ThirdRailForum

• October 23, 2017, 10:16:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump continues Republican legacy of shitting on miltiary  (Read 136 times)

plus minus reset

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
Trump continues Republican legacy of shitting on miltiary
« on: August 09, 2017, 05:48:19 PM »

...while trying to hide behind it. Except he's completely transparent and unsophisticated about it.

Being a draft-dodging politician is one thing, but Trump said 'avoiding STDs in sex parties was my personal Vietnam'
http://people.com/politics/trump-boasted-of-avoiding-stds-while-dating-vaginas-are-landmines-it-was-my-personal-vietnam/

Trump runs like a bitch from retired Navy SEALs, calling him out, including a transgender one after he tried to use a military trans ban gimmick to distract from his investigation. http://www.businessinsider.com/kristin-beck-trump-transgender-ban-2017-7

We all know this, but this is just the daily reminder that Trump is a man-child coward chickenhawk fat man with dementia, whom even flunked in business as his daddy bailed him out numerous times and he lost more money in his career than the GDP of small nations. He is nothing but an old male version of Paris Hilton.

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Trump continues Republican legacy of shitting on miltiary
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 05:52:57 PM »

Your candidate still got shit on during the election

LMAO

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 07:25:28 PM »

Nothing to see here from Mecha. The Mecha-fag is pissed cause Saint Trump didnt go ballistic on the tranny which in turn makes Mecha hate Saint Trump even more cause now he cant be pissed about Saint Trump being anti trans/homophobic.

For the record, I personally have ZERO respect for any POS that went into the military and is/was a fukin faggit. I hope 100% of all unrepentant faggits die.

Tumbleweed

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.Tumbleweed is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 08:02:49 PM »

How smart can Mecha really be if he thinks anybody wants to read anything on these links he posts?

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 08:08:32 PM »

Military people are pretty stupid...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

lokmar

• Senatore
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 08:11:31 PM »

Some people like to break things and blow shit up. The military is for them!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 08:16:57 PM »

Like the national deficit, liberties, free will, and logic....
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 09:18:09 PM »

Like the national deficit, liberties, free will, and logic....

Yea. Some people turn out better when they have some structure and discipline in their lives. I disagree with the logic generalization though. I see plenty of illogical bullshit outside the military too. Free will is a tragedy to your average gaytheist loon.

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 10:35:30 PM »

Says the guy who couldn't figure out what a Dem is-

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 10:39:44 PM »

-non-hacker talk.

Even tho somewhat true-

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 10:53:37 PM »

Shoo, fly...

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 11:07:58 PM »

Shoo, fly...

Same think Cunty says when he's eating your cheese-

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 09:10:47 PM »

Trump signs VA reform bill, following through on campaign promise

President Trump on Friday signed Veterans Affairs reform legislation meant to protect whistleblowers while making it easier to fire problematic employees at the department.

The Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act passed by Congress earlier this month streamlines the process to remove, demote, or suspend VA employees for poor performance or misconduct. In addition, it authorizes the VA secretary to recoup any bonuses awarded to employees who have acted improperly.

“Veterans have fulfilled their duty to this nation and now, we must fulfill our duty to them,” Trump said. “So to every veteran who is here with us today, I just want to say two very simple words, thank you.

KA-POWN3D!

SAINT TRUMP WINS AGAIN! WOOT!

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 10:43:48 PM »

Trump signs VA reform bill, following through on campaign promise

President Trump on Friday signed Veterans Affairs reform legislation meant to protect whistleblowers while making it easier to fire problematic employees at the department.

The Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act passed by Congress earlier this month streamlines the process to remove, demote, or suspend VA employees for poor performance or misconduct. In addition, it authorizes the VA secretary to recoup any bonuses awarded to employees who have acted improperly.

“Veterans have fulfilled their duty to this nation and now, we must fulfill our duty to them,” Trump said. “So to every veteran who is here with us today, I just want to say two very simple words, thank you.

KA-POWN3D!

SAINT TRUMP WINS AGAIN! WOOT!

Idiot, this does nothing. The VA needs to be expanded. All this does is make it easier to fire people.

Trump is holding up real well in doing the opposite of what is needed, tho-

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 04:46:05 AM »

^^^ Statist fool ^^^ ::)

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 09:11:41 AM »

^^^ Statist fool ^^^ ::)

^^^ Wisdom from a deadbeat-

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 09:33:59 AM »

^^^ Doesn't add up... I work less than half what he works and make 3x what he does, at a minimum...  :rotf:

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 12:07:05 PM »

Idiot, this does nothing. The VA needs to be expanded. All this does is make it easier to fire people.

Trump is holding up real well in doing the opposite of what is needed, tho-
Sorry cunt, the VA is the epitome of state run health care. It needs to be exterminated just like obamacare. PWN3D!

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 06:30:44 PM »

^^^ Doesn't add up... I work less than half what he works and make 3x what he does, at a minimum...  :rotf:

I'm retired and I still make 3 times your middling three times you loser-

turd_ferguson

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 06:47:18 PM »

Being a draft-dodging politician is one thing, but Trump said 'avoiding STDs in sex parties was my personal Vietnam'

==================

Op shows their complete lack of knowledge.

Trump was not accepted into the military because of bone spurs.

Please start your diatribes with a  little fact.  It's kinda like shitting on a plate and calling it steak.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.69 seconds with 41 queries.