ThirdRailForum

• August 23, 2017, 05:14:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wow.. that's good  (Read 295 times)

plus minus reset

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
Re: Wow.. that's good
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2017, 05:06:39 PM »

If you execute Freud, at least offer him up a last dick to smoke-

That should shut him up as an added bonus.

Frail would cry like a little bitch otherwise--

YUO aint gonna make it either so whats YUO're last request? Dont dally now, we're getting rid of you "for the children" and that makes it bonafied!  :snick:

lokmar

• Senatore
  • lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.lokmar makes good points.
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2017, 05:10:13 PM »

With the stupid shit that comes out of chuck shumer, Nancy pelosi, Elizabeth warren, Criminal Hillary, you haven't said jack shit about them. I mean, even the two I mentioned you haven't said anything about them.

And while you scream to the sky that you're not a "a one track minded ideologue", your actions are betraying you on that. All you do is bitch, piss,moan,whgine, and complain about how "bad" trump is, and you really don't even give any kind of valid reason why. But hey, now we know WHY your precious DNC stooges keep getting their shit pushed in. Now, do YOU want to know why? because YOU and people like YOU won't hold them to account for their stupid shit on any kind of the stupid shit they have done.

And as for your charge on "turning a blind eye" on Republicans because they have an (R) beside their name, you're either extremely dishonest, extremely stupid,  have been living under a rock for the past year, or all of the above. Hell, even the shit mentioned, why haven't YOU or your ilk talked about things like Henry "Trey" Radel's cocaine charge, or anything like that?

Because if you really believe that, then this post alone should make your head explode, because it does the exact opposite of what you just tried to accuse me of, and even my recent posts talking about john mccain would have clued your vacant fucking head of that, but I suppose it wouldn't fit your narrative that any trump fan must be a RNC fanboy, would it?

And that condescending tone is one of the reasons why your criminal isn't president. "if you didn't vote for the person I like, then you must be stupid,uneducated, and a (insert party here) ass kisser", and you even tried to subtly try to throw in the accusation of racism,too. The last time I checked, Hillary was pretty damn white and pretty damn christian. could it possibly be because Americans just didn't want a lying, murdering, two-faced, extremely shitty candidate in the whitehouse? Nah! it must be because the country is full of racist, stupid, uneducated xenophobes. :tard:

When he won:
the media had a meltdown:

Hilltard supporters had a meltdown:

Some so bad, they needed fucking play doh and therapy dogs!

If that isn't searching for the (D), then I don't know what is.

But hey, if a fraudster held a gun to somebody's head and told them "you will buy our shitty product, or else!", then you got the DNC! lol

too bad you dont have a clip of dead brainz on election night. That lopsided democRAT worshiping loon was probably flailing around in hysterics for a week straight!  :lol:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 374
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2017, 05:13:46 PM »

With the stupid shit that comes out of chuck shumer, Nancy pelosi, Elizabeth warren, Criminal Hillary, you haven't said jack shit about them. I mean, even the two I mentioned you haven't said anything about them.

And as for your charge on "turning a blind eye" on Republicans because they have an (R) beside their name, you're either extremely dishonest, extremely stupid,  have been living under a rock for the past year, or all of the above. Hell, even the shit mentioned, why haven't YOU or your ilk talked about things like Henry "Trey" Radel's cocaine charge, or anything like that?

Yea, there are probably hundreds of douchebag elected officials the belong to the Republican party that I don't opine about either, mainly because they are either irrelevant to setting national policy or not on my radar for things that I care about. In other words, i don't get hung up on daily political minutia like you and others here do.

When I do happen to come across incompetence, futility or corruption of a Democrat who plays a key role in setting public policy which affects me, I most certainly call it as I see it -

And while you scream to the sky that you're not a "a one track minded ideologue", your actions are betraying you on that. All you do is bitch, piss,moan,whgine, and complain about how "bad" trump is, and you really don't even give any kind of valid reason why.

First of all, the overwhelming number of my posts are in the flame area. I barely even post in this subforum and certainly not to any extent like the flood of daily "Saint Trump" ejaculate that you hay eating Trump groupies shoot each other in the face with. In fact, this might be my first or second posted thread in this section for the past 6 months so right off that bat, your premise about me is destroyed.

As to your 'any kind of valid reason why' absurdity about ANY of the prevailing Trump criticisms across the country and all over the world, you have either got to be kidding me or completely brain dead to not process the self-contained truism of them.

Because if you really believe that, then this post alone should make your head explode, because it does the exact opposite of what you just tried to accuse me of, and even my recent posts talking about john mccain would have clued your vacant fucking head of that, but I suppose it wouldn't fit your narrative that any trump fan must be a RNC fanboy, would it?

Too long, not enough paragraphs, didn't read. Protip: shorter paragraphs and compendious posts are easier to read, more likely to communicate your ideas to others and more likely to evoke a reply.

Ill take your word for it that bashed McCain but why would you even be so imperceptive to think that would make my head explode after he obliterated the Trump agenda with his vote? The Republican factions are at war with each other and it's only to get worse.

The pertinent detail about you which your McCain blather doesn't address is your cult-like following of the serial liar, scammer, incompetent, thin-skinned, petulant, sex offender under criminal investigation by the FBI who occupies the White House.

The same one who told the country that he wouldn't have time to play golf is he were elected Potus and that he would protect our classified secrets only to gift wrap it and present it to the Russians in the Oval Office. The orange dude who emphatically stated numerous times that his campaign did not have ANY contact with Russia only to see members of his campaign being ratted out one by one by one by one by one by one by one (including his son) by investigations and reporters.

Why do you have such a difficult time even admitting that your "Saint Trump" has been an utter failure and embarrassing disgrace to the country 6 months in? Why can't you say that he thus far proven to be an incompetent who has not been able to pass a single major legislation with control of BOTH houses of Congress?

Why can't you admit that he was a hypocritical shitbag all those times that criticized Obama for playing golf in an Air Force base only to turn around and spent 1 out of every 4 days of his presidency at a Trump golf course at the expense of taxpayers?

Why can't you admit that the standing and stature of the USA as a world leader has taken a nose dive since Trump became President and that despite his boastful campaign rhetoric about respect, many other world leaders look at him with disdain, disgust and disrespect?

Surely you would have no problem whatsoever agreeing with me if it were the same exact set of facts only with Obama as President, would you not?

Is it really that painful for you?

And that condescending tone is one of the reasons why your criminal isn't president. "if you didn't vote for the person I like, then you must be stupid,uneducated, and a (insert party here) ass kisser", and you even tried to subtly try to throw in the accusation of racism,too. The last time I checked, Hillary was pretty damn white and pretty damn christian. could it possibly be because Americans just didn't want a lying, murdering, two-faced, extremely shitty candidate in the whitehouse? Nah! it must be because the country is full of racist, stupid, uneducated xenophobes. :tard:

Here we go, the predictable #Hillary! straw grasp (rotf). No one said anything about Hillary until you did. Hillary lost and she's a private citizen now. Your myopic view of being fixated on her amplifies your lack of depth. The fact is, there were any number of qualified Republican candidates that 'weren't my candidate' who stupid, undereduated, prone to being conned white people could have voted for. Most of them didn't have any of the deficiencies that you claim Hillary had. Had they done so, we wouldn't be having this discussion regardless of the general election outcome.

But guess what? They still fell for the Trump University con man who was selling them bridges and swampland. He might as well have sold them (and you) doomsday food buckets for $2500 a pop.

Religion takes critical thinking, evidentiary value and reasoning away and makes people stupid. It makes them believe what they want to believe and want to be true and makes them disregard facts, evidence and logical conclusions, even if facts are smashing them in the face. That's the common, underlying thesis to this thread.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2017, 05:40:01 PM »

LMFAO! I see the fixation on hillary and her illegal and dead voters by the millions from you democRATs here every day! PWN3D!

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2017, 09:20:42 PM »

Well the actual facts are that if Trump was a criminal they'd already have him in jail, cause Lord knows they're working overtime trying to invent crimes he's guilty of.

If anybody wanted to put Hillary in jail they could do that tomorrow if they wanted to. Along with just about every other Democrat.

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2017, 09:38:40 PM »

Well the actual facts are that if Trump was a criminal they'd already have him in jail, cause Lord knows they're working overtime trying to invent crimes he's guilty of.

If anybody wanted to put Hillary in jail they could do that tomorrow if they wanted to. Along with just about every other Democrat.

No doubt! Really, Trump was under investigation 30 years ago when he went belly up. Libs have hated him for decades. They've been itching to lock him up for a very long time now.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2017, 09:42:30 PM »

Too long, not enough paragraphs, didn't read

I'll take your word for it that bashed McCain

And that is where you pretty much wreck yourself in your stupid tirade of "you republican fanboys" projectionist bullshit. How can you say "people like you" when you just admitted to not even reading my past posts? I get it. anybody who supports trump must be a "republican fanboy", but that is just not the case here. As a matter of fact, "people like me" have stated repeatedly that the RNC establishment tried their best to stonewall trump, so I can't be both.

Yea, there are probably hundreds of douchebag elected officials the belong to the Republican party that I don't opine about either, mainly because they are either irrelevant to setting national policy or not on my radar for things that I care about. In other words, i don't get hung up on daily political minutia like you and others here do.

And that's why the DNC was able to screw over the big players like bernie sanders, because you won't call the bastards out, and you're confirming you're not calling them out because they are "irrelevent" to you. Seemed pretty irrelevent when those same people screwed Sanders out of the nomination, didn't they? And just from the examples you published:
https://i.imgur.com/DuAX76L.png

Pelosi is not only ineffective, but when she speaks, it's almost like she's fucking drunk or something and incoherant at best .That's why she's inneffective. it has nothing to do with Americans just being "racist,sexist xenophobic, and any other "ist" out there. That's something we both agree on.

See? Instead of shouting down your opponent with insults and refusing to have any discussion with them, you just found out why Pelosi is an ineffective leader.

As to your 'any kind of valid reason why' absurdity about ANY of the prevailing Trump criticisms across the country and all over the world, you have either got to be kidding me or completely brain dead to not process the self-contained truism of them.

Yeah, there's alot of criticism, but most of what I've heard is just a bunch of leftists screaming "he's a big old meanie", so I don't take what some frenchie across the ocean says, or some globalist kraut, or even my own out-of-touch manchild Idiot prime minister. Their own backyards are an absolute mess, so when I see them try to criticize Trump, I just laugh. What I'm asking is what exactly what your grievences are. What has Trump actually done Policywise that has made you hate the guy so much. Afterall, you did just try to tell me you ignore the other guys because they are "irrelevant to setting national policy", so now try applying that to the POTUS.

Ill take your word for it that bashed McCain but why would you even be so imperceptive to think that would make my head explode after he obliterated the Trump agenda with his vote? The Republican factions are at war with each other and it's only to get worse.

Same can be said about the Democrats, but it's not within the party itself, but with the voters. Did they honestly think calling everybody a "basket of deplorables" and belittling people who didn't vote for them was going to win them anything? Now that the narrative of "fake news" has taken hold, they have to articulate good public policy, but all they have done is appeal to the minority of masses by stoking the "we hate trump" flame, and essentially offered the voters nothing. If the last 8 months prove anything, the establishment is going to be soundly rejected by the American people because they haven't done jack shit for the people, and tried to block the will of the people in a pissing contest with Trump just because Trump also wants it. So yeah, that's another thing we agree on. The war between bootlicking RINOS and principled conservatives is going to get ugly-just like it did with the PC party and Wildrose party of Alberta. Ultimately, they reconciled their differences, purged the traitorous leftist posting as Conservatives(in your case-republicans), and they will some back stronger than ever before. even in their fractured and warring state, they are still a match against Democrats, so you better hope they stay warring for a very long time, or the DNC will NEVER get a seat ever again.

Why do you have such a difficult time even admitting that your "Saint Trump" has been an utter failure and embarrassing disgrace to the country 6 months in? Why can't you say that he thus far proven to be an incompetent who has not been able to pass a single major legislation with control of BOTH houses of Congress?

He has started shredding some of those Executive orders and job-killing regulations your "black jesus" has written because he couldn't get what he wanted out of congress, and looked what happened to the stock market and employment data.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/04/economy-added-209-000-jobs-in-july-241325
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/dow-jones-hits-record-high-july-jobs-report-donald-trump-a7877471.html

Why can't you admit that he was a hypocritical shitbag all those times that criticized Obama for playing golf in an Air Force base only to turn around and spent 1 out of every 4 days of his presidency at a Trump golf course at the expense of taxpayers?

Sadly, that's about the only legitimate thing you have complained about trump, and I actually agree that he should spend more time getting shit in order and shredding more of Obama's "legacy", but the guy likes his golf. Hell, I'll go as far and say tht Trump should reinburse taxpayer money for his golf trips, and if he wants to golf until he's sick of it, then he can do it on his own dime.

Why can't you admit that the standing and stature of the USA as a world leader has taken a nose dive since Trump became President and that despite his boastful campaign rhetoric about respect, many other world leaders look at him with disdain, disgust and disrespect?

As I pretty much touched on earlier, because those leaders need to get their shit in order and focus their own countries' problems instead of spewing hate-filled venom over Trump getting your country's shit together. Of course they are going to hate trump because those globalist shill leaders don't like the fact that Trump isn't letting them use the United States as a big ATM to redistribute money to some third world dictators, or flooding their lands with unvetted refugees that may end up blowing up a concert full or kids, or take a truck drive through a crowd of people because some pedophile from the stone age demands they kill people. Don't fret,though. Our boy blunder is to the rescue to fill the welfare offices full of third world refugees. Afterall, when a world body puts a serial humans right absuser as chair to their human rights council, even you would admit the united states would be right to tell them to shove their globalist opinions right up their collective asses.

It makes them believe what they want to believe and want to be true and makes them disregard facts, evidence and logical conclusions, even if facts are smashing them in the face.

You know what, that's another thing we both agree on. While you focus on some conman selling placebos under the guise of the apocalypse, the religion I'm more worried about is the one that treats women like property, kills homosexuals and trannys, forces their religious laws on others by force and ultimately wants to kill me if I don't. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to want to throw acid in a woman's face or throw a gay off a building because some ancient illiterate, mentally deranged pedophile told them they must do it? Hell, in countries where these religious laws are law, I would be killed just for criticizing. So, where are the "critical thinkers" of these Athiests or LGBTQ communities that want to import people that want them dead? The facts are "smashing them in the face", but they probably won't realize it until a brown person's face is smashing them in the face.

But yeah, and progressives keep insisting people who are fanatically religious to "Allah" can be reasoned with, and you pretty much just agreed that they really don't have those kind of reasoning skills or intellect.

Here we go, the predictable #Hillary! straw grasp (rotf). No one said anything about Hillary until you did.

Nobody said anything about Barry Soetoro/Obama until you brought him up,either.

Hillary lost and she's a private citizen now

See? another thing we agree on(And something progressives still can't admit), so maybe help your fellow leftists understand that part.

Your myopic view of being fixated on her amplifies your lack of depth

Kind of like how you and the DNC don't want to peak behind the curtain and find out why she's not your president? I'm not even remotely fixated on her, but it's still a very big sore spot for you.

The fact is, there were any number of qualified Republican candidates that 'weren't my candidate' who stupid, undereduated, prone to being conned white people could have voted for.

And again, that's why the DNC is getting shitkicked as of late. You like to blame the "stupid, undereduated, prone to being conned white people" for all the loss, but what has the DNC done to bring them in?
Stephen crowder breaks it down the best.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.din365 runs circles around other posters.
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2017, 09:46:05 PM »

serial liar, scammer, incompetent, thin-skinned, petulant, sex offender under criminal investigation by the FBI who occupied the White House.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Freud

• Obi's great great grandson
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 181
  • Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Freud has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Lunch Box Scientist
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2017, 11:53:32 PM »

You don't know Dem means Democrat?

Here's a D for ya',  and it means Dumb-

Lulz

Did I say Dem? ::)

Try to behave yourself in this section, goober. I know you've got a hardon for anywhere and anything I post but there are limits...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Olive Loaf

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 89
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2017, 02:14:08 PM »

Trump wasn't that power hungry

This.   :hammer:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 178
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 02:36:58 AM »

Lest we forget...

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 03:43:21 PM »

Lest we forget...

Still a better POTUS than trump or W. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2017, 07:14:49 PM »

I cannot believe you penned that. You truly are stupid.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2017, 08:03:18 PM »

Too bad you won't live long enough to read it in the history books.

Olive Loaf

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 89
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2017, 10:00:09 PM »

Twap is IN history books. 

He also posed for painters. 

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2017, 01:16:19 AM »

History for you

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2017, 09:35:13 AM »

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2017, 09:28:49 PM »

He was better then Buchannan.....maybe. He was worse then Carter!

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2017, 09:30:34 PM »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/12/22/the-daily-mail-snopes-story-and-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/#3e694b70227f

Fukin SNOPES is a buncha hypocritical liberal lyin #FAKENEWS motherfuckers. They've been caught in multiple whoppers for years now!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.43 seconds with 42 queries.