ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 01:29:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOSERS Mobile recording studio for broke niggers  (Read 323 times)

plus minus reset

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
LOSERS Mobile recording studio for broke niggers
« on: July 28, 2017, 07:03:57 PM »

#Loser keeps yammering on about his mobile recording truck.....this is nothing more than a hard -up cunty travelling to broke-ass deadbeat niggers in the hood to drop a cheap shitty demo who can't even afford cab fare to his home studio.

We-Come-To-Niggers.

Even Brent left his fake ass nigger music produca YT shit with 68 subs and went out and got a real fucking construction job. Kudos to him, he is miles ahead of LOSER.

Cunty is a fucking wanna be big time music produca, who has fucking jack shit to his name and thinks he's rubbing elbows with some real top end talent. He's nothing but a delusional low budget motherfucker with a pipe dream a mile long and fills his days with broke niggers and struggling shitty bar bands.

I'm not fooled by that fat wallet pic he posted..nigger doesn't even have a bank account and works from cash only. Pays his bills with money orders and lives hand-to-mouth.

And the claim that he owns his 2 story house: Fuck you LOSER, I'm calling FUCKING BULLSHIT on that claim you wormy little faggot. Fucking pure BULLSHIT. You're nothing more than a hitch hiking, couch surfing Motherfucking global mooch and user who's accumulated NOTHING in his lifetime...And nothing more. Just who in the fuck do you think you're fooling with your silly bullshit?

Just look at this fucktard gloat over at FT about his delusional musical  "career":

".... a fully paid for double storey house in the heart of the Canadian capital, a fully mod-conned Muddy Waters replica shack out at the country studio and a mobile recording truck with a comfy couch to surf while out on location recordings AND being able to pick and choose the hours to keep it all running as smooth as you like."

"I'll tell you another thing that doesn't get old, and that's kicking back with the band during set break, discussing the various material they perform... then hearing them namecheck me to the audience before cranking out the best material they do. All eyes were on me in that instant the lead vocalist said "this one goes out to Rowan"... I could feel them."

LOLZ  :rotf:

Fucking tard... next time I do a drunk Guns-N-Roses Karaoke performance at my local shit bar, I'll give you a shout out, and point to you, you pathetic fag. ("This ones for Rowan....!") And you can get all goose pimply.

You're nothing more than a fucking recording groupie and probably sucks cocks back stage after the show as well. Pathetic.

Grow the fuck up you middle aged disaster and get a fucking real  JOB for once in your life.

Yeah, you're big time alright:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
Re: LOSERS Mobile recording studio for broke niggers
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 08:03:19 PM »

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 08:14:06 PM »

My negrows sing real purty and they are ready to record.

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 08:41:07 PM »

Cunty's an illegal immigrant in Canada who over stayed his visa,

and Oranje doesn't want to pay to send him home-

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 08:47:16 PM »

All eyes were on me in that instant the lead vocalist said "this one goes out to Rowan"... I could feel them."

That is so gay, it might be the gayest thing I've ever read here

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 05:38:12 PM »

Gay AF

Dumpster this repetitive shit FFS. :slap:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 05:50:29 PM »

Gay AF

Dumpster this repetitive shit FFS. :slap:

Go fuck yourself, gimp.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 07:53:07 PM »

All eyes were on me in that instant the lead vocalist said "this one goes out to Rowan"... I could feel them."

That is so gay, it might be the gayest thing I've ever read here

Holy Revenge of the Nerds, he really said that?

:rotf: :rotf:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »

#Loser keeps yammering on about his mobile recording truck.....this is nothing more than a hard -up cunty travelling to broke-ass deadbeat niggers in the hood to drop a cheap shitty demo who can't even afford cab fare to his home studio.

We-Come-To-Niggers.

Even Brent left his fake ass nigger music produca YT shit with 68 subs and went out and got a real fucking construction job. Kudos to him, he is miles ahead of LOSER.

Cunty is a fucking wanna be big time music produca, who has fucking jack shit to his name and thinks he's rubbing elbows with some real top end talent. He's nothing but a delusional low budget motherfucker with a pipe dream a mile long and fills his days with broke niggers and struggling shitty bar bands.

I'm not fooled by that fat wallet pic he posted..nigger doesn't even have a bank account and works from cash only. Pays his bills with money orders and lives hand-to-mouth.

And the claim that he owns his 2 story house: Fuck you LOSER, I'm calling FUCKING BULLSHIT on that claim you wormy little faggot. Fucking pure BULLSHIT. You're nothing more than a hitch hiking, couch surfing Motherfucking global mooch and user who's accumulated NOTHING in his lifetime...And nothing more. Just who in the fuck do you think you're fooling with your silly bullshit?

Just look at this fucktard gloat over at FT about his delusional musical  "career":

".... a fully paid for double storey house in the heart of the Canadian capital, a fully mod-conned Muddy Waters replica shack out at the country studio and a mobile recording truck with a comfy couch to surf while out on location recordings AND being able to pick and choose the hours to keep it all running as smooth as you like."

"I'll tell you another thing that doesn't get old, and that's kicking back with the band during set break, discussing the various material they perform... then hearing them namecheck me to the audience before cranking out the best material they do. All eyes were on me in that instant the lead vocalist said "this one goes out to Rowan"... I could feel them."

LOLZ  :rotf:

Fucking tard... next time I do a drunk Guns-N-Roses Karaoke performance at my local shit bar, I'll give you a shout out, and point to you, you pathetic fag. ("This ones for Rowan....!") And you can get all goose pimply.

You're nothing more than a fucking recording groupie and probably sucks cocks back stage after the show as well. Pathetic.

Grow the fuck up you middle aged disaster and get a fucking real  JOB for once in your life.

Yeah, you're big time alright:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 02:37:52 PM »

Holy Revenge of the Nerds, he really said that?

:rotf: :rotf:

Oh yes, he said it alright. Fucking pathetic.

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 12:14:17 PM »

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 12:29:02 PM »

Quote from: Phrost-Byte
I like male butts and I cannot lie!

^^^ nothing says butthurt more than a lacklustre seppo mind consumed with offering his self admitted peanut butter and jelly slathered taint out to random internet men....and not getting any takers....  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Phrost-ByteTopic starter

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 12:35:27 PM »

^^^ nothing says butthurt more than a lacklustre seppo mind consumed with offering his self admitted peanut butter and jelly slathered taint out to random internet men....and not getting any takers....  :snick:

Again, NO peanut butter!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2017, 12:45:15 PM »

Again, NO peanut butter!

^^^ says the self admitted poofta yank with a country wide history of peanut butter and jelly sandwich loving, a username with the initials P and B, and repeated knee jerk outbursts when both are combined despite clamouring for just one to be tongued off his sultana and not the other....  :lolatu:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!

JOODOG

• Consul
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 05:44:51 PM »

BOOM!
do they let you store your pom poms in your locker at Arby's?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2017, 05:49:12 PM »

do they let you store your pom poms in your locker at Arby's?

No, I will not store them in your mouth, you Jew faggot.

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2017, 05:51:53 PM »

No, I will not store them in your mouth, you Jew faggot.
you seemed to be very obsessed with man on man sex homie

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2017, 06:53:44 PM »

Sad sack looking bastard-

I feel the change in my couch jiggling in fright as I look at that broke dick faggot.

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2017, 06:54:41 PM »

^^^ says the self admitted poofta yank with a country wide history of peanut butter and jelly sandwich loving, a username with the initials P and B, and repeated knee jerk outbursts when both are combined despite clamouring for just one to be tongued off his sultana and not the other....  :lolatu:

Brah Frail so mad-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 08:39:12 PM »

Easy Rectum E is easy. 

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2017, 08:41:19 PM »

Have you come out to your wife yet, Flavor FlGay?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2017, 08:49:08 PM »

Hey E-say, does cunty make your asshole grea-say?

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2017, 08:52:10 PM »

Hey E-say, does cunty make your asshole grea-say?

^^^ Is so close to coming out to his wife :borat:

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2017, 10:12:33 PM »

^^^ Is so close to coming out to his wife :borat:

Yo Easy!

Cunt make your rectum cheesy?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2017, 10:24:24 PM »

Did you say pleasay when cuntay ate your ass cheesay?

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2017, 10:32:29 PM »

Yo Easy!

Cunt make your rectum cheesy?

Poofta ^^^

Did you say pleasay when cuntay ate your ass cheesay?

^^^ Poofta's boyfriend...  :snick:

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2017, 11:01:43 PM »

Poofta ^^^

^^^ Poofta's boyfriend...  :snick:

Cunty gets weak in the knees,

When he smells Easy's rectum cheese-
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.695 seconds with 40 queries.