ThirdRailForum

• August 23, 2017, 05:17:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Failure Friday  (Read 504 times)

plus minus reset

Freud

• Obi's great great grandson
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 181
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist
Re: Failure Friday
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2017, 08:35:30 PM »

Perot...I'm the only person I know who ACTUALLY voted for Perot TWICE and am proud of it. That aside, its totally fair to state that Perot saddled us with Bildo the serial murderer. If Perot wasnt prepped to handle the fire, he should have never got in to begin with.

I voted for Perot too (as the alternatives at the time were basically the same)...

Perot got railroaded... Ron Paul worked around much of that but still got shafted by all and sundry (especially by his own registered party in particular at state primaries)... Trump, despite being a bobblehead, turned the popularity game upside down despite all odds faced by predecessors.

I'll give him that much...

...unfortunately he's going the way of prior partisan POTUS's and his ethical compass is set on perpetual spin...

...he has no real conviction.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2017, 02:40:39 PM »

HAHAHHAHA!  THE MOOCH IS OUT!!!!

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2017, 06:00:39 PM »

HAHAHHAHA!  THE MOOCH IS OUT!!!!

LOL! I noticed you walked right passed your fuck up about Limbaugh...PWN3D!

lokmar

• Senatore
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2017, 06:01:24 PM »

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2017, 07:15:20 PM »

LOL! I noticed you walked right passed your fuck up about Limbaugh...PWN3D!

Can't stay on a topic for long with this shitshow.  Everyday is something different.  That's why morons like yourself voted for him....small attention spans. 

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2017, 07:19:15 PM »

Can't stay on a topic for long with this shitshow.  Everyday is something different.  That's why morons like yourself voted for him....small attention spans.

Hmm, YUO cant stay on topic for long but I have the short attention span even though I noticed you ignored YUOr fail. MMMMkay, you and bozo are drinking from the same faucet outta flint...clearly!  :lol: PWN3D!

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2017, 08:32:36 PM »

:strong:...and the hits just keep on coming.

Defense department still waiting on advisement from WH on the transgender thing...effectively broadcasting to the world trump doesn't make policy.  Either that or that dumbass just tweet that shit and lied.

Report comes out that trump dictated the explanation Donald, Jr.'s meeting with the Russians.  Remember?  Adoptions?  So, he basically lied to congress for his son. More to come...

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2017, 11:35:59 PM »

:strong:...and the hits just keep on coming.

Defense department still waiting on advisement from WH on the transgender thing...effectively broadcasting to the world trump doesn't make policy.  Either that or that dumbass just tweet that shit and lied.

Report comes out that trump dictated the explanation Donald, Jr.'s meeting with the Russians.  Remember?  Adoptions?  So, he basically lied to congress for his son. More to come...

"the Russians" LMFAO! Do you racists question the heritage of everyone Trumpco met with? Hmm? How about "the Irish"??? What about "the Chinese"? Has your dumb ass noticed relations with Russia are in the toilet? Hmmm? Thats a good cover Trumpco and the Republican Congress are pulling off! PWN3D! Meanwhile crickets on all the sellouts you cunts did with the russians, the chinese, the ukranians, the iranians and their plane loads of foreign currency, and lord only knows who else. Fukin hypocrite!

harry

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • harry probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2017, 11:32:30 AM »

Trump: Everything is fine...

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2017, 05:20:00 PM »

Peeps are going back to work, the stock market and 401K's are booming, RV's and boats are selling like hotcakes, freight traffic is way up! Everything is better then it was last year!

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2017, 08:10:06 AM »

A scandal a day will make democracy go away. 

We need to deport trump voters!

louie

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • louie probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2017, 11:06:44 AM »

Peeps are going back to work, the stock market and 401K's are booming, RV's and boats are selling like hotcakes, freight traffic is way up! Everything is better then it was last year!

The DOW set another record .. Over 22,000. Not a word on CNN except to say that either it's ommama that done it or that the POTUS has nothing to do with it ...

SMFH

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2017, 06:17:26 PM »

The DOW set another record .. Over 22,000. Not a word on CNN except to say that either it's ommama that done it or that the POTUS has nothing to do with it ...

SMFH

It is doing well. What will you say when it drops?

Same thing you didn't say the last time-

BEnzo

• Consul
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2017, 06:19:18 PM »

Keep an eye on long term interest rates Cokmo,

They will be going up-

Freud

• Emperor
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2017, 06:37:17 PM »

A scandal a day will make democracy go away. 

We need to deport trump voters!

Nahhh... welfare needs to be ended across all levels from Corporate to Social and the freeloaders forced to take care of themselves or fuck on off to another nation...
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2017, 06:46:23 PM »

Nahhh... welfare needs to be ended across all levels from Corporate to Social and the freeloaders forced to take care of themselves or fuck on off to another nation...

Then who's gonna pay for yours and county's couch?

Freud

• Emperor
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2017, 07:16:14 PM »

Then who's gonna pay for yours and county's couch?

Try to adhere to reality when you're outside of the Flamer's Hall.

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2017, 08:21:58 PM »

Throwing Cunty under the bus?

Freud

• Emperor
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2017, 08:36:31 PM »

Throwing Cunty under the bus?

:hmm:

You're not very good with reality either...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.366 seconds with 39 queries.