ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 04:30:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I thought liberals said Illegals can't get welfare  (Read 34 times)

plus minus reset

turd_fergusonTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • turd_ferguson needs to post more to get noticed.turd_ferguson needs to post more to get noticed.turd_ferguson needs to post more to get noticed.
I thought liberals said Illegals can't get welfare
« on: August 06, 2017, 03:14:54 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/la-made-1-3b-in-illegal-immigrant-welfare-payouts-in-just-2-years.html

LA made $1.3B in illegal immigrant welfare payouts in just 2 years

Illegal immigrant families received nearly $1.3 billion in Los Angeles County welfare money during 2015 and 2016, nearly one-​quarter of the amount spent on the county’s entire needy population, according to data obtained by Fox News.

The data was obtained from the county Department of Public Social Services -- which is responsible for doling out the benefits -- and gives a snapshot of the financial costs associated with sanctuary and related policies.

The sanctuary county of Los Angeles is an illegal immigration epicenter, with the largest concentration of any county ​in the nation, according to a study from the Migration Policy Institute. ​The county also allows illegal immigrant parents with children born in the United States to seek welfare and food stamp benefits.

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
Re: I thought liberals said Illegals can't get welfare
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 05:48:39 PM »

Yep. One of the many I know in state government tells me about Illinois paying for these rats non stop!! And dont for a second think its only muhzies and mexcrements! NOPE! Its fukin polocks and other eastern eurotrashians TOO!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.235 seconds with 35 queries.