ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:25:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Flea/Ant <SPLIT>  (Read 1330 times)

plus minus reset

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
Re: Flea/Ant <SPLIT>
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2017, 04:03:20 PM »

I notice a trend with this delusional twat.

Everyone who flames her is a pedo, even though she has no proof.

I never accused Loser of it. BOOM... there goes that one

You're defending one. Ewww

rancidmilko

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2017, 04:05:43 PM »

this thread will reach at least 844 pages

mark my words

Ant AgonizerTopic starter

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ant Agonizer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • Dopeman-troller of TRF and fat Felicia
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2017, 04:06:59 PM »

Yet NOBODY is defending you and you can't even defend yourself because you talk out of your ass and have ZERO proof for ANYTHING that you've ever claimed.

The saddest part about all of it is, you believe your own lies because your mind can't handle the truth.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2017, 04:07:17 PM »

This is Stan's life right here. Notice how it has fuck all to do with his ugly ass yet here he is trying to save a ho. One that would choose riding off with Freud over him any day

What a LOSER :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Senatore
  • rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2017, 04:07:37 PM »

"Fight damn you

make teams and kill yourselves"

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2017, 04:08:26 PM »

Yet NOBODY is defending you and you can't even defend yourself because you talk out of your ass and have ZERO proof for ANYTHING that you've ever claimed.

The saddest part about all of it is, you believe your own lies because your mind can't handle the truth.

Hahaha...everyone is confirming it at my forum ! Who is the liar now, UGLY

Ant AgonizerTopic starter

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ant Agonizer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • Dopeman-troller of TRF and fat Felicia
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2017, 04:09:22 PM »

this thread will reach at least 844 pages

mark my words

844 pages of big flea doing what she does best, spinning and lying like a rug.

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

rancidmilko

• Senatore
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2017, 04:10:38 PM »

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2017, 04:40:00 PM »

First it was "feral was using her underage daughter to catfish men" and turned it into "feral catfished a 15 year old kid on BH into committing suicide", so obviously her lie is imploding and changing stories as she realizes nobody is even buying it.

Now flea "conveniently" ignores 1 important detail because she's spewing nothing but bullshit:
if feral really did catfish a 15 year old dopeman, then clearly it would have been unintentional for her to catfish a 15 year old kid on BH, because there were rules that BH members had to be over the age of 18.

ladr

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???300 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???100 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..100 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2017, 05:09:13 PM »

An ex BH-er that ain't a kiddie fucker himself

She pretended to be her own daughter then proceeded to manipulate a 15 year old into suicide. You fuck kids too therefore your opinion is MOOT

I'm not a kiddie fucker.  However I am ex-BH.  From the second week.

Was a charter member of the KKK with Dopeman.  Called me his mentor. Among other things.

Wasn't 15 and what you are ranting about, didn't happen.

Now tell me with a straight face that I didn't know what was going on at BH

ladr

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.ladr yearns for more subjective praise.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???300 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???100 Replies - Why was Caskur banned???200 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..100 Replies - Heard it through the grapevine..
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2017, 05:10:24 PM »

Hahaha...everyone is confirming it at my forum ! Who is the liar now, UGLY

Who is "everybody"

din365

• Senatore
  • din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2017, 05:17:11 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fleatard must be losing her shit right about now. Now, that's two ex-bh'ers that confirmed fleatard is full of shit. Let me guess:Ladr is now a pedo for disagreeing with your lying bullshit. :tard:

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2017, 05:27:21 PM »

Fleatard must be losing her shit right about now. Now, that's two ex-bh'ers that confirmed fleatard is full of shit. Let me guess:Ladr is now a pedo for disagreeing with your lying bullshit. :tard:

This catfishing shit with Dope must have been after I left BH. However when I was there I hated that little spamming faggot and would think he had the mentality of a 14 or 15 year old from his actions.

Just saying....

Pathetic LOSER gloating about his music fame over at FT:
"I'll tell you another thing that doesn't get old, and that's kicking back with the band during set break, discussing the various material they perform... then hearing them namecheck me to the audience before cranking out the best material they do. All eyes were on me in that instant the lead vocalist said "this one goes out to Rowan"... I could feel them."

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2017, 05:32:28 PM »

Who is "everybody"

It can't be me. I've been banned for about 12 different "reasons".

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2017, 05:32:33 PM »

I'm not a kiddie fucker.  However I am ex-BH.  From the second week.

Was a charter member of the KKK with Dopeman.  Called me his mentor. Among other things.

Wasn't 15 and what you are ranting about, didn't happen.

Now tell me with a straight face that I didn't know what was going on at BH

You're saying she never pretended to be her daughter and she didn't catfish him

Is that what you're saying, grandpa ?

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2017, 05:34:52 PM »

You're next, Fatass. Gotta love the Wayback Machine. Thousands of BH pages stored on there

Who is Rachel's Pimp btw

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2017, 05:39:43 PM »

Ladr must need a couch or something . That decrepit old faggot is shielding more meat than a Thai ladyboy hooker

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2017, 05:43:42 PM »

You're next, Fatass. Gotta love the Wayback Machine. Thousands of BH pages stored on there

Who is Rachel's Pimp btw

And after all that, you STILL couldn't come up with a single piece of "proof" that feral catfished a "15 year old dopeman". That's because that didn't happen! lol!

And go ahead and use that "wayback machine". and embarass yourself even more. I'll wait
http://archive.is/KH43T

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2017, 05:46:16 PM »

And after all that, you STILL couldn't come up with a single piece of "proof" that feral catfished a "15 year old dopeman". That's because that didn't happen! lol!

And go ahead and use that "wayback machine". and embarass yourself even more. I'll wait
http://archive.is/KH43T

It did happen. You being a longtime member of NAMBLA makes your credibility shit and besides, you'll say anything to fit in with the cunt wranglers

Ladr lies too when it's for his benefit. He needs a couch and I hear cun'T is providing him with one

HAND, fatass

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2017, 06:06:10 PM »

Gotta love the Wayback Machine. Thousands of BH pages stored on there
And you have used precisely ZERO of that because we all know you're completely full of shit. So why even mention you have "thousands of pages of BH" and yet you couldn't even show one instance of any of your bullshit?
https://web.archive.org

Why don't you just tell everybody WHEN it happened and let them look it up for themselves, you dumb fucking oaf? I'll even link everybody to the archive site and let them look for themselves.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.559 seconds with 41 queries.