ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 01:32:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Map of UK  (Read 488 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Map of UK
« on: July 29, 2017, 01:27:41 PM »

Thought I would do one to supply you ignorant Ameritards an idea of what the UK is like.

Bottom left is where Fredrica wallows, like a hippo in a mud pool.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Map of UK
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 01:45:17 PM »

Dumpster

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 02:16:10 PM »

Don't know about the others but they got Wales and Liverpool right.  :lol:
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 02:26:05 PM »

I'd probably be a Northern Monkey if I lived there.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 02:29:19 PM »

Gods country, my ass...more like goddamn faggot's country.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 205
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 02:52:59 PM »

Hmm...I don't see Winterfell, Dragonstone, or Kings Landing on that map.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 04:43:31 PM »

Don't know about the others but they got Wales and Liverpool right.  :lol:

They=me, I know you would like me to credit every one I make but I think some of the sloppy spelling would be a big enough clue for a wannabee paralegal ambulance chaser.. :slap:

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 170
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 04:55:52 PM »

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 05:13:43 PM »

They=me, I know you would like me to credit every one I make but I think some of the sloppy spelling would be a big enough clue for a wannabee paralegal ambulance chaser.. :slap:

I figured you probably nicked it from someone else at KinkyKent and added Plymouth and Brighton to take the full credit for it.

• Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 05:17:28 PM »

It is rather concerning that loony can't differentiate between your and you're, but knows how to spell "sheep shagger" well.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 05:22:56 PM »

If there is anything he knows about, it's sheep shagging. 

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 05:23:49 PM »

He can't spell canny bastards though, look he's spelt it inbred, the bumbling idiot

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 05:25:58 PM »

He can't spell canny bastards though, look he's spelt it inbred, the bumbling idiot

Make sure you negative rep him for his stupidity.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 05:29:58 PM »

Lol  >:D

cw

• > you
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 05:41:59 PM »

Anyone calling for someone else to get neg rep, gets neg rep.

-1   Iam mad with power. 

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 05:49:24 PM »

-1   Iam mad with power.

U mad?

Ant Agonizer

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2017, 10:42:42 PM »

-1   Iam mad with power.

:rotf: +1

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2017, 10:48:28 PM »

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2017, 11:46:17 PM »

Thought I would do one to supply you ignorant Ameritards an idea of what the UK is like.

Bottom left is where Fredrica wallows, like a hippo in a mud pool.

I have been there.  Fred was the only sober one, and reasonably slender, too!

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2017, 04:29:03 AM »

It is rather concerning that loony can't differentiate between your and you're, but knows how to spell "sheep shagger" well.

*looney

*looneyville

*God's country=looneyville

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2017, 04:40:04 AM »

Corn: a slang term for sex
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=corn+slang+meaning&oq=Corn+slang&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0l3j0i22i30k1.466611.476203.0.479560.10.10.0.0.0.0.359.1349.2j7j0j1.10.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.10.1342...46j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i10k1.bwpwmqRBrSU

Wall: A barrier

Genealogy would mean limiting sexual partners to close family relatives.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2017, 04:43:04 AM »

Corn wall literally.

cornhole=buttsex

Wall: Border

Therefor

Cornwall= Butfuckworld, Assrapestan,  Sodom mark 2, etc :hammer:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2017, 06:07:08 AM »

Thats just the english name for it, it's really called kernow, meaning land of the fit n sexy

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2017, 06:53:27 AM »

You guys got any wild hoothoots over to England?

I know you ain't got no bigfoots.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2017, 06:57:00 AM »

Fucker can't even spell "cod" right....it's "cod's country".

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 07:47:09 AM »

Fucker can't even spell "cod" right....it's "cod's country".

Looney sure has a personality like a fish,

prolly smells like one when he rises after dark to creep-

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 10:21:40 AM »

Hmm...I don't see Winterfell, Dragonstone, or Kings Landing on that map.

Good point, the whole serious series was based on British History.

Winterfell is the Northern Monkey's, Kings Landing are the soft southern Engerlish Court (with their intrigues and suspenders), and the Scots are the savages beyond the wall. Hadrians Wall.

And the Red Wedding actually happened, in Scotland, at every wedding we ever had. Based on the Lords of the Isles and their murder under a Kings banner of peace.

I genuinely enjoy Twat alighting at and showing his intelligence.

I think Ser Jamie will King slay his own sister.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2017, 10:43:29 AM »

Good point, the whole serious series was based on British History.

Winterfell is the Northern Monkey's, Kings Landing are the soft southern Engerlish Court (with their intrigues and suspenders), and the Scots are the savages beyond the wall. Hadrians Wall.

And the Red Wedding actually happened, in Scotland, at every wedding we ever had. Based on the Lords of the Isles and their murder under a Kings banner of peace.

I genuinely enjoy Twat alighting at and showing his intelligence.

I think Ser Jamie will King slay his own sister.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2017, 02:15:30 PM »

HAHAHA... very fitting after any typical Borescape post!

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2017, 02:53:55 PM »

That map can't be right.

Everything ends with "shire" over there.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2017, 12:18:41 PM »

That map can't be right.

Everything ends with "shire" over there.

Shire counties run in a stripe down the middle of England from Yorkshire down to Hampshire.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2017, 03:09:49 PM »

What about Taliashire?

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2017, 03:11:35 PM »

Shire counties run in a stripe down the middle of England from Yorkshire down to Hampshire.

It's time they change the suffix "shire" to "stan", to agree better with the new reality of the UK

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2017, 05:41:25 PM »

Looney frequents Cock Bridge, Hope, Derbyshire, UK.

FYI-

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2017, 08:45:09 AM »

You guys got any wild hoothoots over to England?

I know you ain't got no bigfoots.

We have big cats that turn out to be just big domestic cats

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2017, 09:38:36 AM »

Quote from: rancidmilko

It's time they change the suffix "shire" to "stan", to agree better with the new reality of the UK

QFT.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2017, 09:49:44 AM »

do you have stats?
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2017, 10:06:26 AM »

do you have stats?

No, he has ovaries. 

iza

• Lictor
  • iza probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2017, 08:11:46 PM »

*looney

*looneyville

*God's country=looneyville

Interesting that you put Liverpool in Manchester. There's about 20 miles of road before you can board the Ferry Cross The Mersey. Also the Geordies you've labled Northern Monkeys are more like pretend Jocks. As for anything below Crewe it's more like 'Fairies Best Be Wary'. Shit stabbing, dumb as fuck Polish immigrants. Oh hi Mr Cookski  :snack:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2017, 07:03:04 AM »

Anywhere above bristol is northern monkey land, anywhere to the east is southern sap land. Fact

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2017, 10:21:30 PM »

No, he has ovaries.

Stats, not testies, you dumbshit  :rotf:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2017, 02:03:41 PM »

Shit stabbing, dumb as fuck Polish immigrants. Oh hi Mr Cookski  :snack:

Wait a minute, are you saying that Cookie is a dumb fucking Polack?

That would explain a lot of things.

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2017, 03:50:37 PM »

So, today I was reading some news about a girl who was raped in England and the first person she asked for help, raped her too.

I mean, this is the sort of shit that I expect to happen in my 3rd world shithole

What has Europe become?

And worse, how can you see people who are supposedly to be sane natives citizens from this country agreeing to this shit, defending this people and this hellish invasion?

Seriously, stupid can some people be, to accept that much brainwashing?

By the way, they referred to the raping scum as "asian"

I mean, is that how they call muslim trash now?

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2017, 09:36:15 PM »

So, today I was reading some news about a girl who was raped in England and the first person she asked for help, raped her too.

I mean, this is the sort of shit that I expect to happen in my 3rd world shithole

What has Europe become?

And worse, how can you see people who are supposedly to be sane natives citizens from this country agreeing to this shit, defending this people and this hellish invasion?

Yeah, because White people never rape anybody.  :slap:

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2017, 09:51:08 PM »

Yeah, because White people never rape anybody.  :slap:

you're not even trying anymore, are you?

I mean, you're too damn proud to admit you're completely wrong, but just like any hardcore liberals nowadays, you just can't own your mistakes.

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2017, 10:00:21 PM »

you're not even trying anymore, are you?

I mean, you're too damn proud to admit you're completely wrong, but just like any hardcore liberals nowadays, you just can't own your mistakes.

Rancid Rump Cavern:   :blahblah:

Olive "don't let your meat" Loaf:   :strong:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2017, 04:30:05 PM »

What has Europe become?

Asian is a standard term that denotes Pakistani, Indian, and Sri Lankan peoples in the UK.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2017, 05:00:20 AM »

Asian is a standard term that denotes Pakistani, Indian, and Sri Lankan peoples in the UK.

And the Chinese too

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2017, 05:10:45 AM »

Of course...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.515 seconds with 48 queries.