ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 09:02:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Damn, this forum has made me laugh tonight.  (Read 87 times)

plus minus reset

Olive LoafTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 89
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Damn, this forum has made me laugh tonight.
« on: July 29, 2017, 11:55:52 PM »

Good job!  We need more belly laffs. 

The UK map, the couch gif, TWaP in his lingerie... I think I wet my pants a little.  :lmao:

rancidmilko

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Damn, this forum has made me laugh tonight.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 01:28:52 AM »

bullshit

the dude in my avatar is what made you wet

he's into realtors

would have been made into soap long ago if it wasn't for you libs

libs are a funny bunch, they don't mind killing babies, but will suck up to every single psychopathic retard living after they're born

http://crimefeed.com/2017/06/man-who-tried-to-rape-realtor-wont-get-new-prison-sentence/

Olive LoafTopic starter

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 89
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 12:04:36 PM »

bullshit

the dude in my avatar is what made you wet

he's into realtors

would have been made into soap long ago if it wasn't for you libs

libs are a funny bunch, they don't mind killing babies, but will suck up to every single psychopathic retard living after they're born

http://crimefeed.com/2017/06/man-who-tried-to-rape-realtor-wont-get-new-prison-sentence/

^^^ meth pipe

rancidmilko

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 12:25:58 PM »

^^^ meth pipe

meth is a drug mostly found in the US

Our niggers down here prefer another of your ghetto inventions, crack

Meth messes up their mudskin too much and it's not because you're a homeless criminal crackhead that you should be full of scabs on your face.

And that's why I smoke prime grade weed, which is totally inaccessible by them niggers here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.863 seconds with 36 queries.