ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:42:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Libs say Saint Trumps numbers are in the toilet  (Read 67 times)

plus minus reset

lokmarTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
Libs say Saint Trumps numbers are in the toilet
« on: August 06, 2017, 01:03:18 AM »

Meanwhile, West Virginia's Governor defects to the GOP cause all his coal miners are being put back to work! In related news, bozo cried #FAKENEWS when I told him coal miners were going back to work and mining equipment mfg's were posting higher numbers! KA-POWNED! Fuck your fake global warming hoaxology and war on coal you faggit loving assholes!  :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: Libs say Saint Trumps numbers are in the toilet
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 07:31:33 AM »

Meanwhile, West Virginia's Governor defects to the GOP cause all his coal miners are being put back to work! In related news, bozo cried #FAKENEWS when I told him coal miners were going back to work and mining equipment mfg's were posting higher numbers! KA-POWNED! Fuck your fake global warming hoaxology and war on coal you faggit loving assholes!  :lolatu:

More like 'slightly' higher numbers-

https://www.bls.gov/iag/tgs/iag212.htm

lokmarTopic starter

• Senatore
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 11:22:37 AM »

More like 'slightly' higher numbers-

https://www.bls.gov/iag/tgs/iag212.htm

Slightly higher numbers! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look asshole, YUO are the party of "we're gonna put coal outta business" I'm the party of "we're gonna re-open coal mines and put miners back to work!" Who the hell ever thought UNION COAL MINERS would EVER vote Republican? This really speaks volumes of just how far off the fukin rails you cunts are! You're the extremest party of mentally ill scumbags like trannys and faggits, women who demand all sex be proclaimed as rape, outright baby murder, global warming hoaxology, government funded boondoggles like wind and solar projects that will take eons to pay for themselves, and a fukin hypocrite like owlgore whos house wastes more damned electricity then an entire city block in flyover country while he has a fleet of jets and limo's idling outside awaiting his every whim. Sorry bozo, people need fukin jobs bitch. You assholes just wanna put em on welfare. Enjoy the fringe! Oh yea and I'm all for "slightly higher numbers" causing blue states to defect from you stupid obstinate bastards 24/7! WOOT!  :grin:

BEnzo

• Consul
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 05:45:06 PM »

Slightly higher numbers! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look asshole, YUO are the party of "we're gonna put coal outta business" I'm the party of "we're gonna re-open coal mines and put miners back to work!" Who the hell ever thought UNION COAL MINERS would EVER vote Republican? This really speaks volumes of just how far off the fukin rails you cunts are! You're the extremest party of mentally ill scumbags like trannys and faggits, women who demand all sex be proclaimed as rape, outright baby murder, global warming hoaxology, government funded boondoggles like wind and solar projects that will take eons to pay for themselves, and a fukin hypocrite like owlgore whos house wastes more damned electricity then an entire city block in flyover country while he has a fleet of jets and limo's idling outside awaiting his every whim. Sorry bozo, people need fukin jobs bitch. You assholes just wanna put em on welfare. Enjoy the fringe! Oh yea and I'm all for "slightly higher numbers" causing blue states to defect from you stupid obstinate bastards 24/7! WOOT!  :grin:

I'm an independent voter. I have no affiliations.

I don't have anything against coal either.

I'm just pointing out that so far I've seen no sharp improvement in the numbers that you've promised us from St. (so-called) Trump.

And his approval rating sucks.

Facts, facts, facts, warned your ass about those pesky facts-

lokmarTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 05:50:35 PM »

I'm an independent voter. I have no affiliations.

I don't have anything against coal either.

I'm just pointing out that so far I've seen no sharp improvement in the numbers that you've promised us from St. (so-called) Trump.

And his approval rating sucks.

Facts, facts, facts, warned your ass about those pesky facts-

You're a fukin lib, plain and simple. You're all for killin babies and faggots and trannies, FACT! West Virginia's governor switched parties because the coal mines are opening like crazy and coal miners carried that state for Saint Trump, FACT! PWN3D!

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 10:03:19 PM »

You're a fukin lib, plain and simple. You're all for killin babies and faggots and trannies, FACT! West Virginia's governor switched parties because the coal mines are opening like crazy and coal miners carried that state for Saint Trump, FACT! PWN3D!

I hunt, fish, own firearms, loved Nixon..

How do you explain this?

lokmarTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 10:26:49 PM »

I hunt, fish, own firearms, loved Nixon..

How do you explain this?

Your mental illness took a turn for the worse.  :snick:

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 07:17:09 AM »

Your mental illness took a turn for the worse.  :snick:

Nonsense, the doctors say I'm good-

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 08:42:55 AM »

Everybody's numbers are in the toilet.

You got yer number 1's, and yer number 2's.

JOODOG

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 42
  • JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.JOODOG is one of the better posters here.
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 05:59:56 PM »

Any union voting republican shows how badly the democrats have fucked up and how unelectable Hillary really was
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.328 seconds with 37 queries.