ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2017, 07:57:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Eisbaer the drifter..  (Read 6225 times)

plus minus reset

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
Re: Eisbaer the drifter..
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2017, 09:30:20 PM »

PS: FT is now Faggot Truth and I won't be back, you inveterate lazy sham-wow salesman. How's that cloth work on cleaning the loads off your screen when "Bone" blows smoke up your gaping man hole?

:lol: @ sham wow!

Wtf happened? All I did was take my lady out for some pho and I check back and Bra1n is eviscerating cunT like a Doberman Pincer and a chuck roast

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2017, 09:31:52 PM »

PS: FT is now Faggot Truth and I won't be back, you inveterate lazy sham-wow salesman.
Good, then I guess I won't be needing to clean up your generic brand of spam any time soon. Which suits me just fine.

You forgot DUHH HILLARY!
I didn't "forget" anything. I said what needed to be said and nobody, not you, not your cheerleaders... can do anything but gainsay it.

It must really suck to be scratching for ideas like "ambassadors" when you can't even keep your site doors open. Fix your site, loser.  :lolatu:

I'll expect it in full working order sometime in the middle of whenever. Ciao bumpkin, theres some activity over in the FT shoutbox which we both know is more than what can be said for the one you've hidden away here you clown.  :rotf:

:lol: @ sham wow!

Wtf happened? All I did was take my lady out for some pho and I check back and Bra1n is eviscerating cunT like a Doberman Pincer and a chuck roast
You and I are going to have to beat each other up some other time. You know, to show Flea where she fucked up when her only go-to was "Ant is Cunt and I'm going to prove it to everyone".

But do consider Flea for a berth in the TCW. She'll probably be so grateful she'll post you some selfies of those teeth you were badgering her for for god knows how long last year. At the very least she can hand you a few months worth of out-of-date PII for your efforts, maybe a few snippets from the FB logs and so on.... then you can post up your pics of her kids and BOOM... "two birds with one stone" as they say.  :snack:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2017, 09:35:49 PM »

Good, then I guess I won't be needing to clean up your generic brand of spam any time soon. Which suits me just fine.
I didn't "forget" anything. I said what needed to be said and nobody, not you, not your cheerleaders... can do anything but gainsay it.

It must really suck to be scratching for ideas like "ambassadors" when you can't even keep your site doors open. Fix your site, loser.  :lolatu:

I'll expect it in full working order sometime in the middle of whenever. Ciao bumpkin, theres some activity over in the FT shoutbox which we both know is more than what can be said for the one you've hidden away here you clown.  :rotf:

I bet that sham wow would clean up the spam too! What were they? 2 for 30 bucks??

Selling overpriced plastic cloth to suckers.

No wonder you hoodwinked OJ-

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2017, 09:39:46 PM »

Cunty's corner man needs to throw in the damn towel.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2017, 09:40:14 PM »

Fuck you and your flaming you faggot. I'll do what I want here and there's nothing you can do about it.

But you won't be doing it there and that's the important thing from where I sit.

Enjoy your buggy site experience.  :grin:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2017, 09:44:11 PM »

Way to take a stand! You didn't forget HILLARY! You're just saving it for when you realize that the 'fix the server' autoreplies are going to get you as far as you did to flea's house.

Audience feedback is what flame forums revolve around. Im sure they're having as much fun watching me vaporizing you to the point of you textually stammering and stuttering out a cycle of Fraud's best keyword lames in the hopes of getting me to stop, as I am.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2017, 09:54:22 PM »

But do consider Flea for a berth in the TCW. She'll probably be so grateful she'll post you some selfies of those teeth you were badgering her for for god knows how long last year. At the very least she can hand you a few months worth of out-of-date PII for your efforts, maybe a few snippets from the FB logs and so on.... then you can post up your pics of her kids and BOOM... "two birds with one stone" as they say.  :snack:

Translation: HEY ANT, FLAME FLEA AS A DIVERSION SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! HELP ME OUT, MAN!

FRAUD, WHERE FUCK ARE YOU??

:rotf:

Hey Loser, you don't even own a TRAILER!

A double-wide with electricity and plumbing would be like the White House for you.

You live with other men and invite yourself into the home of strangers!

And you ridicule others about being gainfully employed, such as a manager at Arby's?

Are you #WINNING anything at all in life yet?

:lolatu:
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2017, 10:03:33 PM »

You and I are going to have to beat each other up some other time. You know, to show Flea where she fucked up when her only go-to was "Ant is Cunt and I'm going to prove it to everyone".

Beat each other up some other time?

I just call em as I see em dude.

I've never really gone after you or had the desire to because I felt sorry for you after all your sniffles in my PM and quite frankly, I feel even more sorry for you now that Bra1n has decided to disembowel you and use your colon for a party hat.

The only thing I really want to know is why you chopped those buds on that PB post pic? And who smokes joints anymore? Vape that shit.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2017, 10:11:11 PM »

The only thing I really want to know is why you chopped those buds on that PB post pic? And who smokes joints anymore? Vape that shit.

He's posting up his weed to show, contrary to all appearances and known facts, how great his life really is, MANNN!

Next he will be showing us his motel matchbook collection.

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2017, 10:14:46 PM »

He's posting up his weed to show, contrary to all appearances and known facts, how great his life really is, MANNNN!

Next he will showing us his motel matchbook collection.

Oh, we were supposed to be impressed that he has some weed??

Shit, my grandmother gets more weed than that for her "glaucoma" and her insurance pays for it  :lol:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2017, 10:18:22 PM »

Bra1n is getting back into posting because TRF is tanking and FT is taking off...  :snick:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 182
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2017, 10:20:45 PM »

Translation: HEY ANT, FLAME FLEA AS A DIVERSION SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! HELP ME OUT, MAN!

FRAUD, WHERE FUCK ARE YOU??

Hey Loser, you don't even own a TRAILER!

A double-wide with electricity and plumbing would be like the White House for you.

You live with other men and invite yourself into the home of strangers!

And you ridicule others about being gainfully employed, such as a manager at Arby's?

Are you #WINNING anything at all in life yet?

:lolatu:

He swears I give a fuck

How soon he forgets the shit he wolfed about his coworkers in those chat logs

Pics...wow. Whoopty Doo. Coworkers - hardball, Bitch.

#FailedLoser
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2017, 10:21:57 PM »

Oh, we were supposed to be impressed that he has some weed??

Shit, my grandmother gets more weed than that for her "glaucoma" and her insurance pays for it  :lol:

You mean that you weren't impressed with that beaucoup stash of ghetto grown grass that has more successful than a manager at Arby's written all over it?

:lol:

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2017, 10:33:37 PM »

Bra1n is getting back into posting because TRF is tanking and FT is taking off...  :snick:

Didn't I see someone mention liver spots?

Your ears must have been ringing frail.

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2017, 10:39:24 PM »

You mean that you weren't impressed with that beaucoup stash of ghetto grown grass that has more successful than a manager at Arby's written all over it?

:lol:

Honestly? I was perplexed  :lol:

I haven't rolled a joint in so long, I thought the papers were a pack of chewing gum.

He should have posted a pic of that fuckin nectar he's always mewling about, shit would've got real!

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2017, 11:15:24 PM »

Nectar? He needs for Fraud to stroke his cock a few times and keep telling him what a great roommate he was who could always be counted on to not leave the toothpaste tube open in order to build up the courage to 'pummel' me at Flametruth and make people over there forget about his PIIFAIL/FIX THE SERVER/Bento! porky pig stutters here tonight.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2017, 11:51:38 PM »

I have to say, the best part of this fucksocket's beat down so far was this gem of his throwing NA under the bus in a desperate attempt to feign disclosure of my PII and get me off his mauled-by-TRF arse:

and how hard you needed to impress upon NA that it was imperative that he not out your super secret identity because... well because people might think to hold your own life up for scrutiny like you seem so ready to do for others.

That, from Mr. I_Have_Never_Posted_PII , so you KNOW that punch drunk motherfucker was pissing his oversized Goodwill parachute pants when he wrote that.

See, I know that NA doesn't know anything PII worthy about me except my nickname to provide, let alone pass it to HIM, so I can immediately smell his puddle of desperation piss before I even finish reading the sentence.

In real life NA would spit in the face of this shitsmeared Loser or maybe feel sorry enough for him to give him the keys to one his homes so that he could take a hot shower. Depending on how many beers he had.

That's reality fucking Eisbear/sum cun'T in the face again, only this time it's playing out on a flame forum instead of in the public showers and outhouses of Canada and Australia.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2017, 03:29:18 AM »

Didn't I see someone mention liver spots?

Your ears must have been ringing frail.

Mouff Herpes sez what?

That's reality fucking Eisbear/sum cun'T in the face again, only this time it's playing out on a flame forum instead of in the public showers and outhouses of Canada and Australia.

Public showers and outhouses?  :lol:

You're obviously not very well traveled.

I know... you have puerile photos of cliffs, streets, and probably a few of tulip fields to base your global globetrotting savvy on atop that laughable soapbox you'd like say is cosmopolitan, but you shoot yourself in the foot whenever you pretend to know something which isn't accurate.

Having myself spent considerable time in both those nations mentioned, you'd be hard pressed to find a public outhouse or shower except along the tourist routes and even then, often not technically public.

Sure, rest stops are public but those only exist on major interstates, require a vehicle to access, and in the case of showers...they're set up much the same as international airport shower facilities...

However, places like Bondi Beach do have free showers for the touristy overseas twats who pay large amounts to face plant half metre waves off rented surfboards while taking selfies from their Go-pros...

You Americans are so ignorant about the world outside of you..

Worst travelers and tourists ever...

So stupid and fragile...  :lolatu:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2017, 03:33:59 AM »

Better idea; why don't you cavort with the ragdollers and crap on about how great a flamer you are, how well your site is doing, and how hard you needed to impress upon NA that it was imperative that he not out your super secret identity because... well because people might think to hold your own life up for scrutiny like you seem so ready to do for others.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll keep mum on the subject. Unlike some of your lesser abled posters, he shares my views on what is flaming and what isn't. Something you've still yet to learn. Freud was right all along about you. :grin:

THE BRA1N posted that My Boyfriend had 'Success written all over him'.    My Boyfriend said BRA1N looked like a Jap.   Read, bleed, and be smelted, fishheads.

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2017, 04:44:42 AM »

Better idea; why don't you cavort with the ragdollers and crap on about how great a flamer you are, how well your site is doing, and how hard you needed to impress upon NA that it was imperative that he not out your super secret identity because... well because people might think to hold your own life up for scrutiny like you seem so ready to do for others.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll keep mum on the subject. Unlike some of your lesser abled posters, he shares my views on what is flaming and what isn't. Something you've still yet to learn. Freud was right all along about you. :grin:

You know someone's mad when they have to start name dropping....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.258 seconds with 40 queries.