ThirdRailForum

• August 22, 2017, 09:03:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars...  (Read 1022 times)

plus minus reset

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars...
« on: August 11, 2017, 06:49:38 PM »

So I've updated mine.

PM's and Caps updated Bra1n.

And as what I told you in PM, is true..

This is being viewed by people outside of our world.

Best wishes.

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
Re: Family Pics Are Ok For Avatars...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 06:55:18 PM »

whoops lol

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.Brent has a lot to say.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Fuck Bra1n and Fuck TRFWin vs Blandscape100 Replies - Stan seems to be in a Pickle100 Replies - CW Panel Abuse100 Replies - Semi Open Title ChallengeTRF Flame TitleWin vs Johnny Storm100 Replies - Someone Is leaking more PI
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 07:05:30 PM »

We're waiting Bra1n. Very very curious eyes.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 07:08:53 PM »

C'mon B. You approved this shit.

Post.

You got problems.

Queen of the South

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of the South has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 07:14:47 PM »

Why wasn't Feralphile banned for posting a pic of TheProwlers wife ?

Olive Loaf

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 89
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 07:18:05 PM »

Who is that lady?

Geez, you guys are weird.  The whole world is on nuclear war watch, and you're posting pics of wholesome family folks.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 07:18:26 PM »

Oh dont worry. I have an appointment to disclose everything about this, and any other incidents that might apply to this situation. It's an awkward thing to explain to family, but this has reached a boiling point. I regret it came to this.

Olive Loaf

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 89
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 07:20:20 PM »

Twap posted his whole family at his birthday party.  :dontknow:

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 07:21:42 PM »

Cool. Then I'm straight on my avy. Right Bra1n?

Careful..

Very.

Careful.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 07:31:05 PM »

Traffic is at an insane high on the guest visit list...hmm.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 07:37:58 PM »

Nearly an hour an admins confirmed online.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 07:52:57 PM »

Major Pi dropped. I can reverse search my avatar and find out EVERYTHING.

Why am I not banned?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 07:55:15 PM »

Twap posted his whole family at his birthday party.  :dontknow:

Hell, I only posted pics of a few of them.

Maybe I should bump that particular thread up to 500 posts and get another medal.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 07:57:56 PM »

Shut the FUCK up, you jittery, shaky old sad ending story book faggot. Why arent you doing your duties btw? Rules have been broken. Man up. Lets see it.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 07:58:21 PM »

Who is that lady?

Geez, you guys are weird.  The whole world is on nuclear war watch, and you're posting pics of wholesome family folks.

I'm on that Perseid meteor watch tonight..but I think here in the U.S. it starts tomorrow night.

https://www.virtualtelescope.eu/webtv/

Dunno..

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 08:00:40 PM »

Shut the FUCK up, you jittery, shaky old sad ending story book faggot. Why arent you doing your duties btw? Rules have been broken. Man up. Lets see it.

I'm not an admin, you throttle jockey.

I suppose I could just delete your av - but then BRA1N couldn't figure out what it was or whether to ban you for it.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2017, 08:01:55 PM »

Then do it. I mean, you're blatantly allowing PI..

*Wink*

Dare ya.

Edit: Capped.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 08:04:23 PM »

Then do it. I mean, you're blatantly allowing PI..

*Wink*

Dare ya.

Hey, if you want people to think you adore that gal, and wanna wallow in her thighs, that's up to you.

I know what you're really trying to do - get Caskur, Fox, and Flea jealous.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2017, 08:05:09 PM »

Edit: Capped.

Pop one in your kneecap.

BrentTopic starter

• Governor
  • Banned!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2017, 08:05:47 PM »

Don't be scared man. It's just law. Help the case.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.322 seconds with 38 queries.