ThirdRailForum

• October 18, 2017, 04:45:06 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump's cold Hot Takes  (Read 761 times)

plus minus reset

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Re: Trump's cold Hot Takes
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2017, 04:00:15 AM »

Daughter-prostituting cohabber says what?

Dunno  :dontknow:

Maybe you should ask one that?
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 280
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2017, 11:22:32 PM »

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/914565910798782465

You think he realizes their were 3 different leaders of NK in the last 25 years?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2017, 07:29:22 AM »

He has the best words...

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2017, 01:49:04 PM »

Its another great day in America with Saint Trump as President, poised to send lil johnny's and other assorted faggits off to war to get a lethal dose of radiation!  :yay: I hope to take a dump on his final resting place after he comes home in a sealed lead container!

"We don't want yellow cowards in the army. They should be killed off like flies. If not, they will go back home after the war, goddamn cowards, and breed more cowards. The brave men will breed more brave men. Kill off the goddamn cowards and we'll have a nation of brave men."- The Late Saint General George S. Patton

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2017, 09:43:25 PM »

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/241250046081900545

Trump was actually playing golf on Oct. 7, the day one of the soldiers’ bodies was returned to Dover Air Force Base after the Islamic State ambush in Niger.

--huffpost

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2017, 10:10:04 PM »

Saint Trump honors the troops while obongo traded 5 killers for bergdal the fuckin traitor who should have come home in a box covered with a yellow flag! Fuck the magic negro!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.281 seconds with 36 queries.