ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:27:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Call Out Flea.  (Read 851 times)

plus minus reset

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
Re: Call Out Flea.
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2017, 05:29:10 PM »

Ok, I'll bite. What did she do to you?

Just the same thing she does to everybody else.

She's just a miserable old bat who needs to fuck people over.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2017, 06:43:43 PM »

what food did Freud use to lure Feral into her cage?

Trick question....feral bought the food. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2017, 06:45:01 PM »

Ok, I'll bite.

I bet you say that to all the trannies.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2017, 07:54:34 PM »

So that's where cakur is hiding out?

Free PR for flea - can someone post the link to her site? 

:snack:

Tell Twap to quit acting dumb and make the callout match thread

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2017, 08:08:53 PM »

Can't you make your own thread Flea?

feral

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 130
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2017, 04:03:10 AM »

Can't you make your own thread Flea?

OUCH!

:snick:
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15485.msg247617#msg247617

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2017, 05:03:40 AM »

OUCH!

The dingbat had to ban me on her forum. She's a lightweight.

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2017, 07:41:58 AM »

OUCH!

And this bitch swears I lack originality.

:lolatu:

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2017, 07:42:58 AM »

The dingbat had to ban me on her forum. She's a lightweight.

You're on Idiot status til I say otherwise

Have a nice day  :lol:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2017, 07:48:13 AM »

You're on Idiot status til I say otherwise

Have a nice day  :lol:

I'm not there at all. I'm here.

You don't have a say.

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2017, 07:50:03 AM »

I'm not there at all. I'm here.

You don't have a say.

Yes I do

Be nice or it'll be permanent

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2017, 07:54:12 AM »

Yes I do

Be nice or it'll be permanent

You need to just delete it is what you need to do. I won't be using it anymore.

You have no say here. No amount of ass kissing will change that.

feral

• Imperator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2017, 08:56:05 AM »

You need to just delete it is what you need to do. I won't be using it anymore.

You have no say here. No amount of ass kissing will change that.

She's irrelevant on so many levels..do yourself a favour..move on.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2017, 08:58:16 AM »

I have.

She's over here telling me she's going to control me here. She's not going to control me anywhere.

feral

• Imperator
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2017, 09:14:13 AM »

I have.

She's over here telling me she's going to control me here. She's not going to control me anywhere.

I get it....really I do..

Strongly suggest to not be so...needy...and see how that works.

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2017, 09:24:26 AM »

Look at the player hating from this whore  :rotf:

So irrelevant that you get put back on ignore when I return..sure thang , old Alice the Goon-looking hag

feral

• Imperator
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2017, 09:39:40 AM »

Tumble..take note...see how I don't reply to her...and all the sudden the tables flip and she's the needy one doing all the chasing..

!
!
!
!
V

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2017, 09:42:41 AM »

Old tow up ass raggedy heffer...

You know I'll beat the dogshit out your bald headed whore ass

One handed and blindfolded. I'm that bitch

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • PigPen Poster
  • Reputation Power: 212
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Brain's ass
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2017, 10:13:21 AM »

Feral has already proved she can't even handle those Flame Truth cat avatars, she wont stand a chance against a hissing Puerto Rican wearing a leather catsuit.

The day is my enemy, the night my friend.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2017, 10:16:57 AM »

Tumble..take note...see how I don't reply to her...and all the sudden the tables flip and she's the needy one doing all the chasing..

!
!
!
!
V

You called it alright.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.613 seconds with 38 queries.