ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:36:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I can't wait for the hot portion of WW3 to commence...  (Read 131 times)

plus minus reset

FreudTopic starter

• Obi's great great grandson
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 181
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist
I can't wait for the hot portion of WW3 to commence...
« on: August 06, 2017, 01:42:15 AM »

There are so many stupid leftists and right wingers that nothing short of mass starvation, bloodshed, and bombs will alleviate the problem.

I'm totally fine with that and have zero empathy when it inevitably happens.

Freeloaders, Authoritarian fanboys, thieves, and the high functioning mentally ill will cry out....as I'm laughing.  :borat:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
Re: I can't wait for the hot portion of WW3 to commence...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 04:17:19 AM »

It's about too.

Them North Koreans ain't building missiles for nothing.

BEnzo

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 07:38:14 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/30/politics/us-military-tests-thaad-system/index.html

It's called THAAD.

No worries-

Well playing defense is not the answer. So if that's the government's plan then there's plenty to worry about.

BEnzo

• Consul
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 07:42:36 AM »

Well playing defense is not the answer. So if that's the government's plan then there's plenty to worry about.

North Korea is limited in its ability to produce long range weapons.

NK is even more limited in sophistication.

So, again, no worries-

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 07:55:48 AM »

So, again, no worries-

None of that is true. You're not up to date.

But it's always easier not to worry about things until it's too late.

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 10:40:34 AM »

None of that is true. You're not up to date.

But it's always easier not to worry about things until it's too late.

Of course it's true-

NK doesn't have a nuclear device small enough to fit on a long range missile anyway. Yet.

It's all a bunch of bull.

Every missile lil Kim tests is one less-

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 11:24:02 AM »

So, again, no worries-

Dear cunt,

They only need 1.

Sincerely, Common Sense.

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 05:34:34 PM »

Dear cunt,

They only need 1.

Sincerely, Common Sense.

What if it gets shot down?  Most likely outcome-

What if it fails?

NK is FOS-

lokmar

• Senatore
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 05:47:02 PM »

What if it gets shot down?  Most likely outcome-

What if it fails?

NK is FOS-

Really, THATS your reply? Gonna risk the lives of all your lunatic left coast libs on THAT?  :lmao: I'll say this much for you libs, sacrificing OTHERS for the cause is a steadfast dogma to YUO!

FreudTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 05:48:43 PM »

Doesn't matter if NK does or doesn't have the capabilities to attack or disrupt the West.

The West will attack itself and point the finger at NK anyway.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 05:54:00 PM »

Doesn't matter if NK does or doesn't have the capabilities to attack or disrupt the West.

The West will attack itself and point the finger at NK anyway.

No need for another Gulf Of Tonkin. NK has already proved itself crazy assed belligerent time and time again. They took a ship of ou in international waters, shot down one of our planes soon after, and have attacked and kidnapped scores of people at the DMZ for decades. Hell, its not been but a few years that they sank that SK ship in SK territorial waters!

FreudTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 09:45:58 PM »

They're no different than the US in that aspect except with spin.

The West will continue to false flag itself. It's part of its KPI's and SOP.

The central planners would love a cull and a dark age.

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 09:55:35 PM »

They're no different than the US in that aspect except with spin.

The West will continue to false flag itself. It's part of its KPI's and SOP.

The central planners would love a cull and a dark age.

You should think before you post,

Think again,

Then don't post-

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2017, 10:01:18 PM »

Really, THATS your reply? Gonna risk the lives of all your lunatic left coast libs on THAT?  :lmao: I'll say this much for you libs, sacrificing OTHERS for the cause is a steadfast dogma to YUO!

Bah, no risk-

Lil' kimmi is only interested in staying in power.

If he nukes somebody he won't be in power anymore.

Simple Simon, but not Frail Simple Semon, could figure it out Cokmo-

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2017, 10:30:55 PM »

Bah, no risk-

Lil' kimmi is only interested in staying in power.

If he nukes somebody he won't be in power anymore.

Simple Simon, but not Frail Simple Semon, could figure it out Cokmo-

But he isnt the mouse that roared. He ACTUALLY uses his weaponry on SK. The norks ACTUALLY sell missiles to others. Only a fukin fool would allow this psycho to have nookular bombs to blackmail his neighbors with. It doesnt matter anywho. Saint Trumpco's gonna decapitate this fukin prick before its all over.

FreudTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2017, 11:36:31 PM »

You should think before you post,

Think again,

Then don't post-

Not my fault that you're unaware and intentionally obtuse about the political and cultural machinations of the West...   :dontknow:

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2017, 01:55:19 AM »

Of course it's true-

NK doesn't have a nuclear device small enough to fit on a long range missile anyway. Yet.

It's all a bunch of bull.

Every missile lil Kim tests is one less-

How do you know?

Just a couple of weeks ago they said they couldn't reach mainland USA, now they say they can.

It doesn't matter anyway because they're going to wait until they hit mainland USA before they do anything anyway.

BEnzo

• Consul
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2017, 07:10:11 AM »

How do you know?

Just a couple of weeks ago they said they couldn't reach mainland USA, now they say they can.

It doesn't matter anyway because they're going to wait until they hit mainland USA before they do anything anyway.

1 Billion in sanctions against NK by the UN.

I'm thinking Lil Kim will be quiet for awhile now.

Besides, Trump's on vacation anyway, that alone should tell you not to worry-

Tumbleweed

• Governor
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2017, 08:41:15 AM »

1 Billion in sanctions against NK by the UN.

I'm thinking Lil Kim will be quiet for awhile now.

Besides, Trump's on vacation anyway, that alone should tell you not to worry-

Man you are a fool.

You're just like the politicians. You're stuck in the mode of talking about stopping them from building all this stuff.

They've already built it.

But they just keep on talking though, don't they?
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.469 seconds with 38 queries.