ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:32:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: I owe sum cun'T an apology  (Read 2827 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: I owe sum cun'T an apology
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2017, 02:10:09 PM »

She meant meat pipe, ya faggot

no, johnny, the gay schizo voices in your head did

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2017, 06:30:57 AM »

I think flea's kinda hot
You thought Caskur was hot though. There's no accounting for taste. I suspect you have a mommy complex and enjoy jamming your fuckstick into dry sterile swampdonkeys.

Queen of TRFTopic starter

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2017, 01:21:34 PM »

^^ is mad cuz I won’t ejaculate in his ass ^^
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2017, 01:29:32 PM »

You thought Caskur was hot though. There's no accounting for taste. I suspect you have a mommy complex and enjoy jamming your fuckstick into dry sterile swampdonkeys.

Caskie was a hottie when she was younger

Flea's still hot

You're just a stalking jealous maggot with a face not even your mom could love

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2017, 06:05:12 PM »

Is anybody surprised that Rancid the fstty fucker would like some obese slob that looks like Gary busey on a crack binge, or some lardass that looks like a transsexual joker?

Rancie..seriosly. get some fucking standards, man.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2017, 07:06:36 PM »

^^ is mad cuz I won’t ejaculate in his ass ^^

OH!

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2017, 08:15:26 PM »

OH!
short for. Over Here as johnny stands twisted slapping his ass cheek

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2017, 08:33:51 PM »

Guy with a gay selfie av says what?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2017, 06:07:10 PM »

Guy with a gay selfie av says what?

HAHAHAHHAH! :rotf:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2017, 07:32:49 PM »

I bet joo can make them tits dance a jig

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2017, 08:36:16 PM »

Ha!

Joo and Fat Danny,

Moob fight,

Then sword fight-

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2017, 12:00:00 AM »

I will watch this for free.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2017, 12:36:11 PM »

Caskie was a hottie when she was younger

Flea's still hot.
Hot under the collar maybe. It doesn't take an awful lot for her to blow her stack and here's the thing; the more aggro she gets, the uglier she appears as a person to someone imbued with a depth of character I suspect you've never possessed. It's not as if she has a bunch going for her in the looks department at this point either; forty years and four children has landed her squarely on the downslope of her personal bell curve, she faces a daily uphill battle against crows feet and bingo wings with her only weapons being her facepaint and those ever present selfie autofilters she employs to occasionally amusing results (like the time she posted up the visual proof of her only having one nostril for example).

Abstract concepts like "pretty" and "beautiful" and "hawt" are not silver bullets that mitigate against towering deficiencies. You could parade an entire chorus line of Barbie doll belles in front of me and if their looks were all they had going for them then all I would see are a bunch of empty wrappers and discard them as such. Put a Flea or two in among them, the frumps had better hope they have something else to recommend them in front of the gaudier wrappers, lest they be thrown out with the rest of the trash. True beauty comes from within. Understand and accept that benchmark, you soon come to realise Flea is the ugliest sow here.

You're just a stalking jealous maggot with a face not even your mom could love
Maybe not your mom, though looking at your head I'm inclined to think it unlikely she was still turning heads at Flea's age as my mom was.  :snick: Then again my mother was never an empty wrapper either and consequently still manages to present as a beautiful person well into her winter years, without endless selfies and autofilters, or the liberal application of facepaint. Which is just as well, since hot climates and massive amounts of Max Factor generally don't tend to do that well together; thirty thirsty minutes after the make-up bag has been zippered and most women are already starting to look like ghouls and glazed donut monsters out in the sun anyway... and we as men are tasked with the choice of overlooking this in the hopes of finding something less aberrant to admire them for or badgering them to go powder their noses.

Of course I wouldn't expect some pudgy dork from the third world to appreciate this, not when he's demonstratably chasing swampbeast skirt based on what it looked like 40 years ago while his wife whittles a dong out of a kitchen table leg for the purposes of satisfying herself in ways her husband can no longer be bothered to do, even if he were capable of it in the first place. Diffident strokes for different folks and all. I would pity you for not having the grounding in self worth and value that I was afforded, but the truth is that without being shown something better you're incapable of knowing what to desire... which is why you'll happily masturbate to what Caskur looked like in the 1970s, substituting frumpy Mexcrement for your fap material long after its face has started to resemble a half sucked asprin under all the warpaint.

Nevertheless, you're comfortable with it all and the damaged goods you lust for arguably need their lubbins too so who am I to tell you that you're fucked in the head? Personally I wouldn't fuck either of them with your dick, far less my own... but for as long as your standards are such that you would sell yourself that short, I can rest easy knowing I don't have to.

:grin:

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2017, 12:43:44 PM »

Hot under the collar maybe. It doesn't take an awful lot for her to blow her stack and here's the thing; the more aggro she gets, the uglier she appears as a person to someone imbued with a depth of character I suspect you've never possessed. It's not as if she has a bunch going for her in the looks department at this point either; forty years and four children has landed her squarely on the downslope of her personal bell curve, she faces a daily uphill battle against crows feet and bingo wings with her only weapons being her facepaint and those ever present selfie autofilters she employs to occasionally amusing results (like the time she posted up the visual proof of her only having one nostril for example).

Abstract concepts like "pretty" and "beautiful" and "hawt" are not silver bullets that mitigate against towering deficiencies. You could parade an entire chorus line of Barbie doll belles in front of me and if their looks were all they had going for them then all I would see are a bunch of empty wrappers and discard them as such. Put a Flea or two in among them, the frumps had better hope they have something else to recommend them in front of the gaudier wrappers, lest they be thrown out with the rest of the trash. True beauty comes from within. Understand and accept that benchmark, you soon come to realise Flea is the ugliest sow here.

^^ Don't get laid much

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2017, 12:59:05 PM »

^^ Don't get laid much
Don't need to. My life's worth is not defined by any appendage I can lay claim to, nor any abiding compulsion to tug on it or stick it inside holes wet or dry. Of course this also means I'm not required to prostitute myself in front of partners and casual acquaintances, so my days are my own to do with as I please.

I'm so glad I'm not you.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2017, 01:06:47 PM »

Jeez, what a lonely dude.

Sorry for your situation, man

Johnny has his white lady and even Joo scores a nigress once in a while

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2017, 01:11:11 PM »

The no pussy getting reject is you dum sum.

You have ugly on the outside as well as the inside.

You're a regular halloween poster pin-up boy. I hope someone locks you up at halloween because your type of fugly guarantees lifelong therapy for unsuspecting children if they see you on the street after dark.

FUCK... do the planet a favour and plastic bag your head. Don't forget to wrap duck tape around your neck, ya fucking Australian horror story freak show.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2017, 01:17:19 PM »

Jeez, what a lonely dude.

Sorry for your situation, man

Johnny has his white lady and even Joo scores a nigress once in a while
Lonely you say? Heh, that's a laugh; you mean to tell me that you can't not be lonely unless you're getting hot and sweaty with your fist over Caskur selfies??? 

Show content

Try to get your hand off it!!! :rotf:

Look outside your window. See that beautiful sunny weather out there? I'm heading out into that in another half an hour or so, going for coffee and a chat with (get this)... a female friend of mine. While writing this reply, I've had two conversations with another two females, one who lives next door to me, another who is visiting from Yellowknife.

I am anything but lonely.  :grin:

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2017, 01:18:09 PM »

The no pussy getting reject is you dum sum.

You have ugly on the outside as well as the inside.

You're a regular halloween poster pin-up boy. I hope someone locks you up at halloween because your type of fugly guarantees lifelong therapy for unsuspecting children if they see you on the street after dark.

FUCK... do the planet a favour and plastic your head. Don't forget to wrap duck tape around your neck, ya fucking Australian horror story freak show.

Caskie!  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2017, 01:19:22 PM »

Lonely you say? Heh, that's a laugh; you mean to tell me that you can't not be lonely unless you're getting hot and sweaty with your fist over Caskur selfies???  :rotf:

Look outside your window. See that beautiful sunny weather out there? I'm heading out into that in another half an hour or so, going for coffee and a chat with (get this)... a female friend of mine. While writing this reply, I've had two conversations with another two females, one who lives next door to me, another who is visiting from Yellowknife.

I am anything but lonely.  :grin:

Ahhhh, so you're not lonely, you just can't stick your weenie inside the ladies  :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21   Go Up

Page created in 0.642 seconds with 44 queries.