ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:45:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Map of UK  (Read 415 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie MonsterTopic starter

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Map of UK
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2017, 04:40:04 AM »

He can't spell canny bastards though, look he's spelt it inbred, the bumbling idiot

Corn: a slang term for sex
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=corn+slang+meaning&oq=Corn+slang&gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0l3j0i22i30k1.466611.476203.0.479560.10.10.0.0.0.0.359.1349.2j7j0j1.10.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.10.1342...46j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i10k1.bwpwmqRBrSU

Wall: A barrier

Genealogy would mean limiting sexual partners to close family relatives.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2017, 04:43:04 AM »

Corn wall literally.

cornhole=buttsex

Wall: Border

Therefor

Cornwall= Butfuckworld, Assrapestan,  Sodom mark 2, etc :hammer:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 93
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2017, 06:07:08 AM »

Thats just the english name for it, it's really called kernow, meaning land of the fit n sexy

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2017, 06:53:27 AM »

You guys got any wild hoothoots over to England?

I know you ain't got no bigfoots.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2017, 06:57:00 AM »

Fucker can't even spell "cod" right....it's "cod's country".

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 07:47:09 AM »

Fucker can't even spell "cod" right....it's "cod's country".

Looney sure has a personality like a fish,

prolly smells like one when he rises after dark to creep-

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 98
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 10:21:40 AM »

Hmm...I don't see Winterfell, Dragonstone, or Kings Landing on that map.

Good point, the whole serious series was based on British History.

Winterfell is the Northern Monkey's, Kings Landing are the soft southern Engerlish Court (with their intrigues and suspenders), and the Scots are the savages beyond the wall. Hadrians Wall.

And the Red Wedding actually happened, in Scotland, at every wedding we ever had. Based on the Lords of the Isles and their murder under a Kings banner of peace.

I genuinely enjoy Twat alighting at and showing his intelligence.

I think Ser Jamie will King slay his own sister.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2017, 10:43:29 AM »

Good point, the whole serious series was based on British History.

Winterfell is the Northern Monkey's, Kings Landing are the soft southern Engerlish Court (with their intrigues and suspenders), and the Scots are the savages beyond the wall. Hadrians Wall.

And the Red Wedding actually happened, in Scotland, at every wedding we ever had. Based on the Lords of the Isles and their murder under a Kings banner of peace.

I genuinely enjoy Twat alighting at and showing his intelligence.

I think Ser Jamie will King slay his own sister.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2017, 02:15:30 PM »

HAHAHA... very fitting after any typical Borescape post!
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2017, 02:53:55 PM »

That map can't be right.

Everything ends with "shire" over there.

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2017, 12:18:41 PM »

That map can't be right.

Everything ends with "shire" over there.

Shire counties run in a stripe down the middle of England from Yorkshire down to Hampshire.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2017, 03:09:49 PM »

What about Taliashire?

rancidmilko

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2017, 03:11:35 PM »

Shire counties run in a stripe down the middle of England from Yorkshire down to Hampshire.

It's time they change the suffix "shire" to "stan", to agree better with the new reality of the UK

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2017, 05:41:25 PM »

Looney frequents Cock Bridge, Hope, Derbyshire, UK.

FYI-

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2017, 08:45:09 AM »

You guys got any wild hoothoots over to England?

I know you ain't got no bigfoots.

We have big cats that turn out to be just big domestic cats

NA

• High Priest Of Holocaust
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.NA has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Meeting of The Minds300 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - Heh...200 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Replies - TRF Opinion Survey100 Replies - Why...100 Replies - Mod Me - right fucking now100 Reply Thread - Not much happens at TRF...100 Reply Thread -The Triumvirate and DRA½N - working..200 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - The -LOL- TRF Debates discussion100 Reply Thread - Shoveling Corpses Into Ovens100 Reply Thread -  	Panel Abuse...!? Really, Squirrel200 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread - The Kandy Kane & Knobgobbler..100 Reply Thread - THE TRIUMVIRATE RETURNS100 Reply Thread -  	We/re getting the band back..
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2017, 09:38:36 AM »

Quote from: rancidmilko

It's time they change the suffix "shire" to "stan", to agree better with the new reality of the UK

QFT.

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2017, 09:49:44 AM »

do you have stats?
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2017, 10:06:26 AM »

do you have stats?

No, he has ovaries. 

iza

• Lictor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • iza probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2017, 08:11:46 PM »

*looney

*looneyville

*God's country=looneyville

Interesting that you put Liverpool in Manchester. There's about 20 miles of road before you can board the Ferry Cross The Mersey. Also the Geordies you've labled Northern Monkeys are more like pretend Jocks. As for anything below Crewe it's more like 'Fairies Best Be Wary'. Shit stabbing, dumb as fuck Polish immigrants. Oh hi Mr Cookski  :snack:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2017, 07:03:04 AM »

Anywhere above bristol is northern monkey land, anywhere to the east is southern sap land. Fact
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.702 seconds with 45 queries.