ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:42:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do You Still Have Your College ID???  (Read 93 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Do You Still Have Your College ID???
« on: August 03, 2017, 06:07:20 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Do You Still Have Your College ID???
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 06:12:46 AM »

I kept all five of mine, one for each institute of higher learning that I attended..

Dunno why, cuz it wasn't for knowledge that I went to college...

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Freud

• Obi's great great grandson
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 181
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 06:37:23 AM »

We didn't have ID's where I first attended but got one for a place I didn't attend but got free degrees from anyway... go figure...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 06:56:15 AM »

I ain't never gone to no college.

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 07:08:22 AM »

I ain't never gone to no college.

Trade school??

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 08:40:54 AM »

Hell JEH, another piece of 'evidence' by bitter, dumb white people to demonstrate that my dude OG Barry is the true Black Jesus with supernatural powers when he was using a digital CU id card 15 years before they even invented them there:lol:

Not only that bitches but he also was able to travel 18 yrs across the time-space continuum and successfully get back to 1981 with a pic from 1999 when he was a state senator to use on his college id!

#Respect!

(It's no wonder why all these gullible idiots voted for Trump)
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 06:15:12 PM »

No-

I kept my slide rule for a long time. It was made out of redwood, very nice.

No clue what happened to it.

Olive Loaf

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 89
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 08:20:45 PM »

Yes, I do.

rancidmilko

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.rancidmilko runs circles around other posters.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 08:34:06 PM »

Yes, I do.

You mean your tramp stamp?

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2017, 08:15:36 AM »

Trade school??

I went to a vocational school because I thought it was going to be like a vacation, but the lighting was bad so I never wanted to go to school again after that.

louie

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • louie probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2017, 11:35:17 AM »

Iza unedacatered deplorable. I knowed at an early age my family wadnt elites so went thru life like a peon.
All I got to show for it is a honerble discharge, ranch house, no det, beatimus kids and 59 yrs married to the same great whooman.

IOW a bum by liberal standards.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2017, 01:51:32 AM »

Iza unedacatered deplorable. I knowed at an early age my family wadnt elites so went thru life like a peon.
All I got to show for it is a honerble discharge, ranch house, no det, beatimus kids and 59 yrs married to the same great whooman.

IOW a bum by liberal standards.

You don't got no degree, you cain't be no genius to no liberal.

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2017, 10:48:41 AM »

LMAO! Of course dead brain calls a man who's own wife ejected poor people from her hospital for profit while he himself withheld treatment from babies born alive via botched abortions, allowing them to die in the trash, "black jesus" Yea, thats just how I would imagine a black jesus behaving!  :rotf: Probably sluggin down some grape drank and smokin a blunt the entire time too!  KA-POWN3D!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.574 seconds with 42 queries.