ThirdRailForum

• October 23, 2017, 10:01:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Damn, this forum has made me laugh tonight.  (Read 112 times)

plus minus reset

Black OliveTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
Damn, this forum has made me laugh tonight.
« on: July 29, 2017, 11:55:52 PM »

Good job!  We need more belly laffs. 

The UK map, the couch gif, TWaP in his lingerie... I think I wet my pants a little.  :lmao:

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Damn, this forum has made me laugh tonight.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 01:28:52 AM »

bullshit

the dude in my avatar is what made you wet

he's into realtors

would have been made into soap long ago if it wasn't for you libs

libs are a funny bunch, they don't mind killing babies, but will suck up to every single psychopathic retard living after they're born

http://crimefeed.com/2017/06/man-who-tried-to-rape-realtor-wont-get-new-prison-sentence/

Black OliveTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 12:04:36 PM »

bullshit

the dude in my avatar is what made you wet

he's into realtors

would have been made into soap long ago if it wasn't for you libs

libs are a funny bunch, they don't mind killing babies, but will suck up to every single psychopathic retard living after they're born

http://crimefeed.com/2017/06/man-who-tried-to-rape-realtor-wont-get-new-prison-sentence/

^^^ meth pipe

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 12:25:58 PM »

^^^ meth pipe

meth is a drug mostly found in the US

Our niggers down here prefer another of your ghetto inventions, crack

Meth messes up their mudskin too much and it's not because you're a homeless criminal crackhead that you should be full of scabs on your face.

And that's why I smoke prime grade weed, which is totally inaccessible by them niggers here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.303 seconds with 36 queries.