ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:23:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: RULES FOR MATCHES <OPEN FOR DISCUSSION>  (Read 1408 times)

plus minus reset

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
Re: RULES FOR MATCHES <OPEN FOR DISCUSSION>
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2017, 02:43:29 PM »

He's over there under a nic switch. Talk about not being wanted there. 
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2017, 03:29:29 PM »

New definition for Schill, it now means someone scunt disagrees with. Please amend your dictionaries accordingly
One word definition for "worthless shit poster with no redeeming value whatsoever" = Frederica

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2017, 05:37:36 PM »

lol @ having Vit do anything. You're so out the fucking loop, it hurts  :rotf:

EVERYONE is welcomed at PO. EVERYONE except YOU.

PS...BEnzo is the man. You're just a squirrel still trying to get a nut and can't. Haha

Everyone?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2017, 05:40:47 PM »

One word definition for "worthless shit poster with no redeeming value whatsoever" = Frederica

bloody circumcised baby penis-sucking motherfucka = Joodog

JOODOG

• Consul
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2017, 05:46:03 PM »

your continued fascination with baby penis is quite troubling

Have you sought any type of counseling on this matter?

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2017, 06:24:41 PM »

lol @ having Vit do anything. You're so out the fucking loop, it hurts  :rotf:

Translation: Muffcabbage is still smarting that Caskur trolled her into getting her arse handed to her by moi that she can't stand to admit she knows precisely fuck all about starting a website (or for that matter accepting there are people in this world who couldn't be fucked chasing her to a site she had to beg a knight of the Oootikof to get up and running for her).  :yay:

EVERYONE is welcomed at PO. EVERYONE except YOU.

PS...BEnzover is a homo. He fondles the nuts you refuse point blank to touch.
Fixed. Like Benzover is fixed. Guess you won't be trolling him into you boudoir with tales of being pregnant any time soon, huh?

He's on ignore, lol.

But then...

A message to LOSER from Caskur <snip>

Would that be the same Caskur whose dead kid you revealed to the world?

:snick:

You know HC Trouble wanted to know if she'd be put on a leash if she ever showed up at Flame Truth. Since I'm not in the habit of abusing my position of privilege (unlike some people who use any excuse to ban new members from posting at their petty grievance hidey-holes) I told him no, but that it was a hypothetical scenario anyway because Caskur is far too gutless and too bent out of shape from the people like me who schooled her to ever consider registering at a real flame forum.

Besides, she has you to run her errands for her. Which is fortunate I suppose, since she pretty much cannot post anywhere except at your place and I think we all know by now I wouldn't set foot in that v/rus ridden shithole if you paid me to.  :rotf:

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2017, 07:07:32 PM »

Her son has passed and still looks better than you ever will, you sick miserable fuck

BEnzo baby, that full body shot these fucking dogs keep barking about...it'll be in your pm box shortly. NSFW, of course  :lol:
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2017, 07:24:22 PM »

your continued fascination with baby penis is quite troubling

Have you sought any type of counseling on this matter?

Do you use mercurochrome on those penises for extra flavoring?

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2017, 08:16:36 PM »

Heh, it's like Caskur's pretense of ignoring posters, innit?  :snick:

Her son has passed and still looks better than you ever will, you sick miserable fuck

So marry and molest it. If you find skeletal remains with putrefying maggot-ridden flesh more attractive than the living then more power to you. Go on, grab a shovel and a trans-pacific ticket and go get your freak on Muffcabbage, it's been fully a year and a half since I last contemplated plowing your axe wound in any kind of light and I really couldn't give two shits what you stuff up it nowadays.

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2017, 09:33:34 PM »

Do you use mercurochrome on those penises for extra flavoring?
Your extensive knowledge on a subject a normal person would know nothing about is pretty telling.

Do enlighten us further but be sure not to include specific instances to any specific events you may have engaged in as those are grievous felonies which someone might feel the need to report to the appropriate handlers  :snack:

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2017, 09:37:33 PM »

How many years has Johnny been obsessing about cock for now?  :100: ?

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2017, 11:13:40 PM »

How many years has Johnny been obsessing about cock for now?  :100: ?

Shut the hell up owned faggot-

Get back to couch town and take the other homos with. Sorry ass motherfucker fuck, ya. Hitchhiking to LA...Bahaha. Cunty figured his mileage by the amount of grass and how many times he'd have to give up his ass-

Dude's such a Fanook! Lulz!!

BEnzo baby, that full body shot these fucking dogs keep barking about...it'll be in your pm box shortly. NSFW, of course  :lol:

That's right hunnie! And I aint sharin' shit. BEnzo is rock solid, in all ways-

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2017, 12:25:46 AM »

Shut the hell up owned faggot-

Get back to couch town and take the other homos with. Sorry ass motherfucker fuck, ya. Hitchhiking to LA...Bahaha. Cunty figured his mileage by the amount of grass and how many times he'd have to give up his ass-

Dude's such a Fanook! Lulz!!

That's right hunnie! And I aint sharin' shit. BEnzo is rock solid, in all ways-
That's the best you have and yet it's insufficient to achieve your aims. No surprise then about your perennial liplock on the phalluses of The Cum Wranglers... safety in numbers I suspect.

I do feel kinda sorry for your wretched existence. Then I remember you're simply a beer swilling homo from Waaahmurrikah and as such, wholly inconsequential.

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2017, 10:37:02 AM »

That's the best you have and yet it's insufficient to achieve your aims. No surprise then about your perennial liplock on the phalluses of The Cum Wranglers... safety in numbers I suspect.

I do feel kinda sorry for your wretched existence. Then I remember you're simply a beer swilling homo from Waaahmurrikah and as such, wholly inconsequential.

Yup, Freud always appreciated your aim I suspect. I wonder what lucky dude will appreciate your aim this afternoon in the shower at Cohab House?

Which dick is up in 'da house, cunt?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2017, 10:38:47 AM »

Cunty lives in a van down by the river. 

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2017, 10:44:37 AM »

Cunty lives in a van down by the river.

...and plays with Freud and Fox under the boardwalk-

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2017, 04:09:08 PM »

Joodog = a rather greasy and podgey specimen who likes to repeat himself a lot. 2nd in command at the fred fan club

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2017, 06:41:58 AM »

Yup, Freud always appreciated your aim I suspect.
Considering I've never stuck my dick in any man's orifice you may well be right. There's a reason I never championed the cuddlefest that is The Cum Wranglers daily experience you know... fondling dicks for favours isn't something that appeals, even on a flame forum.

Or for that matter, in casual job interviews for job positions at Arbys. "YEEEEAAAHHHH!"

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2017, 08:46:43 AM »

Considering I've never stuck my dick in any man's orifice you may well be right. There's a reason I never championed the cuddlefest that is The Cum Wranglers daily experience you know... fondling dicks for favours isn't something that appeals, even on a flame forum.

Or for that matter, in casual job interviews for job positions at Arbys. "YEEEEAAAHHHH!"

Shut up meng. You'd take any open hole with or without hair regardless of sex or need for lube and that's a fact. Anywhere to stick your stubby besides between the couch cushions is just gold. There is no doubt. You've been outed, and the verdict is final. Cohab and Faggot, such is the way of the cunt-

Here's an instructional vid for ya' so you won't scare your potential rides:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2017, 09:16:19 AM »

...and plays with Freud and Fox under the boardwalk-

...singing "on the dick of the gay"

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.451 seconds with 39 queries.