ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2017, 07:58:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump's cold Hot Takes  (Read 1071 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Trump's cold Hot Takes
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2017, 02:43:10 PM »

There are some difficult issues and it's good that a President is able to see both sides of the argument.  On some issues, there are going to be people who disagree no matter what the final decision is.

But it's pretty clear to me that Trump is doing what he feels is best for America and the American citizens.

On most issues, the liberals are clearly misinformed and/or motivated by unrealistic/naive philosophical viewpoints.  Liberals seem to think that everyone can get along, which is why they want to welcome all the Muslims and Mexicans and whoever else.  They think it will just be a big party because everyone loves everyone.  Then they go out to a rally and see a Trump supporter and start screaming "Nazi!!!  Nazi!!!!!" and they physically assault him.  These are the same people who think everyone can get along.  They are walking contradictions.

I wish it were possible to send all of the leftists (and their buddies) to the West and all of the rightists to the East.  Group all the leftists together and they can enjoy their little utopia.  Liberals and Muslims and illegal Mexicans and transgenders and commies...then sit back and see how well things go.  Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Time to kill Poodeau and become president of Canaduh, Prowler

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2017, 02:43:46 PM »

you'd eat her dick and drink her pee.

I'm not Obonobo, Johnny

atom

• The Messenger
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.atom is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Miserable Bitches, True Conservatism, Black Whores
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies - The Messenger is Dead. . .100 Replies -  	CALLOUT: ATOM vs. EVERY ONE OF YOU..
    • My Strange and Miserable Confessions. Now with 41% MORE whoritry!
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2017, 05:18:21 AM »

At least she looks great in it, unlike Manshell Obonobo, which looked like a badly dressed tranny in every single occasion

Yes, yes. . .but I still wouldn't mind bending it over and seeing if she screeches like a chimp or grunts like a gorilla.

Amen
All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident --Schopenhauer

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2017, 11:26:38 PM »

Lulz!

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2017, 12:07:54 AM »

The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

lokmar

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2017, 09:15:02 PM »

The Great Saint Ronald Reagan used to be a democRAT. Then he wised up!  :borat:

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2017, 09:51:52 AM »

And then along came Obama...

...but trump is riding the economy Obama created.   :dontknow:

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2017, 09:52:26 AM »

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2017, 11:25:54 AM »

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2017, 11:29:02 AM »

Btw, there's a building one block away that's  taller.   

lokmar

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2017, 02:09:43 PM »

I already PWN3D! the fuck outta you on this last week. The jobs numbers prove Trumps economy are built on things like the Mining and Mfg. Industries, both of which were openly persecuted under your democRAT masters! Fukin liar!  :lmao: Trump brought the shit back that obongo ruined and hillary (who I didnt vote for cause her predecessor was black  :slap:) campaigned on eliminating for good! KA-POWN3D!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2017, 02:21:57 PM »

^^^ "blah blah blah KAPOWNERY!!  :lolatu: blah blah blah  :lolatu: GODZ is GRATE! Public schoolin is facts. :lolatu: "

Wash, rinse, repeat... ::)
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Stupidamerican6443752

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Stupidamerican6443752 seems dazed and confused most of the time.Stupidamerican6443752 seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2017, 04:15:24 PM »

Well that's the dumbest thing I've read in awhile.

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2017, 06:21:48 PM »

^^^ "blah blah blah KAPOWNERY!!  :lolatu: blah blah blah  :lolatu: GODZ is GRATE! Public schoolin is facts. :lolatu: "

Wash, rinse, repeat... ::)

LMFAO! I love it when you gaytheists cant face historical reality! Thats why i love quoting what the founders ACTUALLY said, not some stupid assed bullshittery you've convinced yourself they said! PWN3D!  :snick: And BTW, God's soooo great, your gaytheist escape hatch Jefferson put His Manual for Souls in public school! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! FACT! How bad does it hurt bitch?  :hammer:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2017, 11:13:12 PM »

i love quoting what the founders..

Found this, dude-

I got some good news for you tho.

Trump's up to 37% approval.

http://www.gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx

Up 3% because of two hurricanes. Soon to be down 9% if the recovery doesn't go smoothly. Like what happened with Katrina and Lil' Bush.

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2017, 11:40:38 PM »

Found this, dude-

I got some good news for you tho.

Trump's up to 37% approval.

http://www.gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx

Up 3% because of two hurricanes. Soon to be down 9% if the recovery doesn't go smoothly. Like what happened with Katrina and Lil' Bush.

Dont lie, you dont believe his numbers are that high!  :lol: LMFAO if you'd ever ACTUALLY believe his numbers are in the 20's! I bet you'd even believe it if they told you his numbers were in the teens! Then again, you believed 60% numbers for obongo so yea, you'll believe whatever they tell you!

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2017, 02:09:57 PM »

Well that's the dumbest thing I've read in awhile.

Ya, specially today with the DOW setting another record.

Maybe ombago sold his kenyan hat to make this happen.

~lifts up....Braaaaap

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2017, 02:17:09 PM »

Lulz!

It doesn't do better, they just spend like crazy, increase the debt and leave a bunch of unpaid shit and budget problems for the next administration.

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2017, 07:49:07 AM »

It doesn't do better, they just spend like crazy, increase the debt and leave a bunch of unpaid shit and budget problems for the next administration.

Tell that to Reagan and George W. 

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2017, 10:17:06 PM »

The country ran like a clock under Saint Reagan. Hell, even democRATs loved him to death! PWN3D! W was a pussy and didnt fight democRATs giving houses to deadbeats. Then the whole fukin economy imploded.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.295 seconds with 40 queries.