ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:27:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeff Sessions re-boarded the Trump Train!!!  (Read 74 times)

plus minus reset

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
Jeff Sessions re-boarded the Trump Train!!!
« on: August 06, 2017, 11:45:54 AM »

Saint Trump had to call him out on his cowardice and timidity for not prosecuting you filthy fikin degenerate libs. Of course all the faggit libs and RINO's cried that Saint Trump "was a big ole meanie", but you cant argue with results! In just a short time, Sessions snapped to attention and got off his ass and is gonna pulverize you pussy leaking degenerates by throwing you in the slam! WOOT!  :borat:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Re: Jeff Sessions re-boarded the Trump Train!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 09:47:37 PM »

Sessions is a little weasel and piece of shit.

Trump never should have invested time with him.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 10:25:39 PM »

Sessions is a little weasel and piece of shit.

Trump never should have invested time with him.

Dont you wonder WTF goes through these politicians heads sometimes?

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 11:41:10 PM »

Dont you wonder WTF goes through these politicians heads sometimes?

...reelection and legacies, most likely.

Sessions is the moron picking fights with States Rights because he thinks cannabis still belongs on Schedule 1 and Federalism trumps all.

I hope he gets sexually penetrated by a randy moose one day. The stupid little prick....
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 06:51:45 PM »

All drugs should be controlled just like alcohol is, i.e. you dont want people going blind from bad liquor.  However, I want people to have enough rope to die. If you're a drunken/drugged up ass who gets into all sorts of trouble while loaded and especially if you have kids and dont take care of them, the state should execute you. I'm all for people overdosing and killing themselves. State funded drug treatment for ANYONE shouldnt exist.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 07:12:32 PM »

I don't care what other people do as long as it doesn't personally impact on me. Their life, their choices, their mistakes.... if that's the case.

People should execute the big state, not the other way around. The State has no business in a person's aggression free life.

Start thinking for yourself...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 33 queries.