ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:37:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Traitor RINOS shitting bricks:Trump musing about putting congress on Obamacare  (Read 123 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!

Unlike everyone else here, I ACTUALLY read the Federalist Papers, Anti-Federalist Papers, much of the founders' writings, The Declaration of Independence, Blackstone, The Declaration of Independence, the founders' writings against islam and why Jefferson owned a koran, the Constitution, and a multitude of other relevant documents. The rest of you assholes dont know shit from Shinola. Simple really.

:blahblah:

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Freud

• Obi's great great grandson
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 181
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist

Unlike everyone else here, I ACTUALLY read the Federalist Papers, Anti-Federalist Papers, much of the founders' writings, The Declaration of Independence, Blackstone, The Declaration of Independence, the founders' writings against islam and why Jefferson owned a koran, the Constitution, and a multitude of other relevant documents. The rest of you assholes dont know shit from Shinola. Simple really.

Civics 101 classes and beyond are relatively commonplace. I recall going through the course materials in which much were based on aforementioned documents and papers, although it's been well over 20 years since...

The Koran I have no interest in reading nor the Bible in all its versions, since religion is the opiate of the masses and for the weak minded.

More recent reading habits in the non fiction realm tend to be of works which challenge the status quo of State sponsored historical narratives and delve deep into the realities and influences of the day.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.

I'd be willing to bet John McCain told the Viet Cong everything he knew the first day he was captured.

The guy ain't nothing more than a rat asshole.

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

I'd be willing to bet John McCain told the Viet Cong everything he knew the first day he was captured.

The guy ain't nothing more than a rat asshole.

You serve, Weed?

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.

:blahblah:

PWN3D! PWN3D!, PWN3D!  :lolatu: We all know your low I.Q. and short attention span would never carry you through the aforementioned material. Now if it was bitches, pistols, and kawasaki's, you'd be all over that!  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.

Civics 101 classes and beyond are relatively commonplace. I recall going through the course materials in which much were based on aforementioned documents and papers, although it's been well over 20 years since...

The Koran I have no interest in reading nor the Bible in all its versions, since religion is the opiate of the masses and for the weak minded.

More recent reading habits in the non fiction realm tend to be of works which challenge the status quo of State sponsored historical narratives and delve deep into the realities and influences of the day.

The koran is relevant because it convicts all of islam. You sticking your ignorant and obstinate head in the sand is a necessity for you to deny the truth, that islam is inherently evil and needs exterminated. The same can be said of your dismissal of the Bible. It allows you to discredit the document that is solely responsible for the ideas that founded this nation and inalienable rights. In short, you like to live in a fantasy world where you demand the arguments be made without the FACT's YUO dont want to acknowledge.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.339 seconds with 38 queries.