ThirdRailForum

• December 11, 2017, 07:54:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Traitor RINOS shitting bricks:Trump musing about putting congress on Obamacare  (Read 176 times)

plus minus reset

din365Topic starter

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!

Exactly.  If that happened, they would immediately fix any problems with the AHCA rather then trying to slowing kill it.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

lokmar

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.

Exactly.  If that happened, they would immediately fix any problems with the AHCA rather then trying to slowing kill it.

Fuck off. I dont want it fixed. I want it ELIMINATED ALTOGETHER!

din365Topic starter

• Senatore

Fuck off. I dont want it fixed. I want it ELIMINATED ALTOGETHER!
and what better way to do that then to subject those ivory tower leftists and traitor RINOS to the same kind of healthcare they want to condemn every American to.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!

and what better way to do that then to subject those ivory tower leftists and traitor RINOS to the same kind of healthcare they want to condemn every American to.

That's a stupid statement.  They would fix it if they were on the same plans.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...

The AHCA is the problem...

Some of you lot think you're going to reinvent the healthcare wheel and make it better.... by legislating away direct competition.

Pro nationalized healthcare proponents are about as stupid as Maduro right now.

I hope that fly by celestrial unit only meant to be 10-30 metres in diameter coming soon turns out to be 300 meters and hits the earth.

ONLY THEN will you morons understand what centralizing anything actually means...

Many things disgust me about this world in my offline life, but stupidity and cowardice are the two biggest ones.

Grow a spine.

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

lokmar

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I dont have confidence they'd eliminate it. They'd just bloat it more. Anyway, no one pays attention to whats really going on here even though I've pointed it out for nearly a decade now: SSI slushfund went belly up and is calling its IOU's so congress created another slush fund to float the ship. People in power dont want the money to go away because the entire country would implode. Fukin morons like bozo and johnny think its about taking care of people though.

din365Topic starter

• Senatore

That's a stupid statement.  They would fix it if they were on the same plans.
Then you're basically admitting it's a big fucking disaster that needs to be fixed.

No, kid. what these traitors would try to do would be to figure out a way to weasel themselves out of it in the questest way possible, and once they realize there's no way out, then something will actually be done about it.

The first thing they will probably do is take a second look at that "you will have our plan, or else we will tax you" provision.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...

I'm not saying you're wrong but I dont have confidence they'd eliminate it. They'd just bloat it more. Anyway, no one pays attention to whats really going on here even though I've pointed it out for nearly a decade now: SSI slushfund went belly up and is calling its IOU's so congress created another slush fund to float the ship. People in power dont want the money to go away because the entire country would implode. Fukin morons like bozo and johnny think its about taking care of people though.

I believe you'd be an interesting person to speak with, if we weren't playing this game and unloading on random people for shits and giggles...

...you get many basic realities yet not others...
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

I believe you'd be an interesting person to speak with, if we weren't playing this game and unloading on random people for shits and giggles...

You're flirting with Cokmo?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!

Then you're basically admitting it's a big fucking disaster that needs to be fixed.

No, kid. what these traitors would try to do would be to figure out a way to weasel themselves out of it in the questest way possible, and once they realize there's no way out, then something will actually be done about it.

The first thing they will probably do is take a second look at that "you will have our plan, or else we will tax you" provision.

First of all, even the Constitution needs tweaking from time to time with amendments and court rulings.  Second, it's no secret that one side has tried to derail the AHCA at the federal and state level.  Was it done to help people?  Of course not.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.

Why are the Democrats saying it needs fixed now?

They always said it was the greatest gift to mankind before.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...

First of all, even the Constitution needs tweaking from time to time with amendments and court rulings.  Second, it's no secret that one side has tried to derail the AHCA at the federal and state level.  Was it done to help people?  Of course not.

Fuck off, you Statist worshipping coon dropping.

The US Constitution by very nature of its pooling covered all aspects of the unalienable rights of mankind even in its day and era before womens' suffrage and the issue of slavery largely already being resolved in Britain and France.

It was in essence the best compromise of free minded peoples trying to escape the State which was ever successful for a revolt.

Were some of those people hypocrites or bigots? Yes.

Were others more progressive and humanitarian? Yes.

Did they all say enough was enough and opted to mount a civil insurrection rather than play it safe as we do now?

Well.... a small portion initially did despite the majority hoping to stick with Britain for their personal gains.

What needs to be fixed are people who refuse to take care of themselves and then breed further generations. People who demand free passes and free shit on the backs of others.

People like you...

lokmar

• Legatus

I accept backhanded half assed compliments!  :snick:

lokmar

• Legatus

You're flirting with Cokmo?

fukin jealous lil bitch, aint you!  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

fukin jealous lil bitch, aint you!  :rotf:

Now, now-

Only you can bring out the Constitution Hate from the Foreign Faggots.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.

The only thing that will make people happy is gobmint healthcare-FREE.
Meds-free, anything and everything -FREE...
The only way to do that is increase the tax rate across the board to at least 50%.

If there is another way to help everyone without raising taxes, feel free to tell us.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...

The only thing that will make people happy is gobmint healthcare-FREE.
Meds-free, anything and everything -FREE...
The only way to do that is increase the tax rate across the board to at least 50%.

If there is another way to help everyone without raising taxes, feel free to tell us.

Civil war... mass casualties... breakdown of society...

lokmar

• Legatus

Civil War is the only way to preserve freedom here now.

lokmar

• Legatus

Now, now-

Only you can bring out the Constitution Hate from the Foreign Faggots.

Unlike everyone else here, I ACTUALLY read the Federalist Papers, Anti-Federalist Papers, much of the founders' writings, The Declaration of Independence, Blackstone, The Declaration of Independence, the founders' writings against islam and why Jefferson owned a koran, the Constitution, and a multitude of other relevant documents. The rest of you assholes dont know shit from Shinola. Simple really.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!

Unlike everyone else here, I ACTUALLY read the Federalist Papers, Anti-Federalist Papers, much of the founders' writings, The Declaration of Independence, Blackstone, The Declaration of Independence, the founders' writings against islam and why Jefferson owned a koran, the Constitution, and a multitude of other relevant documents. The rest of you assholes dont know shit from Shinola. Simple really.

:blahblah:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...

Civics 101 classes and beyond are relatively commonplace. I recall going through the course materials in which much were based on aforementioned documents and papers, although it's been well over 20 years since...

The Koran I have no interest in reading nor the Bible in all its versions, since religion is the opiate of the masses and for the weak minded.

More recent reading habits in the non fiction realm tend to be of works which challenge the status quo of State sponsored historical narratives and delve deep into the realities and influences of the day.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.

I'd be willing to bet John McCain told the Viet Cong everything he knew the first day he was captured.

The guy ain't nothing more than a rat asshole.

BEnzo

• Imperator

I'd be willing to bet John McCain told the Viet Cong everything he knew the first day he was captured.

The guy ain't nothing more than a rat asshole.

You serve, Weed?

lokmar

• Legatus

:blahblah:

PWN3D! PWN3D!, PWN3D!  :lolatu: We all know your low I.Q. and short attention span would never carry you through the aforementioned material. Now if it was bitches, pistols, and kawasaki's, you'd be all over that!  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Legatus

Civics 101 classes and beyond are relatively commonplace. I recall going through the course materials in which much were based on aforementioned documents and papers, although it's been well over 20 years since...

The Koran I have no interest in reading nor the Bible in all its versions, since religion is the opiate of the masses and for the weak minded.

More recent reading habits in the non fiction realm tend to be of works which challenge the status quo of State sponsored historical narratives and delve deep into the realities and influences of the day.

The koran is relevant because it convicts all of islam. You sticking your ignorant and obstinate head in the sand is a necessity for you to deny the truth, that islam is inherently evil and needs exterminated. The same can be said of your dismissal of the Bible. It allows you to discredit the document that is solely responsible for the ideas that founded this nation and inalienable rights. In short, you like to live in a fantasy world where you demand the arguments be made without the FACT's YUO dont want to acknowledge.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.379 seconds with 38 queries.