ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:26:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: I owe sum cun'T an apology  (Read 4649 times)

plus minus reset

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: I owe sum cun'T an apology
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2017, 01:25:35 PM »

Ahhhh, so you're not lonely, you just can't stick your weenie inside the ladies  :grin:

You say "can't", I say "don't feel like it". Truth is, when I am capable of doing this...

...and this...

...I'm pretty much assured of affording the opportunity whenever I care to.

I just don't care to.

Sorry about your penis.  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2017, 01:38:34 PM »

You say "can't", I say "don't feel like it". Truth is, when I am capable of doing this...

...and this...

I just don't care to.

Look at this reject throwing his chump change around like poofer...

About as much money as a poor pensioner carries on her way to the shop...

I think dum sum mugged some poor ol' pensioner... fucking freak show!

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2017, 02:03:27 PM »

Lonely you say? Heh, that's a laugh; you mean to tell me that you can't not be lonely unless you're getting hot and sweaty with your fist over Caskur selfies??? 

(click to show/hide)

Try to get your hand off it!!! :rotf:

Look outside your window. See that beautiful sunny weather out there? I'm heading out into that in another half an hour or so, going for coffee and a chat with (get this)... a female friend of mine. While writing this reply, I've had two conversations with another two females, one who lives next door to me, another who is visiting from Yellowknife.

I am anything but lonely.  :grin:

And look at this... recycled ineffectual chops that didn't work the dozen times he posted them before... I bet he gave himself blisters on his right hand wanking himself stupid over my image... a babe he wouldn't have a hope in hell of ever scoring in month of Sundays...

I bet dum sum is one of those guys that swallows his own cum.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2017, 04:32:13 PM »

Look at this reject throwing his chump change around like poofer...

About as much money as a poor pensioner carries on her way to the shop...

I think dum sum mugged some poor ol' pensioner... fucking freak show!

Well there's approximately $1800 Canadian splashed across those keys, so I'm figuring your use of the word "poor" is relative. Of course you have a significantly superior amount of cash at the ready to eclipse it, along with every excuse under the sun as to why you won't be posting up pictures of it.  :snick:

But what's really funny to me is, that photo was taken around two months after you were busily assuring me in these very forums that you were going to continue poisoning the well between Consuela Clownshoes and myself. You know, so there would be no chance whatsoever of her thinking of continuing the relationship and so on. To which I replied that it left me free to appreciate the next "sweet thing" that came along.

Well, there's the "sweet thing". Now I had no idea whatsoever that it was coming when we had our little conversation, it just literally presented itself in the form of an opportunity to make a decent quid and had I been living in LA at the time I think it's safe to say that I'd have been in no position to take advantage of it.

So thank you... thank you very much Caskur. Your tireless efforts to secure my emotional independence from the Muffcabbage were financially rewarding and continue to be so.  :grin:

And look at this... recycled ineffectual chops that didn't work the dozen times he posted them before...

Kinda like yours, eh?  :snick:

Here, have another one.

Remember to thank your friend Ms Muffcabbage for making your son's image available for such purposes.  :snick:

I bet he gave himself blisters on his right hand wanking himself stupid over my image... a babe he wouldn't have a hope in hell of ever scoring in month of Sundays...

I bet dum sum is one of those guys that swallows his own cum.

Say, isn't it about 4am where you are at the moment? Sounds rather to me like you're not putting out for anyone at this point... not even the old ball and chain whose bank balance you've been mooching off for thirty-odd years or so.

Maybe it should be you convincing Rancid that the celibate lifestyle is the golden ticket from rags to riches.

Or maybe you'd prefer to regale us all about how your reappearence here owes precisely zilch to any apology that The Mor0n was demanding of you... or indeed the burning and uncontrollable urge you most assuredly did not have to fill these halls with more stalkerish gibberish at the very person who has made an industry out of making your life a living hell since that fateful day you attempted to dump V-Agent's (and later ATVile's) PII across these forums?

:snick:

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2017, 04:37:31 PM »

ps: there's a bunch more chops over at Flame Truth, including some new chops I made last week of Dean, Flea and myself. Of course you can't see them since they are in one of the registered users forums, but I'm sure if you beg one of your lackeys enough they'll be more than happy to go grab them for you, especially since Ceedub in particular finds you about as welcome as a wet fart in a spacesuit.  :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2017, 05:26:23 PM »

Full of shit.

Look at you ya pathetic fugly waste of space making out you are somebody when you nothing but some immigrant prick imposing yourself on Canadians.

With any luck you'll slip on ice this winter and crack you ugly skull open and die a slow death.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2017, 05:37:05 PM »

Look at this fake picture from old soft cock here...

check out the ancient avatar? how old is this faked up picture of his chump change?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2017, 05:44:11 PM »

ps: there's a bunch more chops over at Flame Truth, including some new chops I made last week of Dean, Flea and myself. Of course you can't see them since they are in one of the registered users forums, but I'm sure if you beg one of your lackeys enough they'll be more than happy to go grab them for you, especially since Ceedub in particular finds you about as welcome as a wet fart in a spacesuit.  :lolatu:

CW eh? fucking lightweight who takes out the garbage like any other maid.

Stupid old bitch...

Queen of TRFTopic starter

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 182
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2017, 05:45:14 PM »

They forget to mention how that fucking forum is as dead as that ugly motherfuckers face
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2017, 05:53:36 PM »

It's dead because softcock and old maid are the least attractive attractions in lame town..

:lmao:

(click to show/hide)

Quick, grab my picture before it's net copped...

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2017, 05:54:48 PM »

Fuck off pig.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2017, 05:57:46 PM »

Naw, let her live.  :snick:

Look at you ya pathetic fugly waste of space making out you are somebody when you nothing but some immigrant prick imposing yourself on Canadians.

With any luck you'll slip on ice this winter and crack you ugly skull open and die a slow death.

Actually I've slipped on ice a total of two times in all the years I've been here, but being that I have exceptionally quick reflexes (and strong bones) I've yet to crack anything open. "Found my legs" you might say... and knowing the sorts of results your well wishes for your flame opponents bring I expect it will be a long time before I go ass over tit again.  :yay:

Look at this fake picture from old soft cock here...

check out the ancient avatar? how old is this faked up picture of his chump change?

Glad you asked. Around about as old as that photo of me relaxing in Pierre Trudeau's office chair is. You know, the one you've taken nearly a year to start delivering chops of?

Which, if memory serves, is not nearly as old as your abiding hardon for yours truly. I must have really done a number on your ass for you to still be obsessing about me all these years later! :snick:

CW eh? fucking lightweight who takes out the garbage like any other maid.

Stupid old bitch...

Yet apparently smart enough to create not one, but TWO message boards and to populate them with the kinds of posters she values. I understand she is a little more discriminating about those she allows through the gates there, more so than I am at any rate. I mean I'm happy to give anyone as many chances as they think they need to prove themselves, Ceedub on the other hand scotched Flea's application for membership at the approval stage, forcing Flea to go cap in hand to Vitriol instead.

Probably for the best mind you, between you and Ant you've seriously unhinged that poor old bitch to the point she is incorporating Lemon's antics into her posts now.  :lol:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2017, 06:11:41 PM »

I show up and fuckwit soft-cock goes all postal.

He's a hint ya fucking moron... I don't read your mind numbing drivel.

You're obsolete... and you can't get into PO and that cracks us up.

You'll never be allowed in there...  :strong: go fist yourself because that's the only way a dud like you would get any action.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2017, 07:55:58 PM »

I show up and fuckwit soft-cock goes all postal.
Now is that any way to be talking about your husband?  :snick:

He's a hint ya fucking moron... I don't read your mind numbing drivel.
That's okay, apparently you don't read yourself either. See the above quote for proof.  :grin:

(Or don't. I mean if you make an alteration to it after I've screencapped it, you'll have to confess that you do indeed read us both!  :rotf: )

You're obsolete... and you can't get into PO and that cracks us up.
I've never made the attempt to be honest, so I'll have to go with your word on the subject. Though I have heard about the amaing number of people that have been banned over there before they could prove categorically they weren't me, along with all the unseemly begging for them to return after the fact. And that cracks me up.  :rotf:

You'll never be allowed in there...
Fine by me.  :grin:

go fist yourself because that's the only way a dud like you would get any action.
I'm certainly not getting any out of you here. Can't you ask your local hospital to loan you a defibrillator unit for the purposes of zapping some life into your posts?  :rotf:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2017, 08:06:32 PM »

Good thing you corrected your type, moron...

I just saw you school BEnzo in the guest room over his insignificant typo. What are you? His English teacher?

You're so fucking lame, you need to invent drool to suit your autistic spastic rants that most scroll past.

You do realize you put forums in zombie mode, yes?

The only time this forum was readable was when you hid your slackwitted posts behind spoilers.

Kill yourself already!~

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2017, 08:31:16 PM »

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2017, 08:39:55 PM »

Good thing you corrected your type, moron...
I nearly always do. See, unlike your now debunked claims of not reading people, I actually do read the stuff I respond to, along with my responses to it.

There wouldn't be much point in posting otherwise... which is why I chuckle every time you claim that's what you do. I know it's just your way of avoiding responding to the content that smacks the air out of your gills and have long accepted that I am more than capable of delivering such content to you in spades.  :grin:

I just saw you school BEnzo in the guest room over his insignificant typo. What are you? His English teacher?
No, just someone who was educated better than he was.  :grin:

You're so fucking lame, you need to invent drool to suit your autistic spastic rants that most scroll past.
And yet you still persist in affording me every opportunity to provide more of it.  :grin:

You do realize you put forums in zombie mode, yes?
Apparently not. Why, you were even begging The Mor0n to be let back in here not so long ago. TWAP posted the links.  :rotf:

The only time this forum was readable was when you hid your slackwitted posts behind spoilers.
Which people regularly opened I notice. Hell, I know TWAP was scanning each and every one to see if he could add extra spoilers to it.  :rotflmao:

Kill yourself already!~
Awww, I thought you wanted me to die slowly and horribly. Don't tell me it's not happening quickly enough for you?  :grin:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2017, 08:49:58 PM »

No, just someone who was educated better than he was.

You're delusional. Seriously delusional.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2017, 08:59:17 PM »

You're delusional. Seriously delusional.
How do you figure? Besides the private school education I received, my mother taught English Expression and my father was a linguist with the second highest score at the defence force's language school with an understanding of French, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, Russian, Japanese, Malay and Bahasa Indonesia.

What were your parents fluent in? Teaching their gap-toothed daughter how to spread her legs and mooch off the menfolk? How to lay in a bath tub while screaming at random people to put their babies in you over trans-pacific phone lines? How to teach the babies you did burp out to become walking fucksockets for the relatives?

Heh... I'll plump for my education over yours any day of the week.  :snick:

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2017, 09:22:56 PM »

...and this...

I just don't care to.

Please no.....more Money Shots.  :confused:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25   Go Up

Page created in 0.708 seconds with 37 queries.