning disclosure of your PI is you.

You needn't worry. NA (like my good self) is a trustworthy and upstanding citizen of the world. His word is his bond. So when some wet behind the ears Floridian freakshow shows up in the motel lobby for clandestine tete a testicles about flametown, begging that his identity not be revealed (ie: he'll BAN your ass if you so much as leak a photo of it), NA (like me) will honour the agreement if he says he's going to honour the agreement.

Now I'd like to take credit for being the one to set him on this road (after all I did mentor him back in the day) but the truth is he's Danish and as such has a reputation for being even more anal about doing any job right than the Krauts are. It probably also comes as a releif to your backsliding pucker that he has a habit of remaining loyal to the Big Man even when said Big Man is a shivering worthless coward who feels it necessary to hide his grotesque head away from the world "because its PI" (see Doomsday... meh, just go look in the mirror).

What exactly are you scared of anyway? Plenty of us have had no problem putting ourselves out there... Obi, Vixen, Freud, Flea, Feral, myself, Rancid, Dove, Caskur, V-Agent, Evil Blood, Oranje and Brent to name but a few... what was the worst that happened? A few photoshops? Is that what you're so frightened of? Are you that fragile that you cannot face a few humourous jibes against your appearence? Lily livered chickenshit, its water off a ducks back, it doesn't put anyone on your doorstep and as much as you'd like to pretend otherwise it isn't PII.

You're every bit the coward Doomsday was. Stupid nigger was that invested in maintaining the illusion of supremacy in all things he could never countenance the soul crushing ignominy (for him) of having genitals shopped on to his face and you're no better than he in that regard. Just another petrified coward hobbled by his own fragile ego from truly enjoying the flame game which is why you suck so badly at it that you have to pretend you've achieved something by rallying a bunch of mindless zombies to your banner whenever you get your arse kicked.

You haven't achieved anything, other than to prove you're incapable of standing on your own two feet. That's the best part of "this fucksocket's beat down", you had to rely on your vaunted "audience participation" to achieve what you could not and the crowning irony is the peanut gallery couldn't achieve it either. :lolatu:

I know no such thing. And I am sure Bra1n will be the first to tell you that he isn't mad, even though he's been namedropping me for years now. You'd do well to remember the old adage "it is often better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"... and shut your slavering pudding muncher. Nobody wants to stick their cock in it, not even if you pay them fifty dollars for the privilege.

Ohhh, I'll bet you do, I'm one of a select few here who can stand tall in the face of all the paltry dogpiles you can muster to prop up your sagging and sodomised pride... such a shame that I have a life outside of these forums that you're loath to admit to innit? Tales of your quarry being unemployed are all very well and good and a necessary stepping stone to the next weak as piss act of claiming you've "beat down" and "run off" someone that you're only going to turn around and beg for the presence of the following day, aren't they?

Stiff shit pal, you'll have my input as and when I've the time and inclination to give it. Which, if you want the truth, is probably not as often as you're gonna need to get your posting stats up to 2016 numbers because quite frankly your cookie cutter approach to this game is uninspiring in the extreme. To paraphrase Rowan Atkinson, if I might use a gardening simile here, if PIIrail were to be likened to a compost heap (and I think it can), then you'd have to be the biggest weed growing out of it... I might be more inspired by the sight of a cowpat. Here I am mid-post and I've all but destroyed your slavering audience and ruined pretty much any chance of a meaningful comeback. Which is of course the entire point; should you "ambassadoir" (assuming you can find someone retarded enough to play it) be leading any new blood back from the powerhouses of activity known as Twitter and Facebook, a slew of "TL;DR"s and cries of "Meltdown" are just the examples of "audience participation" guaranteed to appeal to the bottom of the heap and as like as not the very best you can hope for the next time you find yourself gloating over Trump supporters only to wind up with egg on your face when they too get up and wreck your cherished little red wagon. :snick:

Oh my fuck! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just look at this Loser pounding the keyboard to try and pick up the pieces of his shattered online rep!

He's been probably working on that scroll bomb since he blazed a trail out of this thread for the past two days and no one including me will read more than 4% of it.

Hey fucked face, I already destroyed your online persona by exposing you as the co-habitatiing, co-opting, toothless congenital Loser that you are.

People will never look at you the same save for maybe your cohab life partner, Fraud. Every time you drop one of these scroll bombs about your petty aggrievement and gripes, people are just going to Prowler chain-laugh at your shell of a shellacked carcass for having nothing better to do but waste your time mashing the keyboard with dozen of re-writes over the past two days that no one gives a fuck about to read anymore, just like I laughed.

All you are doing is validating everything I have been saying about you. Tell me this monument to reclusiveness doesn't scream out LOSER who got beaten up in high school if he didn't pay up his daily nerd tax!
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2017, 08:30:57 PM »

Looks like you flapped your cock baker to soon Dilbert.  Cookie as in Cookie Monster like Bra as in Bra1n, but go on and shoot yourself in the clown shoe again.

You're next.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2017, 08:36:56 PM »

Damn straight I am. I own the double storey house I moved into this April, I own the truck out the back of it which I am currently turning into a mobile recording control room and later this year there will be a small fully mod con bacheor pad with my name on it adjacent to the studio I was happily posting pictures from last year. None of which I might add require my having to share with anyone (male, female or Transsexually Retarded Fuckwits), although with the plans I have for the house the extra bedrooms are going to come in handy for when musicians are crashing over during recording sessions.

No matter how many $578 trucks you own now which considering your past is a dubious claim to begin with, that doesn't change or erase the past 15 years of your shameful forum existence, your drug addictions, you dependence on others for places to sleep, your bouncing around from city to city in search of the next meal ticket and all your other serial failures that we are all aware of. Who knows what else hasn't been uncovered yet.

All that while you've been pretending to sit on a high horse and denigrate someone else for having a home, stable life, beautiful family and working at Arby's. It's no wonder why you spend so much time here escaping the real world and pretending to be somebody. You ain't shit!

The sad reality for you, my friend, is that you are a bona-fide, proven Loser in life. And only other losers respect losers. I have none for you anymore.

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2017, 08:38:45 PM »

No matter how many $578 trucks you own now which considering your past is a dubious claim to begin with, that doesn't change or erase the past 15 years of your shameful forum existence, your drug addictions, you dependence on others for places to sleep, your bouncing around from city to city in search of the next meal ticket and all your other serial failures that we are all aware of. Who knows what else hasn't been uncovered yet.

All that while you've been pretending to sit on a high horse and denigrate someone else for having home, stable life, beautiful family and working at Arby's. It's no wonder why you spend so much time here escaping the real world and pretending to be somebody.

The sad reality for you, my friend, is that you are a bona-fide, proven Loser in life. And only other losers respect losers. I have none for you anymore.

*BOOM*

Lulz-

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2017, 10:06:54 PM »

... and quit trying to blame this site's constant outages on a DDoS that never happened. :slap:

From TRF's host:

Pwnd again. Just like flame forums, flea, drugs and life in general has done to you.

You know who you remind me of? Another certifiable loser who once upon a time had much in common with you?

You remind me of how pathetic Evil Blood was. Turning out the high volume verbiage and frivolous scroll bombs week after week, year after year to impress other goofballs like Fraud and Lady Ice and pat himself on the back. Big man at da Brawl Hall with da flaming skull!

Eventually his life was so empty and devoid of substance that he finally broke down and had to admit that it was in complete shambles after having lost his wife, his home and custody of his kids due in large part to not having a life outside of da BH scroll bombs. It was sadder than an ASPCA commercial.

Just like you got punked and publicly rejected by flea, he got punked by some repugnant pigfaced female poster known as Jewels that he was chasing after and eventually things got so bad for him that, well let's just say that he earned his 'Suicide Howie' moniker.

You are Evil Blood redux the 2010's. Credit to him, he apparently got his shit in order after spending all his time trying to impress other degenerate nerds with his scroll bombs and illusions of being an 'internet terrorist'. He quit, made a change for the better and supposedly salvaged his life. Good for him.

And YOU? You're still teetering around here getting trucked, fucked and rejected by the likes of FLEA for being an overbearing, self-righteous, petty minded douche and a hopeless loser to boot.

Imagine her horror when you, an ex-drug addict with nothing to your name, told her that you were going to hitchhike to her place and just show up there to move in with her and her minor kid. She was so horrified that she told ME about it in PM shortly after it happened and we've never been chatty with each other off board.

For her, it was GTFO of my life and leave me alone. For you, it was like the line from An Officer and a Gentleman - I HAVE NO OTHER PLACE TO GOOOO!

If that isn't woeful, shameful and embarrassing enough for you, you're still pounding the salt day and night a la Evil Blood over the most banal, petty crap like the connection errors which prevent you accessing this board because you just CAN'T.STEP.AWAY for 10 minutes when the server is getting ddos attacked and you can't get enough of TRF to escape your pitiful, maligned real life!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2017, 10:14:38 PM »

All that while you've been pretending to sit on a high horse and denigrate someone else for having a home, stable life, beautiful family and working at Arby's. It's no wonder why you spend so much time here escaping the real world and pretending to be somebody. You ain't shit!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2017, 10:16:42 PM »

From TRF's host:

Pwnd again. Just like flame forums, flea, drugs and life in general has done to you.

You know who you remind me of? Another certifiable loser who once up a time had much in common with you?

You remind me of how pathetic Evil Blood was. Turning out the high volume verbiage and frivolous scroll bombs week after week, year after year to impress other goofballs like Fraud and Lady Ice and pat himself on the back. Big man at da Brawl Hall with da flaming skull!

Eventually his life was so empty and devoid of substance that he finally broke down and had to admit that it was in complete shambles after having lost his wife, his home and custody of his kids due in large part to not having a life outside of da BH scroll bombs. It was sadder than an ASPCA commercial.

Just like you got punked and publicly rejected by flea, he got punked by some repugnant pigfaced female poster known as Jewels that he was chasing after and eventually things got so bad for him that, well let's just say that he earned his 'Suicide Howie' moniker.

You are Evil Blood redux the 2010's. Credit to him, he apparently got his shit in order after spending all his time trying to impress other degenerate nerds with his scroll bombs and illusions of being an 'internet terrorist'. He quit, made a change for the better and supposedly salvaged his life. Good for him.

And YOU? You're still teetering around here getting trucked, fucked and rejected by the likes of FLEA for being an overbearing, self-righteous, petty minded douche and a hopeless loser to boot.

Imagine her horror when you, an ex-drug addict with nothing to your name, told her that you were going to hitchhike to her place and just show up there to move in with her and her minor kid. She was so horrified that she told ME about it in PM shortly after it happened and we've never been chatty with each other off board.

For her, it was GTFO of my life and leave me alone. For you, it was like the line from An Officer and a Gentleman - I HAVE NO OTHER PLACE TO GOOOO!

If that isn't woeful, shameful and embarrassing enough for you, you're still pounding the salt day and night a la Evil Blood over the most banal, petty crap like the connection errors which prevent you accessing this board because you just CAN'T.STEP.AWAY for 10 minutes when the server is getting ddos attacked and you can't get enough of TRF to escape your pitiful real life!

BEnzo

• Consul
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2017, 10:31:17 PM »

From TRF's host:

You know who you remind me of? Another certifiable loser who once up a time had much in common with you?

If that isn't woeful, shameful and embarrassing enough for you, you're still pounding the salt day and night a la Evil Blood over the most banal, petty crap like the connection errors which prevent you accessing this board because you just CAN'T.STEP.AWAY for 10 minutes when the server is getting ddos attacked and you can't get enough of TRF to escape your pitiful, maligned real life!

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • PigPen Poster
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2017, 10:40:18 PM »

Oh my fuck! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just look at this Loser pounding the keyboard to try and pick up the pieces of his shattered online rep!

He's been probably working on that scroll bomb since he blazed a trail out of this thread for the past two days and no one including me will read more than 4% of it.

Hey fucked face, I already destroyed your online persona by exposing you as the co-habitatiing, co-opting, toothless congenital Loser that you are.

People will never look at you the same save for maybe your cohab life partner, Fraud. Every time you drop one of these scroll bombs about your petty aggrievement and gripes, people are just going to Prowler chain-laugh at your shell of a shellacked carcass for having nothing better to do but waste your time mashing the keyboard with dozen of re-writes over the past two days that no one gives a fuck about to read anymore, just like I laughed.

All you are doing is validating everything I have been saying about you. Tell me this monument to reclusiveness doesn't scream out LOSER who got beaten up in high school if he didn't pay up his daily nerd tax!

don't requote the whole post if you are not going to address it point by point, you fucking jerk. Then you will be saying all that bandwith used by cunty's post is the reason trf is so dam slow

and unfortunately you ran in here like an aggrieved snowflake wearing a magical pant suit of many pockets followed by a screeching cadre of social outcast warriors screaming "GAYYYY" and posting boxing gifs (yea I am talking around you, johnny)

but all you did was drop trou and self castrate.....

lulz indeed

you got to do better than that, make an effort you lazy prick, go point by point and cut and paste and quote and re quote...you got nothing better to do, game of thrones aint on till sunday

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • PigPen Poster
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2017, 10:42:09 PM »

crap on par with fredreeka

for an encore can you paint your fist in rainbow colors and shove it up your ass

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2017, 10:45:38 PM »

for an encore can you paint your fist in rainbow colors and shove it up your ass

Works for you, right?

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2017, 10:49:43 PM »

That's more like the hijinks in 'The Furnass'.

I would imagine 'Bone' to be the fister, as Frail is too frail, and Cunts hands are too dainty-

Thanks for the idea, Kirk!

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • PigPen Poster
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2017, 10:53:44 PM »

Works for you, right?

you are a milk dud

I hope caskur got a screen shot of that post where you fucked up your gif....don't know why you corrected it..was the funniest thing you posted this month

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2017, 10:57:16 PM »

Frail ain't too frail to take 'Bones' double fist shower spectacular after dropping the soap-

Frail got the rubber band man colon!

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2017, 10:59:19 PM »

you are a milk d

I hope caskur got a screen shot of that post where you fucked up your gif....don't know why you corrected it..was the funniest thing you posted this month

Tell caskur to apologize for christ sake, some posters could use the help-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2017, 11:12:47 PM »

you are a milk dud

You think deez nut are milk duds, faggot.

Freud

• Obi's great great grandson
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 181
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2017, 01:51:42 AM »

Bra1in just outed himself as a low down dirty dog and PI condoner as long as the PI being posted is someone he got into a beef with.

yet another strike against TRF as being a viable site anymore

with this pathetic shit going on the site does not need an ambassador, it needs a whistle blower warning everyone about its countless infractions of public trust and lack of integrity

It's just Bra1n... the green eyed wannabe flamer and incompetent owner of a buggy website mostly full of closet homosexuals.

FT is an all inclusive sort of place and while I'm sure it would welcome Bra1n and his Poof Crew, not as they currently are.

FT is all about quality.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.669 seconds with 39 queries.