ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:26:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Eisbaer the drifter..  (Read 3666 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Eisbaer the drifter..
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2017, 06:35:23 PM »

Me thinks Cookie is itching for his own thread. I'll be glad to give it to him. I've got the time tonight. 

Where you at, Cookie?

:snick:

Btw, isn't calling yourself "Cookie" one of gayest fucking names possible for a male?  :hmm:
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »

UH-OH!

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Eisbaer

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2017, 11:14:04 AM »

Translation: HEY ANT, FLAME FLEA AS A DIVERSION SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! HELP ME OUT, MAN!

FRAUD, WHERE FUCK ARE YOU??

:rotf:

Hey Loser, you don't even own a TRAILER!

A double-wide with electricity and plumbing would be like the White House for you.

You live with other men and invite yourself into the home of strangers!

And you ridicule others about being gainfully employed, such as a manager at Arby's?

Are you #WINNING anything at all in life yet?

:lolatu:

Damn straight I am. I own the double storey house I moved into this April, I own the truck out the back of it which I am currently turning into a mobile recording control room and later this year there will be a small fully mod con bacheor pad with my name on it adjacent to the studio I was happily posting pictures from last year. None of which I might add require my having to share with anyone (male, female or Transsexually Retarded Fuckwits), although with the plans I have for the house the extra bedrooms are going to come in handy for when musicians are crashing over during recording sessions.

So yeah, I've a right to poke fun at your pet chimp. Lower management types in the food industry generally tend to work extremely long hours with no overtime loading paid and cop the combined shit of every manager above them in the heirarchy. Which means Johnny is busting his arse at an unfulfilling and unrewarding job just to make ends meet... and as such the chances of him loving what he does are about equal pegging to the chances of anyone (me included) hitch hiking across the continental US to a place where they have good reason to expect they will not be welcome.

So jam it up your arse. You bought in to the whole "this is how the world works" routine, mortgaged up your life and shackled yourself to committments that pretty much any monkey can be trained to do just to keep it running. Your reward (and this is more than most here will get) is your annual package tours across overpriced generic touristy locations and the inevitable "wanna see my slides" routine at the end of it. Contrasted against getting paid for exercising an innate talent in a field where every new artist that walks through the door is an exercise in something different... contrasted too against the realisation that a good many expectations of the brainwashed are in fact surplus to my own requirements... pal, I'll have my life over yours any day of the week and whether you think it is #WINNING or not makes not one iota of difference to the enjoyment I am getting out of it.

Which is, as I think you can probably guess, significantly more rewarding than if I had to content myself with the comparitively drab and wretched existance of fulfilling societal expectations just so you can look good in front of a pack of double digit IQ mongoloids who equate 12 months of driving single mothers insane on the back of demands to see their teeth "worthwhile audience participation".

Speaking of which...

Beat each other up some other time?

I just call em as I see em dude.

I've never really gone after you or had the desire to because I felt sorry for you after all your sniffles in my PM and quite frankly, I feel even more sorry for you now that Bra1n has decided to disembowel you and use your colon for a party hat.

Sniffles you say? Surely you couldn't be referring to the brief PM exchange we had last August? Those were the only PM interactions you and I have ever had. Strange, there didn't seem to be a lot of sniffling going on to my recollection, though your mileage may vary. I do however remember a certain component of.... how did Bra1n put it again? Flame flea as a diversion? "You should hassle her for pics of her teeth" you told me, did you not? I wasn't exactly coming to the party on that old chestnut, was I? Much better to rub her nose in the fact her incessant threats to spill "your PI" were wasted I said, because she was too stubborn to realise Caskur had trolled her into thinking you and I were the same person and too dumb to realise that dumping my name, past employers and past girlfriends on you was going to have any effect whatsoever.

But sniffling? Pffft, as if I'd waste time with any display of weakness, much less histrionics in the face of someone whose only claim to fame was harrassing the womenfolk of a dying forum! You weren't going to stop in the face of what she was bringing and I had long accepted she was going to put the lot of it out there which she has since done by virtue of multiple "partials" which Bra1n (give him credit for being honest here) has admitted he was utterly powerless to prevent. So much for the board's no PII policy and it goes a long way to explaining Bra1n's recent efforts rewriting the board rules in order to distance himself from it. He even thinks she shouldn't have been banned for her stunt with Brent - get on board with that notion and the next time you won't even need a patsy like Caskur to take the fall for your doxxing efforts; you can just post them all up yourself while Phrosty, Johnny and Bennie cavort about your empty nutsack and call it "flaming" and Bra1n will pat you on your pointy little head without so much as a three day ban. Kind of like he's doing now as you swan about with an avatar which, by dint of a reverse image google search, leads to two entire pages of links of another PIIrail member's PII.

"Oops." :lol:

You will of course from time to time have to suffer a certain lack of credence given to any notion that you were capable of winding people up of. Even with I notice for example that your efforts with Flea are going wholly unreported in lieu of some cockamamie garbage that it was somehow my preparedness to go wandering the countryside that chilled her and not your assidious digging for photos which apparently only I had access to. Kinda cheapens the whole psychological angle you were spinning me last August and reduces you to simply another hack whose overparticipation in the PIIrail exsmearience can be summed up in spoilered trannie gifs and an entourage that is flat out managing "u mads" and endless discussions on who showered with who ten years ago.

Not that I'd be too worried about that if I were you. You've never gone after me for example because you preferred an advantage and that's something that a solo Ant doesn't enjoy too much of against the male contingnent. It's much easier to grab a few of your mates and drive some hormonal hausfrau into a frothing frenzy than it is to manage someone who is adept at picking through your game at length and cramming selected segments of it back down your dirty sanchez framed maw in a sequence designed to choke your chicken neck. Case in point; your two principle targets last year were Flea and Feral and if I am to infer from the above quote, two people you have no sympathy for whatsoever. Some might say that makes you a mysogynist and while not a crime it surely does inspire pity for whatever wistfully waifish (or humongously hippoesque) catamite you've convinced to put up with your attempts to resemble a normal, functioning American.

And if you think that's an overly harsh judgement just remember its not me pushing the idea you're an incompetent nobody whose spam is valued above your intellect; that's Bra1n doing it and he's only doing it because I've pissed him off royally for calling his abilities as an effective site owner into question. Damn, you'd think he'd have picked up a book or Googled a tutorial or two by now - two years solid of 503 errors and MySQL databases going on holiday and his best response is "hurrr, its a DDoS". Well if that's really the case then his Cloudfart subscription is even more worthless as an anonymising tool because I can't imagine there's be too many webpage hosts that have been under a sustained denial of service attack for that long.

But that's the pathetic failure you've chosen to ally yourself with. Kinda sits in well with the textually crippled nigger who admits to liking the cawk and the fellow whose only balls he can boast are the grotesquely swollen ones he periodically posts in his avatar... wholly insufficient for the purposes of popping his oblong head up in public in case a certain wrestling chappy might recognise him and try a little remedial ventilation.

Just calling it like I see it. You understand. :grin:

The only thing I really want to know is why you chopped those buds on that PB post pic?

You mean these ones?

Because they needed to be chopped up before they could be rolled up, duhhh. What kind of a stupid question is that anyway? You chop buds up so they can be more easily smoked you fucking moron.

Damn, I guess we know how you're hitchhiking across America. Better pack some Joy Boy Anal Lube in your handbag you fucking nonce.  :gayspin:

And who smokes joints anymore?

What, another stupid question? Let me see.... how about the Jamaicans who laid the smoko on me after the last recording session for starters?  I prefer a water pipe myself, double chamber bamboo/coconut assembly, but since I really don't smoke that much to warrant keeping one handy, a joint between the index and middle fingers and making a chamber with my hands works wonders. And I'm obviously not alone in thinking it; the very fact I can walk into pretty much any of the dozen or so "pot shops" in my immediate neighbourhood (not to mention any number of convenience stores or supermarkets) and take my pick of a variety of rolling papers is testament to that!

Christ you're so DUMB!

Vape that shit.

Purlease, I've got hash oil vapes already, they work but they aren't a match for some decently grown ganja from people who know what they're doing... and these Jamaicans know what they are doing.

I'm going to take a wild punt here and put it to you that this sudden obsession for vaping this unlooked for boon of mine is wholly down you your mook friend being (heh) WRONG in his assumption that "I had no dimebag". Clearly I have, and had he been paying attention to what was going on at FT instead of racing out to blot his copybook, he'd have known I am presently producing/engineering/mixing a recording for some one time contemporaries of Peter Tosh and Bob Marley... and only a complete fuckwit would conclude that such an association would be devoid of any herbal fringe benefits.

Mind you though, taking a long hard look at your bedsheeted friend with the callused nuttples, it's very possible that he was aware of the arrangement and is indeed a complete fuckwit. Kinda like the people going into complete LOLSPIN at this point with the pretense that I posted it to "impress" rather than simply to make him look like a tool for shooting his mouth off on topics he has no idea about. :snick:

Bra1n is getting back into posting because TRF is tanking and FT is taking off...  :snick:

Yeah well he does a target of over 10,000 posts to meet this month if he plans to reverse the "ebb" that Vixen claimed the site was experiencing. Only one month so far this year has beaten it, all the others have been approximately two thirds of last years numbers or worse. Not even the TCWers and their incessant crap-posting has been sufficient to turn the tide.

He swears I give a fuck

"Just calling it as I see it". After a month of stewing in Caskurs juices at  pimpedout.org (or whatever the fuck its called) and you're straight back in here obsessing over it, even to the point of making trophy threads dedicated to it with premature gloating over wins before they've happened (kind of like someone else we know). :lol: Give up; its been a year now since I blocked you on Facebook in an effort to stop you from getting up in my grille with allegations I was Ant Agonising you into a mental asylum and you're still going! Pretty much everyone who is anyone has spanked you for it, a whole lot of nobodies have spanked your for it besides.

"I can deal with him" you told me... well guess what; you did no such thing. Ant played you for a sucker and Caskur effectively neutered any opposition you might have mounted against him when she convinced you I was behind his account. If you couldn't deal with Ant then there's no way in hell you're ever going to deal with me, yet you still keep trying it on because you cannot handle the fact your tactics against Peachy and Serafina aren't cutting the mustard here.

You tried it all and you still came up short. You've been reduced to begging all and sundry to fight your battles for you because even you now realise that you are woefully ill-equipped to perform in this game and just like Bra1n you hate having to recognise your own failures so you'll blame everyone else for them. Both of you are pathetic, mewling cabbages with no spines, no muscle and no content. Just empty wrappers on display and somehow you think that entitles you to the approval of your peers... and woe betide anyone that notices it.

He should have posted a pic of that fuckin nectar he's always mewling about, shit would've got real!

Ante up. Let's see some of this "real", fuck knows it's gotta be better than watching you crap on about Consuela Clownshoes Cabbage Patch kids or spewing out PII like all the other devotees to Bra1n's thirst for "audience participation" for the umpteenth time.

Nectar? He needs for Fraud to stroke his cock a few times and keep telling him what a great roommate he was who could always be counted on to not leave the toothpaste tube open in order to build up the courage to 'pummel' me at Flametruth and make people over there forget about his PIIFAIL/FIX THE SERVER/Bento! porky pig stutters here tonight.

No, I need you to do your job as an administrator and fix your website. Come on you lazy, clueless bastard, you reckon you're THE BRA1N, how about you start acting like it?

Oh yeah, "you're powerless to", how silly of me to forget. A two dollar Go-Daddy account and suddenly you're king of the world... until you realised there was more to it than that of course. Like not chumming up to people who keep fucking you over to the point you spend all your downtime rewriting your PII rules to accommodate them for instance, dickhead.

There is another thing which I've been loathe to bring up, but since you're feeling froggy, why the hell not. Namely, where the hell are all the people you started this site with? It's like they all up and fucked off four years ago or so (with a few notable exceptions)... I don't suppose you'd mind telling us who was to blame for that vote of no confidence in your site, hmmm?

Try not to make it a too tortutous explanation; I mean we all know how much you hate "scrollbombs" after that one I plastered your ass across the politics forum three years ago. Just admitting they disagreed with your decision to reneg on the agreement that this was ever going to attempt to exist as a flame site would probably suffice, then you can get back to your studies on how to keep the MySQL server bolted to the ground in the face of a two year long DDoS attack. You fucking clown.

I have to say, the best part of this fucksocket's beat down so far was this gem of his throwing NA under the bus in a desperate attempt to feign disclosure of my PII and get me off his mauled-by-TRF arse

The fuck are you babbling about now? NA getting thrown under the bus? No, that was you getting thrown under an eighteeen wheeler and it pounding out a hip hop beat on your spineless carcass. The only wanker feigning disclosure of your PI is you.

You needn't worry. NA (like my good self) is a trustworthy and upstanding citizen of the world. His word is his bond. So when some wet behind the ears Floridian freakshow shows up in the motel lobby for clandestine tete a testicles about flametown, begging that his identity not be revealed (ie: he'll BAN your ass if you so much as leak a photo of it), NA (like me) will honour the agreement if he says he's going to honour the agreement.

Now I'd like to take credit for being the one to set him on this road (after all I did mentor him back in the day) but the truth is he's Danish and as such has a reputation for being even more anal about doing any job right than the Krauts are. It probably also comes as a releif to your backsliding pucker that he has a habit of remaining loyal to the Big Man even when said Big Man is a shivering worthless coward who feels it necessary to hide his grotesque head away from the world "because its PI" (see Doomsday... meh, just go look in the mirror).

What exactly are you scared of anyway? Plenty of us have had no problem putting ourselves out there... Obi, Vixen, Freud, Flea, Feral, myself, Rancid, Dove, Caskur, V-Agent, Evil Blood, Oranje and Brent to name but a few... what was the worst that happened? A few photoshops? Is that what you're so frightened of? Are you that fragile that you cannot face a few humourous jibes against your appearence? Lily livered chickenshit, its water off a ducks back, it doesn't put anyone on your doorstep and as much as you'd like to pretend otherwise it isn't PII.

You're every bit the coward Doomsday was. Stupid nigger was that invested in maintaining the illusion of supremacy in all things he could never countenance the soul crushing ignominy (for him) of having genitals shopped on to his face and you're no better than he in that regard. Just another petrified coward hobbled by his own fragile ego from truly enjoying the flame game which is why you suck so badly at it that you have to pretend you've achieved something by rallying a bunch of mindless zombies to your banner whenever you get your arse kicked.

You haven't achieved anything, other than to prove you're incapable of standing on your own two feet. That's the best part of "this fucksocket's beat down", you had to rely on your vaunted "audience participation" to achieve what you could not and the crowning irony is the peanut gallery couldn't achieve it either. :lolatu:

You know someone's mad when they have to start name dropping....

I know no such thing. And I am sure Bra1n will be the first to tell you that he isn't mad, even though he's been namedropping me for years now. You'd do well to remember the old adage "it is often better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"... and shut your slavering pudding muncher. Nobody wants to stick their cock in it, not even if you pay them fifty dollars for the privilege.

Has anyone checked Flame Truth to see if "Eisbaer" is still alive or did they put that forum on complete max security lockdown to prevent any interloper from trf from showing up there with a pic of more weed than he had and upsetting him?

I hope he shows his drug addled toothless maw here again for another speed bag workout today. That faggot jetted out of here last night like he had VIP tickets for the NYC Pride Parade.

Ohhh, I'll bet you do, I'm one of a select few here who can stand tall in the face of all the paltry dogpiles you can muster to prop up your sagging and sodomised pride... such a shame that I have a life outside of these forums that you're loath to admit to innit? Tales of your quarry being unemployed are all very well and good and a necessary stepping stone to the next weak as piss act of claiming you've "beat down" and "run off" someone that you're only going to turn around and beg for the presence of the following day, aren't they?

Stiff shit pal, you'll have my input as and when I've the time and inclination to give it. Which, if you want the truth, is probably not as often as you're gonna need to get your posting stats up to 2016 numbers because quite frankly your cookie cutter approach to this game is uninspiring in the extreme. To paraphrase Rowan Atkinson, if I might use a gardening simile here, if PIIrail were to be likened to a compost heap (and I think it can), then you'd have to be the biggest weed growing out of it... I might be more inspired by the sight of a cowpat. Here I am mid-post and I've all but destroyed your slavering audience and ruined pretty much any chance of a meaningful comeback. Which is of course the entire point; should you "ambassadoir" (assuming you can find someone retarded enough to play it) be leading any new blood back from the powerhouses of activity known as Twitter and Facebook, a slew of "TL;DR"s and cries of "Meltdown" are just the examples of "audience participation" guaranteed to appeal to the bottom of the heap and as like as not the very best you can hope for the next time you find yourself gloating over Trump supporters only to wind up with egg on your face when they too get up and wreck your cherished little red wagon. :snick:
BRA1N SPEAKS! A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK OF TRF POSTS
performed live in concert by The Bra1n & The Chimp Wailers

out now on GAY-tel Records!!!

and nobody (apart from me) will listen to more than 4% of it :snick:

Eisbaer

• Governor
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2017, 11:17:57 AM »

(but wait... there's more...  :snick: )

The funny thing about this thread is that Eisbaer the supposed flamer of the Cohabing Duo was so discombobulated by my posts that he was reduced to blurting out the same BHer level keyword tripe on page 1, all the way through his unceremonious exit in the hopes that I would take the bait and change the subject.

You're so full of it. Here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're eventually going to manage an "unceremonious exit" for yourself just like the last time I donkeypunched you and your faithful ass-acolytes to the floor and I'm just going to smile and say "I knew it" because you are not, nor were you ever... a flamer. Oh sure, you might pretend you can wear that hat, you may even resort to "the same BH level tripe" of appealing to the peanut gallery for your approval, but as any actual flamer knows and understands implicitly when your very first go-to is an appeal to the masses it points to a level of doubt that you did the job properly in the first place.

And that's exactly what you did. You scrambled madly for all the approval you could, the people I've crushed and shall continue to crush were only too happy to give it to you, little realising that they were stating outright to anyone who understands how flaming works that you had lost. This trophy thread is another example. "Take the bait and change the subject" you say? Well what exactly is this thread if not a blatant attempt to change the subject from your inability to keep this site online? I thrashed the crap out of you on that topic, your first go-to was to drag up a bunch of Flea-isms (which you had previously decried in my absence) and throw them at me in the hopes I might stop taunting you for being an inept and clueless site admin whose only skill was finding other people to blame when his shit hit the skids.

Well it's not going to happen. Your pathetic and easily disproven excuses for your site's rotten performance and frequent outages are a matter of public record and I for one am supremely content to keep reminding you of them until you either get your shit together and fix it or admit that you're incompetent when it comes to these matters. I've faced far more formidable opponents than your bedwetting self, I've faced more impressive dogpiles than the dozen or so limpwristed ratbags you've commanded here and I'm still standing. In the end it will likely be as it was at BH, with I the only person left with enough testicular fortitude to drop a weekly post slamming the stupidity of the site management, leaving the rest of you clowns to mill about in confusion for three or four days before lapsing into stunned silence for the rest of the week, filled with foreboding of the next slam dunk penned from my keyboard.

Assuming of course that you don't resort to that other tried and trusted BH-ism again of messing with third party hacks to the expense of your tormentor and pretending that it's the software doing it while hoping against all hope that a site admin who knew his shit could easily fix that as well. I've seen you do that before too... and I remember thinking at the time that it was a weak as piss act worthy of Daddy Diddlesday himself. :snick:

Me thinks Cookie is itching for his own thread. I'll be glad to give it to him. I've got the time tonight. 

No, you don't. Unless you turtle back into your shell as you did in the above link you'll be spending your time trying to give the impression you aren't fuming your pea sized Wapanese nuts off over my stitching you up again like a christmas ham. Maybe you should consider dropping your search for an ambassador and try for a few ghost-writers instead; its not like what I've posted here today can be as easily refuted with the usual triteness of "oh, he mad" or a TL;DR... though you could always go that route if you're into waving the white flag.

Now, I know there are other posts here somewhere which you'll insist are worthy of my attention, but I'm getting more than a little bored with the constant error messages I keep encountering because of (a) your inability to have your site hosted on a reliable server or (b) your technical imcompetence when it comes to configuring your site or (c) your penis... so let's just take it as read that I've done more than enough to whip your audience up into their usual round of grunts and gurgles which according to you trump any and all cogent argument whether it is couched in flame or otherwise you terminally vapid fucksplash. If I may make a suggestion here, try pulling your foreskin over your head and hiding in your dick until someone you can count on to prop you up comes along to hold your widdle hand, lightweight... and quit trying to blame this site's constant outages on a DDoS that never happened. :slap:

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2017, 11:36:22 AM »

People, I suggest doing this before this motherfucker bores everyone to shit

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2017, 11:50:09 AM »

I was originally of the opinion this dogpile had finally put cunT on the ropes and he was one haymaker away from eating canvas. But credit where it's due; cunT just nuked the ever loving shit out of Bra1n and co.

Eisbaer

• Governor
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2017, 11:51:47 AM »

I was originally of the opinion this dogpile had finally put cunT on the ropes and he was one Haymarket away from eating canvas. But credit where it's due; cunT just nuked the ever loving shit out of Bra1n and co.
And the towels are already being thrown in (see above your post). It only remains to be seen if Bra1n (or Vixen) bother to read it in its entirety and action the user who has employed his position of privilege to put your PII out in the public eye again... or if they throw in the towel as well, perhaps with some pithy excuse as to why the rules do not apply in this instance.

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 93
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2017, 11:52:39 AM »

Damn straight I am. I own the double storey house I moved into this April, I own the truck out the back of it which I am currently turning into a mobile recording control room and later this year there will be a small fully mod con bacheor pad with my name on it adjacent to the studio I was happily posting pictures from last year. None of which I might add require my having to share with anyone (male, female or Transsexually Retarded Fuckwits), although with the plans I have for the house the extra bedrooms are going to come in handy for when musicians are crashing over during recording sessions.

So yeah, I've a right to poke fun at your pet chimp. Lower management types in the food industry generally tend to work extremely long hours with no overtime loading paid and cop the combined shit of every manager above them in the heirarchy. Which means Johnny is busting his arse at an unfulfilling and unrewarding job just to make ends meet... and as such the chances of him loving what he does are about equal pegging to the chances of anyone (me included) hitch hiking across the continental US to a place where they have good reason to expect they will not be welcome.

So jam it up your arse. You bought in to the whole "this is how the world works" routine, mortgaged up your life and shackled yourself to committments that pretty much any monkey can be trained to do just to keep it running. Your reward (and this is more than most here will get) is your annual package tours across overpriced generic touristy locations and the inevitable "wanna see my slides" routine at the end of it. Contrasted against getting paid for exercising an innate talent in a field where every new artist that walks through the door is an exercise in something different... contrasted too against the realisation that a good many expectations of the brainwashed are in fact surplus to my own requirements... pal, I'll have my life over yours any day of the week and whether you think it is #WINNING or not makes not one iota of difference to the enjoyment I am getting out of it.

Which is, as I think you can probably guess, significantly more rewarding than if I had to content myself with the comparitively drab and wretched existance of fulfilling societal expectations just so you can look good in front of a pack of double digit IQ mongoloids who equate 12 months of driving single mothers insane on the back of demands to see their teeth "worthwhile audience participation".

Speaking of which...

Sniffles you say? Surely you couldn't be referring to the brief PM exchange we had last August? Those were the only PM interactions you and I have ever had. Strange, there didn't seem to be a lot of sniffling going on to my recollection, though your mileage may vary. I do however remember a certain component of.... how did Bra1n put it again? Flame flea as a diversion? "You should hassle her for pics of her teeth" you told me, did you not? I wasn't exactly coming to the party on that old chestnut, was I? Much better to rub her nose in the fact her incessant threats to spill "your PI" were wasted I said, because she was too stubborn to realise Caskur had trolled her into thinking you and I were the same person and too dumb to realise that dumping my name, past employers and past girlfriends on you was going to have any effect whatsoever.

But sniffling? Pffft, as if I'd waste time with any display of weakness, much less histrionics in the face of someone whose only claim to fame was harrassing the womenfolk of a dying forum! You weren't going to stop in the face of what she was bringing and I had long accepted she was going to put the lot of it out there which she has since done by virtue of multiple "partials" which Bra1n (give him credit for being honest here) has admitted he was utterly powerless to prevent. So much for the board's no PII policy and it goes a long way to explaining Bra1n's recent efforts rewriting the board rules in order to distance himself from it. He even thinks she shouldn't have been banned for her stunt with Brent - get on board with that notion and the next time you won't even need a patsy like Caskur to take the fall for your doxxing efforts; you can just post them all up yourself while Phrosty, Johnny and Bennie cavort about your empty nutsack and call it "flaming" and Bra1n will pat you on your pointy little head without so much as a three day ban. Kind of like he's doing now as you swan about with an avatar which, by dint of a reverse image google search, leads to two entire pages of links of another PIIrail member's PII.

"Oops." :lol:

You will of course from time to time have to suffer a certain lack of credence given to any notion that you were capable of winding people up of. Even with I notice for example that your efforts with Flea are going wholly unreported in lieu of some cockamamie garbage that it was somehow my preparedness to go wandering the countryside that chilled her and not your assidious digging for photos which apparently only I had access to. Kinda cheapens the whole psychological angle you were spinning me last August and reduces you to simply another hack whose overparticipation in the PIIrail exsmearience can be summed up in spoilered trannie gifs and an entourage that is flat out managing "u mads" and endless discussions on who showered with who ten years ago.

Not that I'd be too worried about that if I were you. You've never gone after me for example because you preferred an advantage and that's something that a solo Ant doesn't enjoy too much of against the male contingnent. It's much easier to grab a few of your mates and drive some hormonal hausfrau into a frothing frenzy than it is to manage someone who is adept at picking through your game at length and cramming selected segments of it back down your dirty sanchez framed maw in a sequence designed to choke your chicken neck. Case in point; your two principle targets last year were Flea and Feral and if I am to infer from the above quote, two people you have no sympathy for whatsoever. Some might say that makes you a mysogynist and while not a crime it surely does inspire pity for whatever wistfully waifish (or humongously hippoesque) catamite you've convinced to put up with your attempts to resemble a normal, functioning American.

And if you think that's an overly harsh judgement just remember its not me pushing the idea you're an incompetent nobody whose spam is valued above your intellect; that's Bra1n doing it and he's only doing it because I've pissed him off royally for calling his abilities as an effective site owner into question. Damn, you'd think he'd have picked up a book or Googled a tutorial or two by now - two years solid of 503 errors and MySQL databases going on holiday and his best response is "hurrr, its a DDoS". Well if that's really the case then his Cloudfart subscription is even more worthless as an anonymising tool because I can't imagine there's be too many webpage hosts that have been under a sustained denial of service attack for that long.

But that's the pathetic failure you've chosen to ally yourself with. Kinda sits in well with the textually crippled nigger who admits to liking the cawk and the fellow whose only balls he can boast are the grotesquely swollen ones he periodically posts in his avatar... wholly insufficient for the purposes of popping his oblong head up in public in case a certain wrestling chappy might recognise him and try a little remedial ventilation.

Just calling it like I see it. You understand. :grin:

You mean these ones?

Because they needed to be chopped up before they could be rolled up, duhhh. What kind of a stupid question is that anyway? You chop buds up so they can be more easily smoked you fucking moron.

Damn, I guess we know how you're hitchhiking across America. Better pack some Joy Boy Anal Lube in your handbag you fucking nonce.  :gayspin:

What, another stupid question? Let me see.... how about the Jamaicans who laid the smoko on me after the last recording session for starters?  I prefer a water pipe myself, double chamber bamboo/coconut assembly, but since I really don't smoke that much to warrant keeping one handy, a joint between the index and middle fingers and making a chamber with my hands works wonders. And I'm obviously not alone in thinking it; the very fact I can walk into pretty much any of the dozen or so "pot shops" in my immediate neighbourhood (not to mention any number of convenience stores or supermarkets) and take my pick of a variety of rolling papers is testament to that!

Christ you're so DUMB!

Purlease, I've got hash oil vapes already, they work but they aren't a match for some decently grown ganja from people who know what they're doing... and these Jamaicans know what they are doing.

I'm going to take a wild punt here and put it to you that this sudden obsession for vaping this unlooked for boon of mine is wholly down you your mook friend being (heh) WRONG in his assumption that "I had no dimebag". Clearly I have, and had he been paying attention to what was going on at FT instead of racing out to blot his copybook, he'd have known I am presently producing/engineering/mixing a recording for some one time contemporaries of Peter Tosh and Bob Marley... and only a complete fuckwit would conclude that such an association would be devoid of any herbal fringe benefits.

Mind you though, taking a long hard look at your bedsheeted friend with the callused nuttples, it's very possible that he was aware of the arrangement and is indeed a complete fuckwit. Kinda like the people going into complete LOLSPIN at this point with the pretense that I posted it to "impress" rather than simply to make him look like a tool for shooting his mouth off on topics he has no idea about. :snick:

Yeah well he does a target of over 10,000 posts to meet this month if he plans to reverse the "ebb" that Vixen claimed the site was experiencing. Only one month so far this year has beaten it, all the others have been approximately two thirds of last years numbers or worse. Not even the TCWers and their incessant crap-posting has been sufficient to turn the tide.

"Just calling it as I see it". After a month of stewing in Caskurs juices at  pimpedout.org (or whatever the fuck its called) and you're straight back in here obsessing over it, even to the point of making trophy threads dedicated to it with premature gloating over wins before they've happened (kind of like someone else we know). :lol: Give up; its been a year now since I blocked you on Facebook in an effort to stop you from getting up in my grille with allegations I was Ant Agonising you into a mental asylum and you're still going! Pretty much everyone who is anyone has spanked you for it, a whole lot of nobodies have spanked your for it besides.

"I can deal with him" you told me... well guess what; you did no such thing. Ant played you for a sucker and Caskur effectively neutered any opposition you might have mounted against him when she convinced you I was behind his account. If you couldn't deal with Ant then there's no way in hell you're ever going to deal with me, yet you still keep trying it on because you cannot handle the fact your tactics against Peachy and Serafina aren't cutting the mustard here.

You tried it all and you still came up short. You've been reduced to begging all and sundry to fight your battles for you because even you now realise that you are woefully ill-equipped to perform in this game and just like Bra1n you hate having to recognise your own failures so you'll blame everyone else for them. Both of you are pathetic, mewling cabbages with no spines, no muscle and no content. Just empty wrappers on display and somehow you think that entitles you to the approval of your peers... and woe betide anyone that notices it.

Ante up. Let's see some of this "real", fuck knows it's gotta be better than watching you crap on about Consuela Clownshoes Cabbage Patch kids or spewing out PII like all the other devotees to Bra1n's thirst for "audience participation" for the umpteenth time.

No, I need you to do your job as an administrator and fix your website. Come on you lazy, clueless bastard, you reckon you're THE BRA1N, how about you start acting like it?

Oh yeah, "you're powerless to", how silly of me to forget. A two dollar Go-Daddy account and suddenly you're king of the world... until you realised there was more to it than that of course. Like not chumming up to people who keep fucking you over to the point you spend all your downtime rewriting your PII rules to accommodate them for instance, dickhead.

There is another thing which I've been loathe to bring up, but since you're feeling froggy, why the hell not. Namely, where the hell are all the people you started this site with? It's like they all up and fucked off four years ago or so (with a few notable exceptions)... I don't suppose you'd mind telling us who was to blame for that vote of no confidence in your site, hmmm?

Try not to make it a too tortutous explanation; I mean we all know how much you hate "scrollbombs" after that one I plastered your ass across the politics forum three years ago. Just admitting they disagreed with your decision to reneg on the agreement that this was ever going to attempt to exist as a flame site would probably suffice, then you can get back to your studies on how to keep the MySQL server bolted to the ground in the face of a two year long DDoS attack. You fucking clown.

The fuck are you babbling about now? NA getting thrown under the bus? No, that was you getting thrown under an eighteeen wheeler and it pounding out a hip hop beat on your spineless carcass. The only wanker feigning disclosure of your PI is you.

You needn't worry. NA (like my good self) is a trustworthy and upstanding citizen of the world. His word is his bond. So when some wet behind the ears Floridian freakshow shows up in the motel lobby for clandestine tete a testicles about flametown, begging that his identity not be revealed (ie: he'll BAN your ass if you so much as leak a photo of it), NA (like me) will honour the agreement if he says he's going to honour the agreement.

Now I'd like to take credit for being the one to set him on this road (after all I did mentor him back in the day) but the truth is he's Danish and as such has a reputation for being even more anal about doing any job right than the Krauts are. It probably also comes as a releif to your backsliding pucker that he has a habit of remaining loyal to the Big Man even when said Big Man is a shivering worthless coward who feels it necessary to hide his grotesque head away from the world "because its PI" (see Doomsday... meh, just go look in the mirror).

What exactly are you scared of anyway? Plenty of us have had no problem putting ourselves out there... Obi, Vixen, Freud, Flea, Feral, myself, Rancid, Dove, Caskur, V-Agent, Evil Blood, Oranje and Brent to name but a few... what was the worst that happened? A few photoshops? Is that what you're so frightened of? Are you that fragile that you cannot face a few humourous jibes against your appearence? Lily livered chickenshit, its water off a ducks back, it doesn't put anyone on your doorstep and as much as you'd like to pretend otherwise it isn't PII.

You're every bit the coward Doomsday was. Stupid nigger was that invested in maintaining the illusion of supremacy in all things he could never countenance the soul crushing ignominy (for him) of having genitals shopped on to his face and you're no better than he in that regard. Just another petrified coward hobbled by his own fragile ego from truly enjoying the flame game which is why you suck so badly at it that you have to pretend you've achieved something by rallying a bunch of mindless zombies to your banner whenever you get your arse kicked.

You haven't achieved anything, other than to prove you're incapable of standing on your own two feet. That's the best part of "this fucksocket's beat down", you had to rely on your vaunted "audience participation" to achieve what you could not and the crowning irony is the peanut gallery couldn't achieve it either. :lolatu:

I know no such thing. And I am sure Bra1n will be the first to tell you that he isn't mad, even though he's been namedropping me for years now. You'd do well to remember the old adage "it is often better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"... and shut your slavering pudding muncher. Nobody wants to stick their cock in it, not even if you pay them fifty dollars for the privilege.

Ohhh, I'll bet you do, I'm one of a select few here who can stand tall in the face of all the paltry dogpiles you can muster to prop up your sagging and sodomised pride... such a shame that I have a life outside of these forums that you're loath to admit to innit? Tales of your quarry being unemployed are all very well and good and a necessary stepping stone to the next weak as piss act of claiming you've "beat down" and "run off" someone that you're only going to turn around and beg for the presence of the following day, aren't they?

Stiff shit pal, you'll have my input as and when I've the time and inclination to give it. Which, if you want the truth, is probably not as often as you're gonna need to get your posting stats up to 2016 numbers because quite frankly your cookie cutter approach to this game is uninspiring in the extreme. To paraphrase Rowan Atkinson, if I might use a gardening simile here, if PIIrail were to be likened to a compost heap (and I think it can), then you'd have to be the biggest weed growing out of it... I might be more inspired by the sight of a cowpat. Here I am mid-post and I've all but destroyed your slavering audience and ruined pretty much any chance of a meaningful comeback. Which is of course the entire point; should you "ambassadoir" (assuming you can find someone retarded enough to play it) be leading any new blood back from the powerhouses of activity known as Twitter and Facebook, a slew of "TL;DR"s and cries of "Meltdown" are just the examples of "audience participation" guaranteed to appeal to the bottom of the heap and as like as not the very best you can hope for the next time you find yourself gloating over Trump supporters only to wind up with egg on your face when they too get up and wreck your cherished little red wagon. :snick:

Fagitha christie strikes again

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2017, 12:13:14 PM »

I was originally of the opinion this dogpile had finally put cunT on the ropes and he was one haymaker away from eating canvas. But credit where it's due; cunT just nuked the ever loving shit out of Bra1n and co.

You wouldn't know a nuke if it fistfucked your fat asshole straight up thru your big fucking mouth, Chunk

Don't make me go Bonesaw on you  :rotf:

Brent

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2017, 12:14:12 PM »

And the towels are already being thrown in (see above your post). It only remains to be seen if Bra1n (or Vixen) bother to read it in its entirety and action the user who has employed his position of privilege to put your PII out in the public eye again... or if they throw in the towel as well, perhaps with some pithy excuse as to why the rules do not apply in this instance.

I wasn't aware of it til your post, but you're correct. Not just mine but my entire family. Smh. Not acting like I'm innocent but how many times is this gonna be allowed, guys?  I suspect it's because Bra1n doesn't much care for me but that shouldn't mean I don't deserve equal protection.

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2017, 12:16:26 PM »

Bonesaw, if you're reading this...

Eisbitch is a Plonker of the lowest kind. Now you see it for yourself

Always,  me

Eisbaer

• Governor
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2017, 12:27:05 PM »

I wasn't aware of it til your post, but you're correct. Not just mine but my entire family. Smh. Not acting like I'm innocent but how many times is this gonna be allowed, guys?  I suspect it's because Bra1n doesn't much care for me but that shouldn't mean I don't deserve equal protection.
Well you can't afford to act innocent, but I do agree with you. Ant PMed me all the dox he had on Poofer and Pickles last August, only a couple of weeks after Caskur was banned for posting it in fact. Considering Poofer once pulled the same stunt with me as Flea has been promising to do for over a year re: ex employers getting named on the site, I could have claimed a right to visit the same back on them.

I did not, even though I strongly suspect the reason such acts were undertaken because those Poofer and Pickles both lived in perpetual fear of the same tactics ever being brought to bear on them. And I say this because I know I was never "skeered" of my PII getting out there. You shouldn't be either; yours has been dumped out there more times than I can count so you would think that if anything untoward was going to happen to you from it then it would have happened long ago.

No, the only people who express the need to keep this site PII free are people like Bra1n. It might be a fool's errand to think you can keep on top of such a lofty task, but he's made the claim so he's the one who needs to stick to it or risk being seen as a blowhard.

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2017, 12:37:09 PM »

Always,  me

:100: :100:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2017, 01:09:06 PM »

Where you at, Cookie?

:snick:

Btw, isn't calling yourself "Cookie" one of gayest fucking names possible for a male?  :hmm:

Looks like you flapped your cock baker to soon Dilbert.  Cookie as in Cookie Monster like Bra as in Bra1n, but go on and shoot yourself in the clown shoe again.

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • PigPen Poster
  • Reputation Power: 212
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Brain's ass
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2017, 01:13:54 PM »

the ugly groupie holds up the singer's nut sack while the prettier girl sucks his cawk

but Fredrica will be rewarded with some pocket change as the money head shot is all the recognition she needs to feel loved in TRF

The day is my enemy, the night my friend.

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • PigPen Poster
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2017, 01:21:21 PM »

Always,  me

i think bone posted in FT that he no longer reads TRF due to the last attempt he made at reading a cunt wanker post.

After 3 words in, he mercifully lost consciousness and woke up 3 hours later with a splitting headache and the words "SUCKER" written in black marker on his left cheek so that it looked like a penis...you know..like he was sucking a penis

well, fuck that he said

so best you repost it in PO

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • PigPen Poster
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2017, 01:30:41 PM »

OMG Stan is posting PI again!!

Will Bra1in bring back caskur, only to  tie a rope around her neck and lead her into the woods as a sacrificial scapegoat to assuage his hypocrisy

Poor Stan, the prodigal PI son of a bitch, laying with the pigs and shitting all over Father's rules yet welcomed back with a celebratory feast of crow

"In due time their foot will slip into their own mouth; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them."

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • PigPen Poster
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2017, 02:31:02 PM »

Come out

been telling that to Johnny for years

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 93
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2017, 02:32:31 PM »

the ugly groupie holds up the singer's nut sack while the prettier girl sucks his cawk

but Fredrica will be rewarded with some pocket change as the money head shot is all the recognition she needs to feel loved in TRF

...and gingers get nowt, sad but true

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • Dopeman-troller of TRF and fat Felicia
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2017, 03:23:11 PM »

IKR  :lol:

Someone had a busy morning.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 1.566 seconds with 42 queries.