ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:24:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Lemon Went Shopping  (Read 2669 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Lemon Went Shopping
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2017, 12:30:36 AM »

That motherfucka is a Jew....counting coins is in his DNA.

he's no fucking joo, dumbass

he used to go by "joohunter"

he hates them

your roid inflated man is a italian / rican mix

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2017, 07:10:40 AM »

Wop-spic
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2017, 07:45:38 AM »

oh look... 3 stooges spending their night talking about me

benzo's obviously hurt cause I wrecked his little hurt feelings thread  :lolatu:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2017, 08:24:10 AM »

Well, what are you?  A baby penis bloodsucking Jew or a double greaser pasta and refried bean-eating goomba farandulera?

Lolwut?

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2017, 08:57:18 AM »

Well, what are you?  A baby penis bloodsucking Jew or a double greaser pasta and refried bean-eating goomba farandulera?

And the talk about cock doesn't stop. :rotf:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2017, 09:43:37 AM »

And the talk about cock doesn't stop. :rotf:

That's why you post, creeps-

How's the dead dick at the mortuary?

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2017, 09:51:32 AM »

he's no fucking joo, dumbass

he used to go by "joohunter"

he hates them

your roid inflated man is a italian / rican mix

Nothing worse than an Italian Joo-

Italian Jews are the poorest jews going,

relegated to owning tenements in Harlem.

Instead of anchovy on a pie they prefer herring.

Never trust a ginz eating a bagel spread with any type of salmon product or baby Penis bits-

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2017, 09:57:40 AM »

oh look... 3 stooges spending their night talking about me

benzo's obviously hurt cause I wrecked his little hurt feelings thread  :lolatu:

You wish, bubbala-

Hey, I heard Italian Jews have tails, like a rats, is this true?

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2017, 10:08:35 AM »

Now i have two  grown men spending their time trying to figure out my real ethnic background

Nothing says gay crushing like THAT type of obession  :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2017, 10:29:57 AM »

Now i have two  grown men spending their time trying to figure out my real ethnic background

Yup, it's nice to have spare time. Slow news day, uncle fatty and stugotz not saying much, I figure what the hell?

I'll play guess the Joo-

Italian is off the table I'm pretty sure. I'm Italian and nothing about you is screaming guinea. I don't think Puerto either.
I figure you're a half-jew cracker who divorced twice and has to pay for the alimony pony. You most likely live in Jersey and have to ride the bus to do whatever it is you do. Most likely working or even possibly managing some kind of call-center.

Alimony. That has to kill you, brah-

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2017, 11:18:25 AM »

You keep on guessing there big boy  :rotf:

Makes me know my torpedoes hit their mark

actually the alimony doesn't ""brah""

the 500K I had to dump into getting rid of the bitch did sting a little, truth be told, but luckily for me I short sold 678,000.00 worth of banking stock right before little fat guy started testing his nukes this summer so I'm comfortably back in the green  :grin:

thanks for worrying bout me there though ""brah""

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2017, 11:34:18 AM »

You keep on guessing there big boy  :rotf:

Makes me know my torpedoes hit their mark

actually the alimony doesn't ""brah""

the 500K I had to dump into getting rid of the bitch did sting a little, truth be told, but luckily for me I short sold 678,000.00 worth of banking stock right before little fat guy started testing his nukes this summer so I'm comfortably back in the green  :grin:

thanks for worrying bout me there though ""brah""

A couple of weeks ago it was only 250K. What kind of Joo-flation is that? The typical bullshit kind-

Nah, brah, you paying through that hook nose big time.

Hey all you Haters! I have a funny thought for ya! Picture the black beauties' face when she sees that little Joo cock for the FIRST TIME! Baaaahahahaha!!

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2017, 11:46:01 AM »

A couple of weeks ago it was only 250K.
You keeping track?

And the butthurt induced man crush grows

Go fetch that information and get back to me. On my desk, no later than close of business day

I'm gonna have to stop you right there on the thinking about my penis thing.. I'm straight ""brah"" so keep your homoerotic fantasies between you and your fellow CreamPie Wetspots crew

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2017, 12:01:33 PM »

You keeping track?

And the butthurt induced man crush grows

Go fetch that information and get back to me. On my desk, no later than close of business day

I'm gonna have to stop you right there on the thinking about my penis thing.. I'm straight ""brah"" so keep your homoerotic fantasies between you and your fellow CreamPie Wetspots crew

250 bubbe. It was 250-

I figured the short dick would get to ya'. That's tough, man. Maybe hang a 2.5LB plate off that vienna sausage when you're at the gym. Or try the pump. I mean, brah, you need to break the cycle of JPR! That's Joo Penis Ridicule-
Unless you get off on this:

Typical self-deprecating Joo-

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2017, 12:05:45 PM »

THIS coming from a guy who has an avatar of a shirtless dude.

Lolwut?

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2017, 02:23:09 PM »

This thread is about my shopping trip.

Post up what you think I bought.

I'll start:

Wishing you a  :gary:  Christmas!!

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2017, 02:28:11 PM »

This thread is about my shopping trip.

Post up what you think I bought.

Easy one (or two) gift items:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2017, 02:53:28 PM »

Easy one (or two) gift items:

Yeah, for stuffing.  Stockings.  We stuff stockings.
Wishing you a  :gary:  Christmas!!

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2017, 05:36:12 PM »

Yeah... Benzo's certainly got himself a bad case of "teh gay"  :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2017, 06:25:48 PM »

Joo keeps throwing these figures around, bragging about all his riches and whatnot

It makes me wonder why he stuck a girl he had just dumped, and her kids, inside a $800 car that almost killed them

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.611 seconds with 38 queries.