ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 05:01:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Black Friday At Wal-Mart: The Cost Of Crazed Consumerism  (Read 3443 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Black Friday At Wal-Mart: The Cost Of Crazed Consumerism
« on: November 30, 2008, 10:56:24 PM »

An employee was trampled to death by over-zealous shoppers who literally broke down the doors at a Long Island Wal-Mart on "Black Friday," while four other shoppers were injured during the stampede and taken to the hospital.

When I first became aware of this news story, before the exacting details were released, my initial thoughts were of one of those frail old men who ominously lurk about the vestibule, adorned in one of those child sized blue polyester vests. That old grandfatherly guy who vehemently tries to accost you with a shopping carriage or a yellow smiley sticker as you try to slip into Walmart unnoticed.

But no. The man who was literally trampled to death by 200 people was 34 years old! Can you even imagine being helplessly stomped to DEATH??

I can't even fathom the mentality of those who aren't in imminent danger who would actually step on another human being laying on the ground under any circumstance, let alone one where the person had to have been audibly and visually in peril. I cringe just accidentally stepping on Eleanor's tail.

*Who do you think should be held responsible for such an atrocity? Should Walmart?

* It will be nearly impossible to determine who issued the fatal blow and what would the charges even be? Involuntary manslaughter? Voluntary manslaughter?

*Should anyone who witnessed this man down and didn't stop to help during the melee, be held accountable as an accessory?

*Do you think that if there wasn't an "economic crisis" this would have even happened?     

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Re: Black Friday At Wal-Mart: The Cost Of Crazed Consumerism
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 11:15:38 PM »

This story hit the headlines UK'side as well.

My first reaction was to do what I always do in the face of bad news and laugh like a cunt but after I pissed myself laughing rationality kicked in.

THAT ONE story of someone getting trampled to a soddy rib crushed death made headlines trans Atlantic but lets put it in perspective.  If I could be arsed I could drag up a GoogleSearch of 200 people being trampled to death at a hindu gathering in India last month.  I could GoogleSearch "the haj..mass stampede...trampled to death" and bring up countless thousands of folk that have had their heads crushed.  At the end of the day us Westerners are fucking shyte half assed amateurs at mass stampedes and at least the cunt that died on Long Island died for the cause of a possible resurgence of consumer spending which our global economy desperately needs right now...maybe they'll build a statue of him one day...who knows...slow footed wanker

:wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »

I suppose you have a valid point, but then again it isn't often people get run over by other people for something so frivolous.

In India, cows have the right of way and there are entire temples overrun with rats and people who worship their shit. For me to read someone was trampled there during some mass funeral pyre procession, wouldn't exactly make me go "wtf", ya know?

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 363
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »

Of course, Wally World will be held legally responsible, at least civilly for negligence. They are the ones with the deep pockets. As for criminally, there is now way to tell who delivered the fatal blow when you have that many people, even if you have a clear shot security camera.

Every couple of years something like this happens. People just lose their wits and a primal animal mentality takes over them when there are many people gathered at one place. Each one thinks that all the others want to buy what they are going to buy or that they are going to take their seat at the no reserved seat concert and they make a mad rush to their objective without noticing or caring about much of anything else going on around them.

That's why I HATE crowds and always try to avoid them.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 12:06:59 AM »

So you well and truly missed out on Dan Marino chucking long bombs for the Dolphins then....loser.

Personally, I love a good old mosh pit, heaving man breasts against man breasts, the sweat, the smells, the heaving man boobs, I just draw the line at crushing my fellow man under my Doc Martens...call me old fashioned.

:wheelchair:

PS....princess of pt...you have no idea what you are talking about...meet me by the bike sheds in 10 and we'll talk it through...wear something "suggestive"

*BOLD PRINT MEANS I'M SERIOUS !!!!!

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 12:22:56 AM »

So you well and truly missed out on Dan Marino chucking long bombs for the Dolphins then....loser.

Who misses anything? These days I can watch it all on my hdtv in 5.1 surround sound!

Back when I use to actually go to games, that was about the only time I subjected myself to a crowd but it's much different at a huge stadium. The only place there that makes me jittery are the ingress/egress tunnels. I think the last time I lost control of my movements in a crowd was in Vegas at the MGM. That place is crazy.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 12:36:59 AM »

I get what you are saying http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster

I'm just gonna say at this point that I wouldn't piss on The Scoundrel if the twat was on fire but I'd call myself a right sad sorry cunt if I didn't pay my due respects to my Scouse football bredrin every day that nasty anniversary passes by...The 96...god bless 'em

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 12:39:42 AM »

PS...you have an hdtv...nice...that'll come in handy when you Yank cunts are selling all your shit to pay for a few buns in a Zimbabwe style....loser  :wheelchair:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 05:14:38 AM »

Was a steward at football matchs years back and as part of training had to watch the police Videos of Hillsboro and Bradford. Fucking awfull.

Been caught in many a crush, one where someone broke a leg. Now I am not small and I keep my wits  I was caught in a crush and when i was angled at 45 degrees to the ground pinned and pinning others beneath me and slowley going over I thought my time was up. I'm 6ft 2in and over 200 pounds and beleive me, you get into bother you are helpless.

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »

Of course, Wally World will be held legally responsible, at least civilly for negligence. They are the ones with the deep pockets.
What were they specifically negligent of though? How can you adequately predict that someone is going to be trampled to death? They did hire extra staff and security for the event, so it's not like they didn't anticipate some sort of large turnout. How will it be proved they were negligent?

Every couple of years something like this happens. People just lose their wits and a primal animal mentality takes over them when there are many people gathered at one place. Each one thinks that all the others want to buy what they are going to buy or that they are going to take their seat at the no reserved seat concert and they make a mad rush to their objective without noticing or caring about much of anything else going on around them.

I truly hate crowds as well and not just based on the mob mentality. I just don't like all those people around me or in my personal space. I always end up being groped.

This reminds me of when I took mini-me to that tween concert at a fairly new venue a few years back. It was the middle of winter and about 25 degree's outside. After parking in the garage and making our way down the stairwells to the arena's main entrance, as we emerged, the crowd waiting to get in was MASSIVE and almost overwhelming. As we made our way over to the end of the line, out of my peripheral I caught a staff member standing at a door tearing tickets for a handful of patrons. I stopped and pondered why so many people were waiting in the huge line and realized they were all sheep. Just as we made it over to the shorter line, people began to realize there was another entrance and it quickly became bedlam. It's weird how that shit works.  :vc:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 253
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 11:16:38 AM »

Preach it, brotha!

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 11:36:28 AM »

I always end up being groped.

Any chance of being a little bit more specific  :wheelchair:

What Cookie said...respect...thats a tough old game keeping your head screwed on whilst everyone else is having A GREAT TIME.

I'm old school football hooligan...West Ham me...most probably only Cookie and that Scouse cunt Soundrel will know what the fuck I'm on about...this was back in the day before plastic seats replaced terracing...the crowd surged...you had NO FUCKING CHOICE but to go with the flow

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 12:03:10 PM »

What were they specifically negligent of though? How can you adequately predict that someone is going to be trampled to death? They did hire extra staff and security for the event, so it's not like they didn't anticipate some sort of large turnout. How will it be proved they were negligent?

Negligence is predicated on foreseeability and owing a duty of care to someone. Wally World owes a high duty of care to their business invitees and employees to provide a safe environment.

Once the formality of duty and breach of duty have been established, the analysis turns on the causation and foreseeability of the injuries, or in this case, death. Was it foreseeable that something like this might happen to a Wally patron or employee on Black Friday when swarms of crowds are gathering outside waiting for the store to open their bottleneck doors?

You bet it is since it has happened many times in the past and every year there is video on the news about it. Walmart doesn't have a leg to stand on (pun) so they will likely settle a wrongful death and negligence lawsuit for an undisclosed amount after maybe about a year or two of fighting it. This is like an airplane crash case to lawyers.

Edit: From 2007

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 01:02:26 PM »

I'm old school football hooligan...West Ham me...most probably only Cookie and that Scouse cunt Soundrel will know what the fuck I'm on about...this was back in the day before plastic seats replaced terracing...the crowd surged...you had NO FUCKING CHOICE but to go with the flow

Yea I got 2 exclusion orders banning me from all grounds. Brighton fan, just went to chelsea and West ham games instead where the pigs didn't know me untill the ban expired.

Them was the days....ICF?

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »

Any chance of being a little bit more specific  :wheelchair:

grope   /groʊp/

verb, groped, grop⋅ing, noun
?verb (used without object) 1. to feel about with the hands; feel one's way: I had to grope around in the darkness before I found the light switch. 
2. to search blindly or uncertainly: He seemed to be groping for an answer to the question. 
?verb (used with object) 3. to seek by or as if by groping: to grope one's way up the dark stairs. 
4. to touch or handle (someone) for sexual pleasure.

sheeesh dyodw!

:lol:

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 02:56:46 PM »

Negligence is predicated on foreseeability and owing a duty of care to someone. Wally World owes a high duty of care to their business invitees and employees to provide a safe environment.

Once the formality of duty and breach of duty have been established, the analysis turns on the causation and foreseeability of the injuries, or in this case, death. Was it foreseeable that something like this might happen to a Wally patron or employee on Black Friday when swarms of crowds are gathering outside waiting for the store to open their bottleneck doors?

You bet it is since it has happened many times in the past and every year there is video on the news about it. Walmart doesn't have a leg to stand on (pun) so they will likely settle a wrongful death and negligence lawsuit for an undisclosed amount after maybe about a year or two of fighting it. This is like an airplane crash case to lawyers.

Edit: From 2007

[email protected] video!! wtf was up with that really bad wig and the histrionics in the wheelchair!? did you see her 380lb man push that kid as he tried to run right over her??? you can't write stuff like that!!  :rotf: :rotf: i think i just pee'd a little! i can't wait to show M! she'll love it!  :lmao: :lmao:
i know you laughed at it too!  :vc:

oh...thank you for clarifying that. you're right, they should be responsible for everyones safety.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 03:49:40 PM »

When I first saw that poor lady getting her wig knocked off and putting it back on amidst the stampede, I felt bad for her but now that you mention it, that was pretty fucking funny.  :lol:

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 08:02:09 PM »

omg! i dont know what made me laugh more! the fact that she just lay there while people were stepping on her, then grabbed for the wig, shook the wig out, rotated the wig around until she had it in the proper position, then carefully popped the wig back on, making sure it was snug/ or the fact the husband stood over her watching and physically knocking people out of the way like a football player as she did so!  :rotf: :rotf:

i have to watch it again!

edit: k, i watched it again. i think i just broke a blood vessel in my eye from laughing.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 08:33:07 PM »

I just don't like all those people around me or in my personal space. I always end up being groped.

Then don't ride the NYC subways at rush hour.  That's were all the pervs go to a get a free feel... :spank:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 08:55:14 PM »

Then don't ride the NYC subways at rush hour.  That's were all the pervs go to a get a free feel... :spank:

lmao! thats EXACTLY where that comment derived from!! i've NEVER been on the subway again since that happened!!  :rotf:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.566 seconds with 38 queries.