ThirdRailForum

• October 23, 2017, 10:15:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I can't wait for the hot portion of WW3 to commence...  (Read 158 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: I can't wait for the hot portion of WW3 to commence...
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2017, 02:23:04 PM »

Man you are a fool.

You're just like the politicians. You're stuck in the mode of talking about stopping them from building all this stuff.

They've already built it.

But they just keep on talking though, don't they?

Dude, pleeeze-

You don't even know what the 'stuff' is.

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2017, 06:09:10 PM »

1 Billion in sanctions against NK by the UN.

I'm thinking Lil Kim will be quiet for awhile now.

Besides, Trump's on vacation anyway, that alone should tell you not to worry-

"North Korea vowed Monday to bolster its nuclear arsenal and gain revenge of a "thousand-fold" against the United States in response to tough U.N. sanctions imposed following its recent intercontinental ballistic missile tests." KA-POWNED"!!!

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2017, 07:00:09 PM »

"North Korea vowed Monday to bolster its nuclear arsenal and gain revenge of a "thousand-fold" against the United States in response to tough U.N. sanctions imposed following its recent intercontinental ballistic missile tests." KA-POWNED"!!!

You believe that Shit?

Rodman will talk sense to the guy, you wait!

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2017, 07:19:02 PM »

Dear cunt,

They only need 1.

Sincerely, Common Sense.
lol... ok that was funny  :rotf:
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 37 queries.